Dr. Mark Casertano, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 49

Chiropractic

Dr. Mark Casertano, DC is a Chiropractor in Alpharetta, GA. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Mark Casertano, DC

Chiropractic and Sports Injury Specialists

11180 State Bridge Rd Ste 201 Alpharetta, GA 30022 ()

Compare with other Chiropractors

Compare Dr. Casertano with our nearby Chiropractors at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Atlanta.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Atlanta today at (770) 615-0974.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Atlanta.

Dr. Casertano's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Casertano

Dr. Casertano

I was referred to Dr. Mark to treat a potential hiatal hernia and I originally thought "What?! a chiropractor?". I'm glad that I followed through with the appointment. He has helped me take care of this problem that was causing me bad heartburn, excessive gas, & nausea. If you are having gut issues and are having a hard time with your GI doctor, give him a call. If you search youtube for videos of doctors working on hiatal hernias don't get discouraged by what you may see there. He is nothing like some of the hacks I saw in these videos. Dr Mark is easy to work with, focused, and looks to address your specific problem at hand. He doesn't try to find problems to "fix", he finds solutions for the issues that you have.
Vince – Apr 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Casertano, DC?
Can't say enough about Dr. Casertano, and Chris, his office manager! He did a great job. He was always interested in my pain and asked for a lot of details about it. When it came down to being my labrum in my hip, he was quick to recommend that I see an MD for possible surgery. His energy level and knowledge of his profession cannot be beat! His excitement is downright infectious! I would recommend him to ANYONE having pain, and I will be going to see him again as well!
Linda Shaffer – Nov 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Casertano, DC?
was able to get an appointment same day. Mark explained in detail about the problem and what can be done to fix.
Tarun in Johns Creek – Sep 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Casertano, DC?
I highly recommend Dr. Casertano ! Two months......and my prognosis completely turned around. I feel not only more physically competent, but mentally stronger. He truly cares about his patients! His front office staff Chris rocks!!!! Always welcoming, engaging and helpful.....very knowledgeable about the insurance system!
Benita in Atlanta, GA – Jul 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Casertano, DC?
I separated my pelvis 12 years ago during childbirth. None of my doctors at the time told me to do anything about it. They said it would just heal. I have had lower back pain ever since... working out, sitting, standing, sleeping... just living with it as part of my life. Dr Casertano made the necessary adjustment and the constant ache was just gone! I didn't believe it was possible to fix after such a long time but it worked. Dr Casertano knows exactly what he is doing! Believe it!
Gina Roche in Alpharetta, GA – Nov 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Casertano, DC?
I came to this office for a second opinion. My original diagnosis was a strained shoulder from my MD. After seeing Dr. C , turns out I had AC separation. After a few short visits, Dr. C had me feeling better. I highly recommend this office.
Rene Vargas in Alpharetta, GA – Oct 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Casertano, DC?
Dr. Casertano is NOT your typical chiropractor! I travel from Ellijay, and he is worth every mile it takes. He has addressed my posture/spine issues with his keen knowledge and care, and I have seen immediate results. I highly recommend him!
Susan in Ellijay, GA – Aug 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Casertano, DC?
Dr Casertano is an amazing chiropractor his approach is like none I've ever seen. I hurt my back playing golf and he happened to be visiting his mom in New Jersey where I live. I told him what happened and he work with me everyday for a week and fixed the problem. He is not your typical chop shop chiropractor who cracks your neck and back and sends you on your way. From what I saw he identifies where the trouble spots are and works to correct them. People in Georgia are lucky to have him
Tom in Nj – Apr 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Casertano, DC?
Dr. Casertano is the best chiropractor ever. I was first treated in 2014 for a knee injury with wonderful success, and since then he has treated my back and hip, again with success without drugs. He is caring, gentle and focused on each patient. I highly recommend him.
Markene in Ellijay, Ga – Mar 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Casertano, DC?
I went to my PCP with what I thought was sciatica. He prescribed steroids and an anti-inflammatory medication, but my condition only got worse. I was in excruciating pain and desperate for relief when I first visited Dr. Casertano. Dr. Casertano diagnosed a disc problem and began treatment that day. I have felt better after each visit and follow his recommendations to the letter. I am an R.N. and work 12 hour shifts as a bedside nurse. I could not function if I hadn't found Dr. Casertano.
Dianne in Duluth, GA – Feb 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Casertano, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Casertano?