Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Mark Casertano, DC
Dr. Mark Casertano, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Alpharetta, GA.

11180 State Bridge Rd Ste 201

Alpharetta, GA 30022

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Casertano

• Chiropractic

Dr. Casertano does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Education data for Dr. Casertano is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Casertano has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Casertano has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Casertano does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Casertano and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Casertano's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Casertano to family and friends
Dr. Casertano's Performance
in Johns Creek |
was able to get an appointment same day. Mark explained in detail about the problem and what can be done to fix.
in Atlanta, GA |
I highly recommend Dr. Casertano ! Two months......and my prognosis completely turned around. I feel not only more physically competent, but mentally stronger. He truly cares about his patients! His front office staff Chris rocks!!!! Always welcoming, engaging and helpful.....very knowledgeable about the insurance system!
in Alpharetta, GA |
I separated my pelvis 12 years ago during childbirth. None of my doctors at the time told me to do anything about it. They said it would just heal. I have had lower back pain ever since... working out, sitting, standing, sleeping... just living with it as part of my life. Dr Casertano made the necessary adjustment and the constant ache was just gone! I didn't believe it was possible to fix after such a long time but it worked. Dr Casertano knows exactly what he is doing! Believe it!
in Alpharetta, GA |
I came to this office for a second opinion. My original diagnosis was a strained shoulder from my MD. After seeing Dr. C , turns out I had AC separation. After a few short visits, Dr. C had me feeling better. I highly recommend this office.
in Ellijay, GA |
Dr. Casertano is NOT your typical chiropractor! I travel from Ellijay, and he is worth every mile it takes. He has addressed my posture/spine issues with his keen knowledge and care, and I have seen immediate results. I highly recommend him!
in Nj |
Dr Casertano is an amazing chiropractor his approach is like none I've ever seen. I hurt my back playing golf and he happened to be visiting his mom in New Jersey where I live. I told him what happened and he work with me everyday for a week and fixed the problem. He is not your typical chop shop chiropractor who cracks your neck and back and sends you on your way. From what I saw he identifies where the trouble spots are and works to correct them. People in Georgia are lucky to have him
in Ellijay, Ga |
Dr. Casertano is the best chiropractor ever. I was first treated in 2014 for a knee injury with wonderful success, and since then he has treated my back and hip, again with success without drugs. He is caring, gentle and focused on each patient. I highly recommend him.
in Duluth, GA |
I went to my PCP with what I thought was sciatica. He prescribed steroids and an anti-inflammatory medication, but my condition only got worse. I was in excruciating pain and desperate for relief when I first visited Dr. Casertano. Dr. Casertano diagnosed a disc problem and began treatment that day. I have felt better after each visit and follow his recommendations to the letter. I am an R.N. and work 12 hour shifts as a bedside nurse. I could not function if I hadn't found Dr. Casertano.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Casertano, DC?
Are you Dr. Casertano?