Dr. Mark Burdell, DC

Dr. Mark Burdell, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Male
Dr. Mark Burdell, DC is a chiropractor in Lebanon, OR. He specializes in chiropractic, headache management, and more.

855 Grove St

Lebanon, OR 97355

• ODS Health Plan
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Burdell

This content was provided by Dr. Burdell "Our Promise to you: To treat you with the utmost respect and professionalism To communicate with you honestly and effectively To work with you as a team member to create a plan of action that works for you To go above and beyond to ensure your comfort and security To provide affordable solutions to your health needs and concerns To ensure the outcome of your treatment is long lasting and effective"

• Chiropractic
  • Head & Neck Pathology
  • Headache Management
  • Neurology
  • Orthotics

Dr. Burdell does not have any board certifications listed.

• Detoxification
  • Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

1 Sanction
  • Professional Misconduct (9/15/2008)
    Action Taken: Revocation
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Arizona

Education data for Dr. Burdell is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Burdell has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Burdell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Burdell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Burdell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Burdell's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Burdell to family and friends

Dr. Burdell's Performance

?I had a torn ligament in my shoulder that previous doctors had passed over as a sprain. Consequently I went 3 years without relief, my shoulder pain would often cause me to hunch over and I even had lumps of scar tissue in the shoulder. Dr. Burdell used a combination of therapies which include a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I found that this doctor would say one thing and not do as I requested. very 2 faced.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I really appreciate the help I have received and continue to receive from Dr Burdell and his amazing staff after my car accident. Not only has he been able to help me through the pain of that, but he has helped me begin a healthier lifestyle and resolve other issues I was having prior to the car...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was having horrible migraines after a concussion and Dr. Burdell has helped me to be able to begin to get back to normal activities and have lots less pain. I would not be able to function without his assistance.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Burdell has helped me with my pain after my car accident and getting back to normal activities. Without him I would have missed an important national competition.
Are you Dr. Burdell?