Mark Bradford

Psychology ·  Male

Mark Bradford

Mark Bradford is a psychologist in Springfield, MO. He specializes in psychology.

Make an appointment

Mark Bradford accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Mark Bradford treats your condition or procedure

• Psychology

Mark Bradford's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Mark Bradford

Mark Bradford?
Mark Bradford's Performance
What People Say About Mark Bradford
He is as crooked as it gets. Don’t trust him. He will do whatever the attorneys or children division says. He has done a lot of damage to children and parents that have been sent to him. Run, and I mean RUN!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Bradford?
Thank you for helping us and the quick response.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Bradford?
Very kind and professionalI highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Bradford?
Treatment and care was exceptional. Great concern and professopnal excellence.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Bradford?
Dr. Bradford and clinician Steve Benintendi have provided outstanding services to individuals in our network. We have sent various people who have willingly received the counseling services and support from their team. The reports given concerning these individuals were very detailed and forthright in the description of services rendered and progressive adjustments in behavior and action .
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Bradford?
Dr. Bradford is a very professional and detail oriented. He spends time with each individual to report as much as possible in the psychological evaluations. He has been very helpful to our office as well in providing his testimony in court.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Bradford?
I highly recommend if u are forced or coreced to have a psych evaluation done... He will not know the real diagnosis in a professional manner... Meaning he takes his time and has 3 different diagnosises at 3 different times... With consultation on side lines telling him what they are dealing with in order to say what his findings are. And honestly... His diagnosises are wrong. He's a follower of contracted money from the system. He's a quack. A fake. And he should lose his license. Tanya rolla
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Bradford?
Dr Bradford and his staff were excellent. His work was professional and very timely.
Prompt and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Bradford?
Dr Bradford is all about helping people move forward and have the knowledge they need to get to their next stage of life. We all come from somewhere and carry more baggage then we would like to admit. I work with foster kids and he is a person I can count on when I need these kids evaluated. He always goes the extra mile to work around your schedule and get us to the finish line before our needed deadline.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Bradford?
Dr. Bradford is a professional who works quickly, will work with families to accomplish their evaluations and has great insight in getting to the heart of the issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Bradford?
Scheduling the appointment was easy and I was never treated like I was "just the foster mom" like other places I have dealt with. Dr. Bradford was very nice and was able to get the appointment done and paperwork completed in a timely manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Bradford?
Dr. Mark Bradford was very comforting to our family during our visit to his office. He gave us clear information on what our child is going through. After meeting with Mark and his staff my daughter, as well as my husband and I, felt hopeful about her future. He definitely takes his job seriously. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Bradford.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Bradford?
Had issues with scheduling and said he would have the official report in 2-3 weeks. We are now in week eight and still have yet to hear anything. Has been actively avoiding phone calls and emails to try and figure out what is going on.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Bradford?
Dr Bradford was very accommodating and patient with our resistant kids. He was very attentive and really took his time explaining his observations to me. He was very pleasant to talk with and more than willing to answer all of my questions. We would definitely recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Bradford?
I have used Dr. Bradford's services in a professional capacity for over 100 clients in 18 years, and when my own son needed services, Dr. Bradford was my first choice! He is such a compassionate person, very thorough and fair in his assessments, and makes people feel comfortable. Perhaps my favorite thing about Dr. Bradford, though, is that he truly cares about people, believes in the power to create positive change, and helps people to find and build upon their strengths. I highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Bradford?
We are very happy with our experience with Dr. Bradford. He works well with our child and he is very knowledgeable on his field! He explains things clearly and is willing to answer any questions we have!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Bradford?
Bradford has seen our foster child twice now giving yearly psych evals. Him and his staff have been more then courteous and respectful to us and our little. They have been so patient with our little who looked him in the face and said no she wasn’t going to do something. Highly recommend Bradford and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Bradford?
Dr. Bradford is thoughtful and professional. He practices with care and listens to his clients which provides for a well-researched outcome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Bradford?
Dr. Bradford is one of the best in the business! He is always easy to work with and displays the utmost professionalism.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Mark Bradford?