Mark Bottinick, LCSW

Mark Bottinick, LCSW

Psychotherapy  ·
Mark Bottinick, LCSW is a psychotherapist in Silver Spring, MD and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from University Of Maryland School Of Social Work in 1995 and specializes in psychotherapy, social work, and more.

8720 Georgia Ave Ste 808

Silver Spring, MD 20910

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Mark Bottinick

This content was provided by Mark Bottinick "I have led a Public Mental Health Clinic and have over 20 years experience as a Therapist. My style is very active. I believe I have a talent for helping my clients find the underlying causes of their issues, and in determining where to start when there are multiple issues to deal with. I use highly innovative techniques that can often eliminate the problem. Why cope with a problem if you can overcome it altogether?"

• Psychotherapy
  • Clinical Social Work
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Social Work

Mark Bottinick does not have any board certifications listed.

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophrenia
  • Social Phobia

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Syracuse University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1983
  • University Of Maryland School Of Social Work
    Medical School | Graduated 1995

Mark Bottinick has no awards or honors listed.

Mark Bottinick has no media or publications listed.

Mark Bottinick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Mark Bottinick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Mark Bottinick's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Mark Bottinick to family and friends

Mark Bottinick's Performance

If you are finished talking about your problems and are ready to move on--see Mark! His techniques really work. I have sent several friend to him and they are all making amazing changes FAST. Highly recommend.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I appreciated Mark’s flexibility and ability to draw on a wide range of methods to explore some the stress and anxiety that popped up in my life recently. He is indeed focused on quick solutions, but also willing to keep trying new tools until results are apparent.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Mark is highly skilled and able to draw from an array of energy-based treatment methods. His approach is very different from traditional talk therapy and it's been incredibly effective for me. I've experienced dramatic changes internally in a relatively short period of time by working with Mark. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I have coped with a severe anxiety disorder for as long as I can remember, and after just my first session with Mark, I felt a sense of relief that I had never felt before in my life. Within a few sessions with Mark, I felt like I was in control of my anxieties... something that years of different...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I must confess that I did not have much confidence in Psychotherapy when finally, out of desperation, I relented and sought out treatment. My experience with Mark thus far has been extremely productive. I am currently under treatment for social anxiety and he has been instrumental (to say the...more
Are you Mark Bottinick?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Psychiatry