Psychotherapy  |
Mark Bottinick, LCSW
Mark Bottinick, LCSW is a psychotherapy provider who practices in Silver Spring, MD. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 22 years.

8720 Georgia Ave Ste 808

Silver Spring, MD 20910

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Mark Bottinick

I have led a Public Mental Health Clinic and have over 20 years experience as a Therapist. My style is very active. I believe I have a talent for helping my clients find the underlying causes of their issues, and in determining where to start when there are multiple issues to deal with. I use highly innovative techniques that can often eliminate the problem. Why cope with a problem if you can overcome it altogether?

• Psychotherapy
  • Clinical Social Work
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Social Work

Mark Bottinick does not have any board certifications listed.

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophrenia
  • Social Anxiety Disorder

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Syracuse University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1983
  • University Of Maryland School Of Social Work
    Medical School | Graduated 1995

Mark Bottinick has no awards or honors listed.

Mark Bottinick has no media or publications listed.

Mark Bottinick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Mark Bottinick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Mark Bottinick's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Mark Bottinick to family and friends
Mark Bottinick's Performance
in Washington, DC |
I have coped with a severe anxiety disorder for as long as I can remember, and after just my first session with Mark, I felt a sense of relief that I had never felt before in my life. Within a few sessions with Mark, I felt like I was in control of my anxieties... something that years of different medications, diet changes, medical tests, and therapists didn't make a dent in. The psychotherapy techniques Mark used with me were incredibly effective for my situation. He truly changed my life.
in Silver Spring, MD |
I must confess that I did not have much confidence in Psychotherapy when finally, out of desperation, I relented and sought out treatment. My experience with Mark thus far has been extremely productive. I am currently under treatment for social anxiety and he has been instrumental (to say the least) in my journey to recovery. Mark's primary goal is to heal the human psyche and equip one with tools essential in prevailing over personal tribulation. I heartily recommend him.
in Silver Spring, MD |
I had done EFT in past and wanted a therapist who understood it. Not only did he know it but he used other methods from his wide range of study and training, that I found far more effective and helped me deal with my issues very quickly! I found Mark Bottinick personable, a man with a wonderful mix of professionalism and kindness.
in Silver Spring, MD |
Highly recommend. Great patient advocate; helped us through some challenges with our teen. Made himself available whenever needed and provided valuable feedback and expertise. Best of the best!
in Washington, DC |
Mark is a results oriented therapist. And clearly his goal is not to have you return to him. He rather takes a physician like healing and complete health approach not merely a nursing problem but fixing it. Most therapists discuss your problems well but Mark truly addresses them and provides one with tools to resolve the issues. He is empathetic and kind without being patronizing in any way.
Have you seen Mark Bottinick, LCSW?
Are you Mark Bottinick?