Mark Alper, LCSW

Social Work •  Male

12 Reviews
Mark Alper
2900 N Military Trl Ste 165 Boca Raton, FL 33431

Mark Alper, LCSW is a social worker in Boca Raton, FL. He specializes in social work, marriage & family therapy, and more.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Mark Alper accepts

Mark Alper accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Mark Alper treats your condition or procedure

Mark Alper's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Adult Panic Anxiety Syndrome
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bulimia
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eating Disorders
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Geriatric Depression
  • Grief Therapy
  • Infertility
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Sex Addiction
  • Stress Management

Mark Alper's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Mark Alper

Mark Alper?
Mark Alper's Performance
What People Say About Mark Alper, LCSW
I am very pleased with my experience at Therapy Associates of Boca Raton LLC. Coming here is like dealing with trusted family. I am so grateful that we have these quality health providers so near to home. It is a place where calmness and smiling generates a good atmosphere for patients. Everyone is very nice, very caring and concerned! It is comforting to be treated with professional care when I am most in need of help. I feel that I get the best possible treatment at Therapy Associates. My therapist Mark presents himself in a positive, professional manner. I have always been able to talk to my therapist and get my problems resolved. He provides excellent and courteous care. He is compassionate, concerned, and friendly while maintaining high quality standards of professionalism. I appreciated Mark’s follow-up and willingness to be there for me in the worst of times. My treatment here has been a world away from therapy experiences elsewhere. I am grateful that I will not get that awfu
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Alper, LCSW?
Over the course of the past 20 years, I have had the opportunity to work with a variety of therapists due to one retiring, my moving and some personal reasons and know something about bedside manner so-to-speak and what is expected from a great therapist. Without any doubt, Mr. Alper is up tops on my list. He is very professional, always accommodating with his time and readily accessible. Most importantly, he is a great listener and offers sage advice. I feel fortunate to be the recipient
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Alper, LCSW?
I first met Mr. Alper when I needed help in dealing with a particularly challenging situation in my life. His insight and guidance were invaluable to me as helped me navigate through some dark and painful days. His thoughtfulness, compassion and sincere interest in my emotional well-being were/are always clear to me. I know that I am not just a patient; Mr. Alper genuinely cares about my well-being. I am profoundly grateful to have met Mr. Alper and give him my highest recommendation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Alper, LCSW?
Mr. Alper should definitely consider another career. In the time that I had weekly sessions with him, I saw absolutely no positive results. On top of that, in our last session, it was apparent that Mark did not get enough sleep the night before. He was yawning and half-asleep throughout our session. As if that was not rude enough, he had the audacity to lecture me on the importance of sleep in relation to my own mental health. I would not recommend this man to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Alper, LCSW?

How was your experience with Mark Alper?

As a solution-focused therapist, my goal is to help you to uncover your true potential and to lead a life that is worth celebrating. While we can't change the past, we can work together to better understand and resolve challenges in your life. By app...

• Social Work