Mark Alper, LCSW

Anxiety DisordersMale

Anxiety Disorders

Mark Alper, LCSW is a Anxiety Disorder Specialist in Boca Raton, FL. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Mark Alper, LCSW

Therapy Associates of Boca Raton, LLC

2900 N Military Trl Ste 165 Boca Raton, FL 33431 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Compare with other Anxiety Disorder Specialists

Compare Mark Alper with our nearby Anxiety Disorder Specialists at HCA Florida Northwest Hospital.

Make an appointment at HCA Florida Northwest Hospital today at (954) 645-8026.

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Florida Northwest Hospital.

Mark Alper's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Mark Alper

Mark Alper

When I meet with Mark I was going due to having trouble w my teenage daughter. I saw him for 10 months. He was great. Once we addressed my issues w my daughter. I kept going and addressed and dealt w my childhood issues. Mark listened with compassion. I can never thank him enough. He was wonderful to work with. I was very scared to start talking to someone but Mark put me at ease right away.
Catharine G – Dec 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Alper, LCSW?
I am very pleased with my experience at Therapy Associates of Boca Raton LLC. Coming here is like dealing with trusted family. I am so grateful that we have these quality health providers so near to home. It is a place where calmness and smiling generates a good atmosphere for patients. Everyone is very nice, very caring and concerned! It is comforting to be treated with professional care when I am most in need of help. I feel that I get the best possible treatment at Therapy Associates. My therapist Mark presents himself in a positive, professional manner. I have always been able to talk to my therapist and get my problems resolved. He provides excellent and courteous care. He is compassionate, concerned, and friendly while maintaining high quality standards of professionalism. I appreciated Mark’s follow-up and willingness to be there for me in the worst of times. My treatment here has been a world away from therapy experiences elsewhere. I am grateful that I will not get that awfu
Aug 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Alper, LCSW?
Over the course of the past 20 years, I have had the opportunity to work with a variety of therapists due to one retiring, my moving and some personal reasons and know something about bedside manner so-to-speak and what is expected from a great therapist. Without any doubt, Mr. Alper is up tops on my list. He is very professional, always accommodating with his time and readily accessible. Most importantly, he is a great listener and offers sage advice. I feel fortunate to be the recipient
Steven in Boca Raton, FL – Jun 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Alper, LCSW?
I first met Mr. Alper when I needed help in dealing with a particularly challenging situation in my life. His insight and guidance were invaluable to me as helped me navigate through some dark and painful days. His thoughtfulness, compassion and sincere interest in my emotional well-being were/are always clear to me. I know that I am not just a patient; Mr. Alper genuinely cares about my well-being. I am profoundly grateful to have met Mr. Alper and give him my highest recommendation.
DL in Boca Raton, FL – Jan 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Alper, LCSW?
Mr. Alper should definitely consider another career. In the time that I had weekly sessions with him, I saw absolutely no positive results. On top of that, in our last session, it was apparent that Mark did not get enough sleep the night before. He was yawning and half-asleep throughout our session. As if that was not rude enough, he had the audacity to lecture me on the importance of sleep in relation to my own mental health. I would not recommend this man to anyone.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Delray Beach, FL – Jul 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Alper, LCSW?

How was your experience with Mark Alper?