Mark Alper, LCSW

Social WorkMale

Mark Alper
Telehealth services available
2900 N Military Trl Ste 165 Boca Raton, FL 33431

Mark Alper, LCSW is a Social Worker in Boca Raton, FL. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Mark Alper to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Social Workers in your area

Review Highlight

"I first met Mr. Alper when I needed help in dealing with a particularly challenging situation in my life. His insight and guidance were invaluable to me..."

- DL in Boca Raton, FLSee more reviews

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Mark Alper treats your condition or procedure

Mark Alper accepts

Mark Alper accepts the following insurance:

Mark Alper's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Mark Alper

Mark Alper?
  • Appointment scheduling (13)
  • Office environment (13)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (12)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (1)
When I meet with Mark I was going due to having trouble w my teenage daughter. I saw him for 10 months. He was great. Once we addressed my issues w my daughter. I kept going and addressed and dealt w my childhood issues. Mark listened with compassion. I can never thank him enough. He was wonderful to work with. I was very scared to start talking to someone but Mark put me at ease right away.
Catharine G – Dec 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Alper, LCSW?
I am very pleased with my experience at Therapy Associates of Boca Raton LLC. Coming here is like dealing with trusted family. I am so grateful that we have these quality health providers so near to home. It is a place where calmness and smiling generates a good atmosphere for patients. Everyone is very nice, very caring and concerned! It is comforting to be treated with professional care when I am most in need of help. I feel that I get the best possible treatment at Therapy Associates. My therapist Mark presents himself in a positive, professional manner. I have always been able to talk to my therapist and get my problems resolved. He provides excellent and courteous care. He is compassionate, concerned, and friendly while maintaining high quality standards of professionalism. I appreciated Mark’s follow-up and willingness to be there for me in the worst of times. My treatment here has been a world away from therapy experiences elsewhere. I am grateful that I will not get that awfu
Aug 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Alper, LCSW?
Over the course of the past 20 years, I have had the opportunity to work with a variety of therapists due to one retiring, my moving and some personal reasons and know something about bedside manner so-to-speak and what is expected from a great therapist. Without any doubt, Mr. Alper is up tops on my list. He is very professional, always accommodating with his time and readily accessible. Most importantly, he is a great listener and offers sage advice. I feel fortunate to be the recipient
Steven in Boca Raton, FL – Jun 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Alper, LCSW?
I first met Mr. Alper when I needed help in dealing with a particularly challenging situation in my life. His insight and guidance were invaluable to me as helped me navigate through some dark and painful days. His thoughtfulness, compassion and sincere interest in my emotional well-being were/are always clear to me. I know that I am not just a patient; Mr. Alper genuinely cares about my well-being. I am profoundly grateful to have met Mr. Alper and give him my highest recommendation.
DL in Boca Raton, FL – Jan 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Alper, LCSW?
Mr. Alper should definitely consider another career. In the time that I had weekly sessions with him, I saw absolutely no positive results. On top of that, in our last session, it was apparent that Mark did not get enough sleep the night before. He was yawning and half-asleep throughout our session. As if that was not rude enough, he had the audacity to lecture me on the importance of sleep in relation to my own mental health. I would not recommend this man to anyone.
Delray Beach, FL – Jul 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Alper, LCSW?

How was your experience with Mark Alper?

• Social Work