Dr. Marjorie Gillespie, PHD

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Dr. Gillespie
4420 W Oakland Park Blvd Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33313

Dr. Marjorie Gillespie, PHD is a nurse practitioner in Lauderdale Lakes, FL. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and psychiatry.

Dr. Gillespie accepts

Dr. Gillespie accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Gillespie treats your condition or procedure

3.0

Dr. Gillespie?
Dr. Gillespie's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Marjorie Gillespie, PHD
Honest, reliable hardworking doctor who actually cares about treating her patients
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marjorie Gillespie, PHD?
My daughter was diagnosed with ADHD and autism 5 years ago, after an evaluation of her pediatrician, 2 psychologists 2 psychiatrists & 2 neurologists. For 5 years, she has been taking her medication along with therapy and has had a very functional childhood. I had to find a new psychiatrist because hers stopped taking our insurance. This doctor in less than 10 minutes decided my daughter doesn't have ADHD but bipolar disorder and wanted to changed her medication. Looking for another opinion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marjorie Gillespie, PHD?
The doctor and her staff were very professional and put the needs of the patient first. Each time that I reached out to her or her staff after hours my issues were resolved.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marjorie Gillespie, PHD?
NEEDED AN URGENT APPT AND WHEN I CALLED, THE PERSON WHO ANSWERED THE PHONE SOUND BUSY BUT WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL. SHE EXPLAINED I WILL HAVE TO WAIT BUT COULD COME IN THAT SAME DAY. AFTER COMPLETED THE PAPER WORK I WAITED FOR 12 MINUTES. THE DOCTOR WAS VERY DETAIL AND PROFESSIONAL ALTHOUGH SHE GAVE ME A DIAGNOSIS I DID NOT WANT TO HEAR BUT SUSPECTED FOR YEARS. SHE REFUSED TO GIVE ME MY XANAX, AND AMBIEN BUT I AGREED WITH HER REASONING AND ALTHOUGH I DID NOT LIKE IT, THE ALTERNATIVE WORKS WELL.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marjorie Gillespie, PHD?
Awful! Waited for over 2 hours one evening, then she comes out and sits down to watch "The Voice" because her favorite,Dolly Parton, was on! This before finally calling me into the office. Then she wouldn't fill all my Maintenance perscriptions that I have taken for years because one was controlled! I stated I knew but it was for ADD did she have an alternate recomendation? No. I said I just cant stop medications.She said why not?! Totally unproffesional! How did she get a liscence!?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marjorie Gillespie, PHD?
Dr.Johnson is unprofessional,,unorganized and unskilled.Don't waste your time,find a real doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marjorie Gillespie, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gillespie?

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Psychiatry