Dr. Maritza Montano, PHD

CounselingFemaleAge 61

Counseling

Dr. Maritza Montano, PHD is a Counselor in Coral Gables, FL. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Maritza Montano, PHD

1360 South Dixie Highway, suite 355, Coral Gables, Fl 33146

1360 S Dixie Hwy Ste 355 Coral Gables, FL 33146

Dr. Montano's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Montano

Dr. Montano

Comforting
From the very moment you start talking to Dr. Montano you feel at ease. She is an incredible listener, and relates to your concerns immediately. Her sincere understanding allows for the conversation to flow and tackle all issues from the root. Thank you for lending and providing the knowledge and experience to everyone.
David D. – Jul 25, 2022
Feels like Family
From the moment I scheduled the appointment Dr. Montano was very professional. She was highly recommended and the experience when speaking with her was very comforting, understanding and insightful. She was accommodating and a very good listener. Provided very good advice and helped me see things a different way in order to make better life decisions. She makes you feel like family using real life and personal situations. Will make sure to recommend her to all my friends and family.
Jul 25, 2022
Forever Indebted
Dr. Montano was able to redirect my life, as well as my daughter’s I credit her with assisting me find the self-love and self esteem I subconsciously lacked Subsequent to that new discovery, my daughter’s mom unfortunately last. Another dark time in my life which I credit Maritza for helping my daughter and I navigate Without her guidance, God knows where we would be She’s empathic, and understandingMaritza is able to relate and speak to you in a manner in which one feels rejuvenated. I admire how she will provide real life trials and tribulations of her own; so you can realize we aren’t alone. She’s a professional yet human as well. She’s committed to her clients and their well being. Appointments have rarely ever been cancelled; instead she will try to reschedule at my convenience. Please keep in mind, I’ve seen Dr. Montano for approximately the last 7 years; sometimes weekly and twice. I personally vouch for her professionalism, honesty and commitment to clients.
Henry Wong – Jul 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maritza Montano, PHD?
This lady talks to you as if you're having a casual conversation at a coffee shop. This is not therapy. You just talk forever, but get nowhere. Somehow she thinks that just talking endlessly about a problem will fix it, but yet she gives no answers or solutions to anything. It's such a waste of time and money. It's a poor excuse for therapy. You're better off spending your money somewhere else.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Dec 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maritza Montano, PHD?
From the very first visit, I felt comfortable talking to Dr. Montano. She's a breath of fresh air and a much appreciated part of my weekly routine. I feel like I'm having coffee with a friend when I am with her. Her office staff is so accommodating and wonderful! I'm so glad my sister referred me to her!
North Bay Village – Apr 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maritza Montano, PHD?
I saw Dr. Montano from May 2017 until I relocated in November 2017. While I was looking for a new therapist, she provided Skype sessions at an affordable price. She was wonderful. She helped me through domestic violence, grieving, career problems, family issues, and religious questions. She was knowledgeable, optimistic, kind, considerate, and overall a fantastic resource and cheerleader. She held some sessions with a therapy dog, and held a session with my dad when it was relevant. She is extre
Mar 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maritza Montano, PHD?
I have referred many professionals to Dr. Montaño throughout the last several years. I am very pleased to inform all of you that she has over exceeded their expectations by leaps and bounds. She is truly a healthcare professional with the utmost integrity and impeccable work ethics. Dr. Montaño has earned the respect of her peers, dignitariesand many elected officials, since she truly delivers excellence
Rachel Tourgeman in Surfside – Mar 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maritza Montano, PHD?
Dr. Montano is compassionate and caring. She is an excellent resourse and motivator. Highly recommend her expertise.
Maria – Mar 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maritza Montano, PHD?
Dr. Montano is clear, balanced and objective as she keeps you, your career goals and the myriad of possibilities in mind. She is skilled in the art of nuance, sensitive to what a person and his/her environment brings to a situation and able to assist in getting the best personal and professional result. Firm and progressive she makes for a great life coach. I'm thankful to have met her and would recommend her to anyone.
Enzo in Miami Beach – Mar 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maritza Montano, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Montano?