Marissa Liza, LAC

AcupunctureFemale

Acupuncture

Marissa Liza, LAC is an Acupuncturist in Rochelle Park, NJ.

Marissa Liza, LAC

Alan Rubin DMD

221 W Passaic St Rochelle Park, NJ 07662

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check if Marissa Liza treats your condition or procedure

Marissa Liza accepts

Marissa Liza accepts the following insurance:

QualCare
QualCare HMO
QualCare PPO

Marissa Liza's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Marissa Liza

A few months ago, my orthopedic doctor recommended acupuncture to relieve chronic shoulder pain; as a result, I began treatments with Marissa Liza, the owner of All Points Acupuncture & Wellness Center. Not only did Marissa rid me of shoulder pain, she also successfully treated my ongoing tinnitus (ringing in my ear) and pain that resulted from a toe surgery that has plagued me for years! Until recently, I had no idea about the amazing healing effectiveness of acupuncture, regarding pain relief and general well-being - and I am so grateful that I found Marissa! From the start, I was impressed with Marissa's incredible level of professionalism, knowledge, communication skills and attention to detail. Additionally, the staff is great and the office is immaculate and calming. I highly recommend Marissa as a leading acupuncturist specialist.
Jul 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Marissa Liza, LAC?

How was your experience with Marissa Liza?

Marissa Liza, LAC is an Acupuncturist in Rochelle Park, NJ.

• Acupuncture

Does Marissa Liza, LAC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Marissa Liza accepts your insurance.

Where is Marissa Liza, LAC's office located?

Marissa Liza's office is located at 221 W Passaic St, Rochelle Park, NJ 07662. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Marissa Liza, LAC offer telehealth services?

Marissa Liza has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Marissa Liza, LAC?

Alan Rubin DMD