Contact provider for availability

Dr. Marine Azaran, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Female

Dr. Azaran

Dr. Marine Azaran, DPT is a physical therapist in Sherman Oaks, CA. She specializes in physical therapy.

Contact provider for availability

Make an appointment

Dr. Azaran accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Azaran treats your condition or procedure

• Physical Therapy

Dr. Azaran's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Azaran

Dr. Azaran?
Dr. Azaran's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Marine Azaran, DPT
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Azaran is a true professional. She helped with my mom's rehabilitation with wonderful results! Not only is she extremely experienced but she is a kind & caring person. I would highly recommend her services!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marine Azaran, DPT?
Dr. Azaran is highly skilled, very knowledgeable, and most of all exceedingly caring with her patients. She's extremely observant and meticulous in the physical therapy she provides, making important adjustments when necessary ... the BEST physical therapist I've ever had!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marine Azaran, DPT?
Excellent and caring therapist. I cansider myself lucky to find such a knowledgeable individual to go above and beyond what was neededfor me to have a full and speedy recovery. I highly recommend her for all your physical therapy needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marine Azaran, DPT?
Definitely a five-star professional. Knowledgeable and personable. She listens carefully and provides very clear explanations of our objectives and how to achieve them. Experience is important, and Dr. Azaran draws from a wealth of practice. HIghly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marine Azaran, DPT?
Dr Azaran was taking care of my mom at the time of need. She exhibited best qualities as a doctor and as a person. Always knowledgeable, attentive, friendly, resourceful and sweet. If we have to choose a physical therapist for our family, she'd be the one. We are very thankful and appreciative to Dr Azaran.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marine Azaran, DPT?
Dr. Azaran was the perfect combination of professionalism and compassion with my husband’s back pain. He would resist doing what he was supposed to do but she persevered. She was gentle but determined he would understand how to do the exercises necessary for improvement. We love her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marine Azaran, DPT?
My husband fell and fractured a pelvic bone. Marine had him walking within the first week she started. She is very professional and extremely pleasant to work with. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marine Azaran, DPT?
Her encouragement and knowledge helped me to recover from a a hip replacement and partial knee replacement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marine Azaran, DPT?
My late wife Lana, had quadruple bypass, a stroke, lung cancer and COPD. She didn’t want P.T. because she felt her health issues were to complex. But I needed her to take it. Our home health provider sent us Dr Azaran (Marine) who understood Lana both physically and mentally. Lana quickly grew to love Marine’s visits and gained strength and confidence. But most of all, Marine gave us hope. I will never be able to thank Marine enough for all the care and love she gave Lana. She is a 10.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marine Azaran, DPT?
Dr. Azaran provided in home PT following my open heart surgery. She is professional, conscientious, knowledgeable and effective. My recovery has progressed because of the well planned program that she readily adjusted based on my progress. I am now on a program that I can maintain while continuing to improve.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marine Azaran, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Azaran?