Dr. Marina Money, PHD

Dr. Marina Money, PHD

Clinical Psychology  ·
Female
Dr. Marina Money, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Orem, UT and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from Brigham Young University in 1998 and specializes in clinical psychology and adolescent psychology.

1453 N 1200 W

Orem, UT 84057

Learn about Dr. Money

This content was provided by Dr. Money "I enjoy providing psychotherapy to adolescents and adults with adjustment issues, behavioral problems, and anxiety/depression.  Additionally, I provide therapy to children and families involved in conflict.

I specialize in the psychological evaluation of adolescents. I am NOJOS credentialed and I specialize in sex-specific evaluations and juvenile forensic evaluations.  "

• Clinical Psychology
  • Adolescent Psychology

Dr. Money does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Brigham Young University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Brigham Young University
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Post-Doctoral Masters at Alliance University
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Money has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Money has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Money does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Money and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Money's Reviews

3.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Money to family and friends

Dr. Money's Performance

Dr. Money Says:
"

We appreciate patient feedback and we are responsive to patient concerns. Please let me or my office staff know if you have not had a good experience and we will try to correct any problems. Please understand that because we provide forensic evaluations and because we are involved in high conflict cases, patient satisfaction may be affected by factors beyond our control.

"

Dr. Marina Money is a down to earth, non-egotistical, professional therapist. She takes time to listen to what I have to say, rarely interrupts when I speak, and has a knack for helping me find the answers on my own, with the tools she provides. I don't like it when I go into counseling and I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been very impressed with Dr. Money's demeanor and the way she is able to engage her clients in therapy. I have had the opportunity to recommend several individuals to her for therapy and I have received very favorable feedback.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I have been very disappointed in Dr. Money's handling of my child's situation with her father. The opposing attorney selected Dr. Money as a conjoint therapist, and without any time to do the research on her, we were forced to comply. This has been a nightmare experience with very poor...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option1
Marina has provided many of my clients with a comprehensive, and very thorough psychoseuxal evaluation. She works incredibly well with the families and their children. She also has quite a quick turn around for her write ups. I have always been impressed with her evaluations and the easy...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Money is always willing to fit an appointment in last-minute. She is genuine, caring, flexible, and great to work with. I love working with Dr. Money and recommend her to anyone looking for an honest assessment delivered with compassion and concern. She is always willing to answer questions and...more
Are you Dr. Money?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Clinical Neuropsychology