Dr. Marina Money, PHD

Dr. Marina Money, PHD

Clinical Psychology  ·
Female
Dr. Marina Money, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Orem, UT and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from Brigham Young University in 1998 and specializes in clinical psychology and adolescent psychology.

1453 N 1200 W

Orem, UT 84057

Learn about Dr. Money

This content was provided by Dr. Money "I enjoy providing psychotherapy to adolescents and adults with adjustment issues, behavioral problems, and anxiety/depression.  Additionally, I provide therapy to children and families involved in conflict.

I specialize in the psychological evaluation of adolescents. I am NOJOS credentialed and I specialize in sex-specific evaluations and juvenile forensic evaluations.  "

• Clinical Psychology
  • Adolescent Psychology

Dr. Money does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Brigham Young University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Brigham Young University
    Medical School | Graduated 1998

Dr. Money has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Money has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Money does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Money and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Money's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Money

3.0

Dr. Money?
Dr. Money's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Marina Money, PHD
RecentHighestLowest
I have never been more disappointed with a place in my life. I trusted the receptionist when they said that my fee for the visits would be covered and I wouldn't have to pay anything but after multiple visits I was left with a huge bill to pay that they wouldn't let me out of. She kept denying...Read More
Jordan in Stansbury, UT – Jun 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marina Money, PHD?
Dr. Marina Money is a down to earth, non-egotistical, professional therapist. She takes time to listen to what I have to say, rarely interrupts when I speak, and has a knack for helping me find the answers on my own, with the tools she provides. I don't like it when I go into counseling and I...Read More
Jacob in Orem, UT – Dec 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marina Money, PHD?
I have been very impressed with Dr. Money's demeanor and the way she is able to engage her clients in therapy. I have had the opportunity to recommend several individuals to her for therapy and I have received very favorable feedback.
Paul Wiederhold in Provo, UT – Jul 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marina Money, PHD?
I have been very disappointed in Dr. Money's handling of my child's situation with her father. The opposing attorney selected Dr. Money as a conjoint therapist, and without any time to do the research on her, we were forced to comply. This has been a nightmare experience with very poor...Read More
Provo – Feb 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marina Money, PHD?
Marina has provided many of my clients with a comprehensive, and very thorough psychoseuxal evaluation. She works incredibly well with the families and their children. She also has quite a quick turn around for her write ups. I have always been impressed with her evaluations and the easy...Read More
Provo, UT – Aug 09, 2016
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Money?