Dr. Marina Money, PHD

Clinical Psychology ·  Female · Age 54

Dr. Money

Utah Psychological Services

1453 N 1200 W Orem, UT 84057

Dr. Marina Money, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Orem, UT and has been practicing for 21 years. She graduated from Brigham Young University in 1998 and specializes in clinical psychology and adolescent psychology.

Dr. Money accepts

Dr. Money accepts the following insurance:

Medicaid

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Dr. Money treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Money's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Family Psychotherapy

3.1

Dr. Money?
Dr. Money's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Marina Money, PHD
I have seen several psychologists and Dr. Money has been my favorite. She is a great listener and counselor. She really wants the best for all her patients. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marina Money, PHD?
I have never been more disappointed with a place in my life. I trusted the receptionist when they said that my fee for the visits would be covered and I wouldn't have to pay anything but after multiple visits I was left with a huge bill to pay that they wouldn't let me out of. She kept denying responsibility and tried to put the blame on me. I can't afford to pay for all of these visits but she didn't seem to care at all. For somewhere that is trying to help people with their problems, it sure d
I am very sorry to hear that there has been a...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marina Money, PHD?
Dr. Marina Money is a down to earth, non-egotistical, professional therapist. She takes time to listen to what I have to say, rarely interrupts when I speak, and has a knack for helping me find the answers on my own, with the tools she provides. I don't like it when I go into counseling and I feel like the therapist has an agenda; because it isn't about them it's about me. I have never felt this way with Marina, she has always done things on my timeline and ensured I am moving the right way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marina Money, PHD?
I have been very impressed with Dr. Money's demeanor and the way she is able to engage her clients in therapy. I have had the opportunity to recommend several individuals to her for therapy and I have received very favorable feedback.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marina Money, PHD?
I have been very disappointed in Dr. Money's handling of my child's situation with her father. The opposing attorney selected Dr. Money as a conjoint therapist, and without any time to do the research on her, we were forced to comply. This has been a nightmare experience with very poor communication and willingness to work together to gain a positive outcome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marina Money, PHD?
Marina has provided many of my clients with a comprehensive, and very thorough psychoseuxal evaluation. She works incredibly well with the families and their children. She also has quite a quick turn around for her write ups. I have always been impressed with her evaluations and the easy readability they provide for the families I work with as a clinician. I highly recommend Dr. Money.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marina Money, PHD?
Dr. Money is always willing to fit an appointment in last-minute. She is genuine, caring, flexible, and great to work with. I love working with Dr. Money and recommend her to anyone looking for an honest assessment delivered with compassion and concern. She is always willing to answer questions and engage in discussion and gets things done in a timely manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marina Money, PHD?
Dr. Marina Money has assisted many of my clients in providing Psychological and Psychosexual Evaluations over the last several years. As a clinician, I am sensitive to my client's needs and careful when I refer out to other professionals for testing. Dr. Money is a knowledgeable professional who listens to my clients and their families, and consistently provides beneficial guidance in complicated cases. Her professional insights are invaluable. I highly recommend Marina Money.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marina Money, PHD?
Dr. Money has been kind and responsive in the treatment of my teen daughter's depression and anxiety. Once in an emergency situation, she made herself available for us to talk to by phone. What my daughter likes about Dr. Money is that she is non-judgemental, helps her shift through what should be worried about and treated and what is not of consequence; she also gives pragmatic advice. The office staff is friendly, but a little bit disorganized and inefficient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marina Money, PHD?
I was very disappointed with her. I don't feel that she cares about anything but making as much money as she can. I would never take my child to her again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marina Money, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Money?

I enjoy providing psychotherapy to adolescents and adults with adjustment issues, behavioral problems, and anxiety/depression.  Additionally, I provide therapy to children and families involved in conflict.

I speciali...