Massage Therapy  |
Marina Gallo, LMT
I've been a licensed Massage Therapist for 22 years with 12 years of continuing education as well. I've worked independently, as a small business owner and worked for 5 years in a Physical Therapy Office. I consider myself as a Treatment Therapist, but can provide a Relaxation Massage as well. I can work with your Physician or Chiropractor; through out the course of your Treatment/Rehab. I am able to bill your Auto Insurance, should you need Massage after an auto accident (PIP necessary on your policy if you are at fault). Definitely check with your Auto Insurance Company as to Medical Coverage on you Policy. I moved to Billings, MT in Sept of 2014; from WA. My daughter and her husband moved here in 2011 (..of course I had to follow, grandbabies were coming :) I really love being here in Billlings, the community is wonderful! The people are so friendly and helpful. I look forward to meeting you. Thank you for your time.

531 Judith Ln

Billings, MT 59105

Learn about Marina Gallo

I truly believe that Massage is a Necessity.  Every person has a different walk in Life and that is to be respected.

The body takes a lot as we go through Life; both from the Physical and the Emotional part of Our Walk.  Each of Us deals with Life's UPs and DOWNs.  It's the DOWN that negatively hurts the body(and Mind), whether it come from a Physical Event or an Emotional Event, the Body takes it in.

Massage Therapy CAN help with that.  If you need Treatment or Healing Relaxation Massage aids in moving fluids, helping the soft tissues(muscles and tendons) and calming the Body's Nervous System(the release of good Chemicals into the Brain and Body).

It's a shame Massage is not covered by more Medical Insurance Policies.  Your might.  Give your Customer Service Rep. a call to find out.  If you do, get all the info. concerning provider availability, co-pay, number allowed, etc.  You may also have a sort of  a Flexible Spending Account you could use toward Massage.

Thank you again for your time.  I would love to help you, give me a call for an appointment.

• Massage Therapy

Marina Gallo does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Sprain
  • Lower Back Muscle Strain
  • Muscle Spasm
  • Musculoskeletal Pain
  • Neck Pain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Shoulder Pain

• Relaxation Therapy
  • Soft Tissue Massage
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Montana.

• Medprep Everett, Wa
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2011
  • Seattle Massage School
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • Marysville Care Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2011

Marina Gallo has no awards or honors listed.

Marina Gallo has no media or publications listed.

Marina Gallo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Marina Gallo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Marina Gallo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Marina Gallo to family and friends
Marina Gallo's Performance
in Billings, MT |
Marina has magical fingers. Worked out my tightened muscles in my back and shoulders. Got me right in.
in Billings, MT |
I have seen Marina several times now. The most recent I was in the middle of one of my terrible migraines. I was going to cancel as I was feeling terrible, but thought I would go and see what she could do for me. She's amazing! By the time I left, my migraine was gone! She is very knowledgeable, caring, and does such a great job! I now send my daughter to her to help with the aches and pains of being a distance runner. Also, her prices are great! I give her an A+. I definitely recommend her!
in Billings |
Marina is a knowledgeable and caring woman in her field. Her rates are reasonable. She is an excellent listener of your symptoms and has a expansive background of how to ease your pain. Her hands can regenerate your body and her uplifting spirit will energize you.
in MT |
Knowledgable, experienced, great understanding of range of motion of the body's joints, muscles and attachments. Knows many good ways of alleviating discomfort and restoring mobility, relaxing chronically tight areas. She gives many pointers on self care after massage to keep the healing patterns going. A gem.
in Billings, MT |
Wonderfull!!!! If you are looking for a "no frills" massage at a good price, then this is the place. Don't expect a spa like experience, but it's comfortable and I got a great massage. It's well worth the money. I was in lots of pain in my neck and shoulder area. Had a massage yesterday and today I actually feel relief and can turn my neck. I have had several massages, the pampering and all, but I can truthfully say that I would rather have Marina give me a massage over the fancy spas any day.
in Billings, MT |
Marina really listens to what your needs are and repeats things back to you to make sure she understands what you are looking for during your massage. After a massage I always feel better than when I walked in. I have recommended her to several friends and will continue to recommend her.
Billings, MT |
Marina is very knowledgeable and has really helped my back, which is my main area of tight muscles. She wants to make me feel better and will also offer ideas on what I can do at home to help my back and muscles at home.
in Billings, MT |
Maina has amazing healing hands. I recommend anyone who needs back and body pain repair.
in Billings |
Marina does a very good job. She is very knowledgeable and cares about her customers.
Have you seen Marina Gallo, LMT?
Are you Marina Gallo?