Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW

Psychotherapy ·  Female

Marilyn Pearlman

Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW is a psychotherapist in Sarasota, FL. She specializes in psychotherapy, clinical social work, and more.

Make an appointment

Marilyn Pearlman accepts

Marilyn Pearlman accepts the following insurance:

Advantage
United Behavioral Health EPO
United Behavioral Health HMO
United Behavioral Health POS
United Behavioral Health PPO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Marilyn Pearlman treats your condition or procedure

Marilyn Pearlman's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Hypnosis (Medical Hypnotherapy)
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Therapy
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

My intention is to collaborate closely with all of my clients, helping them to move forward and create the changes they desire, whatever the cause. My goal is to find solutions that lead to healthy relationships, improved communication, and greater competency and independence.

• Psychotherapy

96.99248120300751%

Marilyn Pearlman?
Marilyn Pearlman's Performance
What People Say About Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW
I highly recommend Ms. Pearlman as a therapist. Her professional caring and accepting manner helps in establishing a trusting relationship. She provides education on symptoms/issues and their effect on the mind and body. She utilizes various treatment modalities including Tapping (Emotional Freedom Techniques) to assist a client in learning new coping skills. As a client you will be more empowered and positive in handling life issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Marilyn Pearlman is just the right person to go to for any of your problems! She is such a warm and loving person that it makes it easy to view her as a friend and thus, making it easier to open up to her more. She has helped me tremendously and I cannot thank her enough for all that she has done for me. It is obvious that she truly cares about all of her clients and every experience I have had with her was amazing. I am so glad that I have had the pleasure of knowing her for all these years and am able to have a healthy relationship with her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Marilyn is especially intuitive and a careful listener. She provides a different perspective on my issues and I feel that I make progress quickly with her. She doesn't waste time and she is very direct. She also suggests follow up material which adds another layer of knowledge and support.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Marilyn is warm and inviting and her knowledge of the issues I’m facing has helpful and comforting.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
I am so extremely grateful to have found Marilyn. She has helped me in so many ways and has given me tools and new perspectives that I use every day. She really is such a special person and is so talented, I will be eternally grateful for her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
I feel so lucky to have found a therapist like Marilyn. She is so compassionate about helping her clients and meeting the client where they are at. She imbody’s the client centered counciling and the whole body approach. She deep cares to help you work on your personal life. She is very knowledgeable and friendly and makes you feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend, Marilyn.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
I am so grateful that Marilyn was recommended to me. She has helped me through some very tough chapters and gotten to know my past and present. I trust her and seek out her advice, suggestions, and thoughts to help expand my journey. I feel blessed that she is in my life and highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
I came to Marilyn Pearlman to help cope with a traumatic life event and she is helping with so much more than that. She's very intuitive and just seems to know what you need that day. She also doesn't just focus on talk therapy but gives you practical tools to take back into your daily life. I use what she's taught me every day to control my stress and panic attacks. I can't recommend her highly enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Marilyn Pearlman, while professional, is very personable. During a time of tension and stress she made me feel relaxed. I initially thought she was a bit kooky in her ways, She surprised me by quickly focusing on my needs, grasping my difficulties and helping me find the light and a way to continue by myself. I can definitely recommend Marilyn Pearlman to anyone in need of her services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Marilyn is a gifted and generous therapist. I first came to her to work through a specific life challenge. She helped me resolve it, and I continue to see her for my growth and development. I prefer to use her as a life coach, although she often provides ongoing therapy. I can't say enough good things about the work she's helped me to do and the personal breakthroughs I've shared. She is well-connected and respected in the community, and I've benefited from various referrals. I recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Great experience with Marilyn. She was able to get to the root of my concerns quickly and provided me effective techniques to help manage them. Very comfortable office spaces that helped put me at ease and speak openly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Marilyn has been amazing with my daughter the last couple months! She has helped her / and I find what we need to work on and help us in the process also! My daughter has really bonded with her which helps with the entire process !! Marilyn is amazing with my daughter and I'm so happy with all the progress we have made in such a short time!
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Marilyn is one of the most insightful people I've ever met. She is able to pinpoint what the problem is and help provide tools to allow you to deal with it in a healthy and positive way. I feel very comfortable discussing intimate details of my life knowing she won't judge or be shocked. I'd recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Marilyn Pearlman is an amazing person. She is easy to talk to and you can tell she truly cares. Her environment and over-all energy is very comforting and easy-going. I trust her decisions and advice, as she asks my own body what it needs. She always answers any question I have in an understandable way and will take everything into consideration. And, she never fails to give me a good laugh every time I see her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Marilyn is amazing! She genuinely supports me and takes an interest in being a part of my life. She has done so much for me in helping me move past trauma and open myself to new experiences. I am so grateful to have heard about her and taken the plunge. I would recommend her to anyone. She's just that awesome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Marilyn was/is so helpful in helping my husband and I deal with our relationship/family/individual struggles and she was super quick to pin point the issues and just as fast was able to provide solutions. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Marilyn is an awesome therapist. I've never met anyone that listens the way she does...not to your words, but to the meaning behind them. She always remembers what you have said, even if it seems inconsequential. She also employs a variety of unique therapies that are geared to you... everyone needs something different. She goes above and beyond to meet your needs and your specific goals and works to find solutions that will work for you. She is great!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Marilyn has been an integral part of my healing process, as I am dealing with divorce and other family issues over the years. Her approach is straight forward, direct and perhaps 'tough' at times, but always in a sincerely loving, kind and compassionate way. I really appreciate that therapy sessions with Marilyn always contain a special spiritual component, which deeply resonates with me. I highly recommend her as a qualified, compassionate, caring and effective therapist <3
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
I've just seen Marilyn a couple of times but can honestly say my perception of therapy and therapists has completely changed since meeting her. She is so comfortable to be around and talk to. Her office is very soothing and inviting, any nerves I originally had went away very quickly. Marilyn was recommended to me from a dear friend and I'm so glad she was, I highly recommend her to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Marilyn got through my daughter. My daughter loves her. My daughter's mental health has improved so much!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Marilyn Pearlman?