Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW

Psychotherapy •  Female

Marilyn Pearlman

Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW Sarasota, FL

3293 Fruitville Rd Sarasota, FL 34237

Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW is a psychotherapist in Sarasota, FL. She specializes in psychotherapy, clinical social work, and more.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Psychotherapists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Marilyn Pearlman accepts

Marilyn Pearlman accepts the following insurance:

Advantage
United Behavioral Health EPO
United Behavioral Health HMO
United Behavioral Health POS
United Behavioral Health PPO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Marilyn Pearlman treats your condition or procedure

Marilyn Pearlman's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW...

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Communicate via email?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer evening visits?

Marilyn Pearlman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Marilyn Pearlman

Marilyn Pearlman?
Marilyn Pearlman's Performance
What People Say About Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW
Marilyn is a true gem. I believe there are Angels among us and she is an Earth Angel ?? Her kindness, smile, compassion, comfort, and support in my time of personal crisis has been amazing! She shares valuable tools to enable me to navigate mentally and spiritually through the “ First day of the rest of my life” and beyond. I’m very grateful for her guidance.
Gail – Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Marilyn is wonderful! I have worked with her for a few years and she has helped me through many ups and downs in life. She is caring, truly listens and offers an unbiased, positive outlook on any situation. Marilyn is more than a therapist, she really is a friend.
Robyn – Jul 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Warm, friendly, available, knowledgeable, one of a kind counselor! She’s helping me through one of the most difficult times in my life.
Jun 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Marilyn has helped me and my family for many years. I have ADHD and two kids and my life is always spinning out of control. Marilyn helps me get back on track and gain clarity and focus. I can’t take medication so her life coaching is what helps me manage my ADHD. She is direct, honest and responsive. She has helped my career for the better. Sometimes she tells you what you don’t want to hear but she has years of experience working with the same human, life and relationship situations and knows what works to handle them so we trust Marilyn. She is also great at connecting people and resources. Thanks for helping my family.
Jun 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
I highly recommend Ms. Pearlman as a therapist. Her professional caring and accepting manner helps in establishing a trusting relationship. She provides education on symptoms/issues and their effect on the mind and body. She utilizes various treatment modalities including Tapping (Emotional Freedom Techniques) to assist a client in learning new coping skills. As a client you will be more empowered and positive in handling life issues.
May 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Marilyn Pearlman is just the right person to go to for any of your problems! She is such a warm and loving person that it makes it easy to view her as a friend and thus, making it easier to open up to her more. She has helped me tremendously and I cannot thank her enough for all that she has done for me. It is obvious that she truly cares about all of her clients and every experience I have had with her was amazing. I am so glad that I have had the pleasure of knowing her for all these years and am able to have a healthy relationship with her!
May 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Marilyn is especially intuitive and a careful listener. She provides a different perspective on my issues and I feel that I make progress quickly with her. She doesn't waste time and she is very direct. She also suggests follow up material which adds another layer of knowledge and support.
May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
I am so extremely grateful to have found Marilyn. She has helped me in so many ways and has given me tools and new perspectives that I use every day. She really is such a special person and is so talented, I will be eternally grateful for her!
May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
I feel so lucky to have found a therapist like Marilyn. She is so compassionate about helping her clients and meeting the client where they are at. She imbody’s the client centered counciling and the whole body approach. She deep cares to help you work on your personal life. She is very knowledgeable and friendly and makes you feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend, Marilyn.
Megan in Sarasota , FL – Jun 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
I am so grateful that Marilyn was recommended to me. She has helped me through some very tough chapters and gotten to know my past and present. I trust her and seek out her advice, suggestions, and thoughts to help expand my journey. I feel blessed that she is in my life and highly recommend her.
Garie in FL – Jun 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
I came to Marilyn Pearlman to help cope with a traumatic life event and she is helping with so much more than that. She's very intuitive and just seems to know what you need that day. She also doesn't just focus on talk therapy but gives you practical tools to take back into your daily life. I use what she's taught me every day to control my stress and panic attacks. I can't recommend her highly enough.
Shannon E. in Venice , FL – Jun 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Marilyn Pearlman, while professional, is very personable. During a time of tension and stress she made me feel relaxed. I initially thought she was a bit kooky in her ways, She surprised me by quickly focusing on my needs, grasping my difficulties and helping me find the light and a way to continue by myself. I can definitely recommend Marilyn Pearlman to anyone in need of her services.
Sarasota – Oct 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Marilyn is a gifted and generous therapist. I first came to her to work through a specific life challenge. She helped me resolve it, and I continue to see her for my growth and development. I prefer to use her as a life coach, although she often provides ongoing therapy. I can't say enough good things about the work she's helped me to do and the personal breakthroughs I've shared. She is well-connected and respected in the community, and I've benefited from various referrals. I recommend her!
J. in Sarasota, FL – Sep 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Great experience with Marilyn. She was able to get to the root of my concerns quickly and provided me effective techniques to help manage them. Very comfortable office spaces that helped put me at ease and speak openly.
Venice, FL – Aug 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Marilyn has been amazing with my daughter the last couple months! She has helped her / and I find what we need to work on and help us in the process also! My daughter has really bonded with her which helps with the entire process !! Marilyn is amazing with my daughter and I'm so happy with all the progress we have made in such a short time!
Sarasota, FL – Aug 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Marilyn is one of the most insightful people I've ever met. She is able to pinpoint what the problem is and help provide tools to allow you to deal with it in a healthy and positive way. I feel very comfortable discussing intimate details of my life knowing she won't judge or be shocked. I'd recommend her to anyone.
Beth in Sarasota, FL – Aug 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Marilyn Pearlman is an amazing person. She is easy to talk to and you can tell she truly cares. Her environment and over-all energy is very comforting and easy-going. I trust her decisions and advice, as she asks my own body what it needs. She always answers any question I have in an understandable way and will take everything into consideration. And, she never fails to give me a good laugh every time I see her.
Sarasota, FL – Aug 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Marilyn is amazing! She genuinely supports me and takes an interest in being a part of my life. She has done so much for me in helping me move past trauma and open myself to new experiences. I am so grateful to have heard about her and taken the plunge. I would recommend her to anyone. She's just that awesome.
Kearsten in Bradenton, FL – Aug 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Marilyn was/is so helpful in helping my husband and I deal with our relationship/family/individual struggles and she was super quick to pin point the issues and just as fast was able to provide solutions. Highly recommend!
Stephanie in Sarasota, FL – Aug 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Marilyn is an awesome therapist. I've never met anyone that listens the way she does...not to your words, but to the meaning behind them. She always remembers what you have said, even if it seems inconsequential. She also employs a variety of unique therapies that are geared to you... everyone needs something different. She goes above and beyond to meet your needs and your specific goals and works to find solutions that will work for you. She is great!!
Lisa in Newark, DE – Jun 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?

How was your experience with Marilyn Pearlman?

My intention is to collaborate closely with all of my clients in support of the changes they wish to effect in their lives. Psychotherapy is solution-focused towards healing past traumas, transforming relationships, increasing awareness and responsib...

• Psychotherapy