Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW

PsychotherapyFemale

Psychotherapy

Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW is a Psychotherapist in Sarasota, FL. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW

Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW Sarasota, FL

3293 Fruitville Rd Unit 104 Sarasota, FL 34237 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Psychotherapists in your area

"My intention is to collaborate closely with all of my clients in support of the changes they wish to effect in their lives. Psychotherapy is solution-focused towards healing past traumas, transforming relationships, in..."

- Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Marilyn Pearlman treats your condition or procedure

Marilyn Pearlman's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services

Marilyn Pearlman accepts

Marilyn Pearlman accepts the following insurance:

Advantage
United Behavioral Health PPO

Marilyn Pearlman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Marilyn Pearlman

Marilyn Pearlman

Marilyn has been a gift to our family. She has an ability to suss out the issue & get to heart of the matter by providing great techniques and solutions. She's very easy to talk to and provides a safe, judgement free environment. She comes across as very genuine and always greets us with a huge smile on her face. Cannot recommend her enough.
Diana – Apr 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Marilyn is a terrific counselor and thought partner. I'm constantly impressed by her insight and ability to get to the heart of the matter to help me unpack and deal with whatever I'm grappling with in any given moment.
Jeannie – Mar 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Marilyn is fantastic! Her ability to zero in on what the real issues are help me and my partner not only save our relationship but to make it stronger. I’m so grateful for her insight.
Mar 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
I highly recommend Marilyn - she is a wonderful therapist. Marilyn gets very quickly to the essence of situations and is very clear about what she feels is the best way forward. She has helped me release grief through tapping and has encouraged me to push through difficult situations, with incredible results. Marilyn empowers me - she has gone above and beyond as she supports and encourages me to face the difficult situations in my life. I look back over these last few months and marvel how things have unfolded. They would NOT have happened if it wasn't for her guidance.
Andrea – Jul 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Marilyn is an AMAZING therapist! I searched high and low in Sarasota to find a marriage counselor that had good reviews. Marilyn was literally the only one meeting such criteria that took our insurance. My husband and I have seen her for around a year and she has made a major difference in our marriage. I'm not sure how to explain, but everything we have dealt with, she is an expert on the issue. From our special needs children, to my husband's pain management, Marilyn has the best suggestions on everything that we are going through. I think the world of her and and i'm so glad we found her as our therapist.
Jun 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Marilyn is a true gem. I believe there are Angels among us and she is an Earth Angel ?? Her kindness, smile, compassion, comfort, and support in my time of personal crisis has been amazing! She shares valuable tools to enable me to navigate mentally and spiritually through the “ First day of the rest of my life” and beyond. I’m very grateful for her guidance.
Gail – Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Marilyn is wonderful! I have worked with her for a few years and she has helped me through many ups and downs in life. She is caring, truly listens and offers an unbiased, positive outlook on any situation. Marilyn is more than a therapist, she really is a friend.
Robyn – Jul 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Warm, friendly, available, knowledgeable, one of a kind counselor! She’s helping me through one of the most difficult times in my life.
Jun 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Marilyn has helped me and my family for many years. I have ADHD and two kids and my life is always spinning out of control. Marilyn helps me get back on track and gain clarity and focus. I can’t take medication so her life coaching is what helps me manage my ADHD. She is direct, honest and responsive. She has helped my career for the better. Sometimes she tells you what you don’t want to hear but she has years of experience working with the same human, life and relationship situations and knows what works to handle them so we trust Marilyn. She is also great at connecting people and resources. Thanks for helping my family.
Jun 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
I highly recommend Ms. Pearlman as a therapist. Her professional caring and accepting manner helps in establishing a trusting relationship. She provides education on symptoms/issues and their effect on the mind and body. She utilizes various treatment modalities including Tapping (Emotional Freedom Techniques) to assist a client in learning new coping skills. As a client you will be more empowered and positive in handling life issues.
May 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Marilyn Pearlman is just the right person to go to for any of your problems! She is such a warm and loving person that it makes it easy to view her as a friend and thus, making it easier to open up to her more. She has helped me tremendously and I cannot thank her enough for all that she has done for me. It is obvious that she truly cares about all of her clients and every experience I have had with her was amazing. I am so glad that I have had the pleasure of knowing her for all these years and am able to have a healthy relationship with her!
May 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Marilyn is especially intuitive and a careful listener. She provides a different perspective on my issues and I feel that I make progress quickly with her. She doesn't waste time and she is very direct. She also suggests follow up material which adds another layer of knowledge and support.
May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
I am so extremely grateful to have found Marilyn. She has helped me in so many ways and has given me tools and new perspectives that I use every day. She really is such a special person and is so talented, I will be eternally grateful for her!
May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
I feel so lucky to have found a therapist like Marilyn. She is so compassionate about helping her clients and meeting the client where they are at. She imbody’s the client centered counciling and the whole body approach. She deep cares to help you work on your personal life. She is very knowledgeable and friendly and makes you feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend, Marilyn.
Megan in Sarasota , FL – Jun 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
I am so grateful that Marilyn was recommended to me. She has helped me through some very tough chapters and gotten to know my past and present. I trust her and seek out her advice, suggestions, and thoughts to help expand my journey. I feel blessed that she is in my life and highly recommend her.
Garie in FL – Jun 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
I came to Marilyn Pearlman to help cope with a traumatic life event and she is helping with so much more than that. She's very intuitive and just seems to know what you need that day. She also doesn't just focus on talk therapy but gives you practical tools to take back into your daily life. I use what she's taught me every day to control my stress and panic attacks. I can't recommend her highly enough.
Shannon E. in Venice , FL – Jun 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Marilyn Pearlman, while professional, is very personable. During a time of tension and stress she made me feel relaxed. I initially thought she was a bit kooky in her ways, She surprised me by quickly focusing on my needs, grasping my difficulties and helping me find the light and a way to continue by myself. I can definitely recommend Marilyn Pearlman to anyone in need of her services.
Sarasota – Oct 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Marilyn is a gifted and generous therapist. I first came to her to work through a specific life challenge. She helped me resolve it, and I continue to see her for my growth and development. I prefer to use her as a life coach, although she often provides ongoing therapy. I can't say enough good things about the work she's helped me to do and the personal breakthroughs I've shared. She is well-connected and respected in the community, and I've benefited from various referrals. I recommend her!
J. in Sarasota, FL – Sep 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Great experience with Marilyn. She was able to get to the root of my concerns quickly and provided me effective techniques to help manage them. Very comfortable office spaces that helped put me at ease and speak openly.
Venice, FL – Aug 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?
Marilyn has been amazing with my daughter the last couple months! She has helped her / and I find what we need to work on and help us in the process also! My daughter has really bonded with her which helps with the entire process !! Marilyn is amazing with my daughter and I'm so happy with all the progress we have made in such a short time!
Sarasota, FL – Aug 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Pearlman, LCSW?

How was your experience with Marilyn Pearlman?