Marilyn Goldman, MSW

Social Work •  Female • Age 60

Marilyn Goldman

Bodhi Therapy and Consultation Services

600 Wyndhurst Ave Ste 160 Baltimore, MD 21210

Marilyn Goldman, MSW is a Social Worker in Baltimore, MD. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Marilyn Goldman to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Social Workers in your area

See similar Social Workers in Baltimore

Marilyn Goldman accepts most major insurance plans.

Marilyn Goldman has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(410) 602-5166Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Marilyn Goldman treats your condition or procedure

Marilyn Goldman's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Marilyn Goldman, MSW...

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer evening visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Communicate via email?

Marilyn Goldman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Marilyn Goldman

3.9

Marilyn Goldman?
I use the tools and perspective I learned from Marilyn on a daily basis. I am very grateful for learning how to deal with life in a healthy manor, both mentally and spiritually.
May 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Goldman, MSW?
I was a patient of Ms. Goldman’s for around 7 years. In that time, she helped me recognize and learn to manage life-long depression and anxiety that had become crippling. What I am most amazed at is how gently she was able to guide me through using concepts of mindfulness in conjunction with talk therapy. She was always supportive and nonjudgmental. These last few years I have finally been able to live largely free from these issues. When I do feel them creeping in, I now have the tools to address it properly. I credit this to my time with Marilyn.
JH – Apr 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Goldman, MSW?
Marilyn helped me heal after a difficult time in my life. Her wisdom, empathy and direction helped me to know joy and purpose again in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Goldman, MSW?
Over the years I saw Marilyn Goldman for therapy, she was always professional, engaged, and caring. She created a safe and welcoming atmosphere that helped me be comfortable enough to open up to her and discuss whatever I had on my mind. She always found a way to talk me back to reality and help me when I couldn't figure out which way was up. I completely trust Marilyn, and she made a real difference in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Goldman, MSW?
Extremely sincere in her approach to therapy. Very thought provoking . She has assisted me greatly in my desire for a more “mindful” way of life .
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Goldman, MSW?
Marilyn's ability to create a safe, non-judgmental space to be vulnerable, helped me work through a number of losses and transitions.
Deidre – Apr 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Goldman, MSW?
I had Ms. Goldman (Marilyn—we got to be on a first name basis) for the 3 years I was functioning as the CEO of our organization. I had been told by a trusted friend when I took the job to get a therapist. He said “Bill, you need to separate yourself stuff from ‘their stuff.’” Marilyn was an excellent therapist, and helped me find my equilibrium in the midst of a lot of chaos. She is a very wise therapist as well as an extremely intelligent one. I cannot recommend her highly enough.
Fr. William J. Axe, o.ss.t. – Apr 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Goldman, MSW?
Marilyn really helped me in a life crisis, and continued supporting me after the crisis ended, and getting to the root of the issue. Very warm, safe and and a great listener.
Diana – Apr 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Goldman, MSW?
Marilyn Goldman is now located in Simpsonville, SC under the practice name of Bodhi Psychotherapy and Consulting, LLC. My mother had an appointment with Marilyn Goldman (in the Simpsonville, SC location) on February 25, 2020 at 5:00 pm. My mother has been under duress due to my father's dementia. My mother had trouble finding Ms. Goldman's office. She arrived in the area of the office prior to her 5:00 pm appointment. When she could not find the office, she immediately called Ms. Goldman. Ms. Goldman did not give her assistance with finding the office, was extremely rude and dismissive, and told my mother that she would not see her (she had a scheduled appointment), and would not take her on as a patient. Ms. Goldman now operates as Bodhi Psychotherapy and Consulting, LLC. A Bodhi is an awakened or enlightened being, it is a joke to use this in the name of her practice. Ms. Goldman should be helpful and compassionate. She is HATFUL. DO NOT MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH THIS WOMAN!!!!!
Drea LeCroy – Feb 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Goldman, MSW?
Goldman was recommended to by my Employee Assistance Program. When I called to schedule an appointment, Ms. Goldman was extremely rude and dismissive. I was initially startled as I thought there was possibly some connectivity issues. I asked about evening hours as I commute home 90 minutes away from from her office. She stated that she doesn't have evening hours until January. I then asked what times she had available and she told me to call EAP for another provider. Very disappointing
Nov 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Goldman, MSW?
Provider fell asleep during two of my sessions. I promptly disconnected services with her, This is unacceptable, and her excuse was that the 5:30 time frame was difficult for her to stay awake. It would seem to make sense to not schedule clients during this time frame then.
Baltimore – Jan 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilyn Goldman, MSW?

How was your experience with Marilyn Goldman?

I assist clients as a partner in their care, working from a holistic perspective. I respect the wisdom and strength my clients bring, upon which we may draw to choose best options to develop compassionate solutions for life's challenges.

• Social Work

1987
Syracuse University, School Of Social Work
1985
State University Of New York, Harpur Collegee

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Marilyn Goldman communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Marilyn Goldman offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Marilyn Goldman offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Marilyn Goldman have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Marilyn Goldman offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Marilyn Goldman offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (410) 602-5166