Marilene Richardson, LMP

Marilene Richardson, LMP

Massage Therapy  |
Female
Marilene Richardson, LMP is a massage therapy provider who practices in Snohomish, WA. She has been practicing for 1 years.

611 2nd St

Snohomish, WA 98290

Learn about Marilene Richardson

This content was provided by Marilene Richardson "A good massage leaves you feeling great.  Regular massages can be life changing because they can do so much more for you. The work that I do for you in each session is customized to your needs and builds on itself, helping your body lower stress and your muscles to remain loose, to decrease pain and increase flexibility and range of motion. Regular massage should be a standard part of our health and fitness regime."

• Massage Therapy
  • Alternative Care
  • Ayurvedic
  • Life Coaching
  • Nutrition Education

Marilene Richardson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • Foot Pain
  • Leg Pain
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscle Pain

• Stress Management
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Northwest Healing Arts Academy
    Medical School | Graduated 2016

Marilene Richardson has no awards or honors listed.

Marilene Richardson has no media or publications listed.

Marilene Richardson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Marilene Richardson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Marilene Richardson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Marilene Richardson to family and friends
Marilene Richardson's Performance
Marilene did a great job working out a painful knot in my shoulder. I felt like she hand a good handle on what needed to be done and with just one session, I felt so much better. She really worked that knot loose for me. I would definitely go back!
in Snohomish, WA |
Marilene has been helping me with a shoulder injury. Her knowledgeable aproach to massage has helped bring back mobility I hadn't had for over a year. I finally feel like I'm healing.
in Snohomish, WA |
Marilene was amazing and really worked out the kinks that had been bothering me for a long time. As a previously licenced massage therapist myself, I'm extremely picky when it comes to massage. I'm usually disappointed but wasn't at all with Marilene's massage. She was incredible and I plan to go back again and again. I can't recommend her high enough. You will love it!
in Monroe, WA |
She is incredibly knowledgeable about body mechanics, anatomy and pays attention to my individual needs, definitely not the typical massage therapists. She performed REAL therapeutic massage to help my body heal. I convinced my husband to see her, because I heard she has techniques for injury and stress, and he said he felt fantastic!! ...he even made a second appointment ! She was very pleasant , very warm, sweet and nurturing . She's a bank of knolege, so interesting to hear her talk...
in Monroe, WA |
Marilene intuitively knows where you're hurting and how best to make it stop. She listens to what I need and makes sure I walk out feeling 110% better. I'll definitely be back.
in Snohomish |
Marilene is a superb herbalist and all around healer. She is both knowledgeable and compassionate. She excels in whatever work she takes on, which is a lot! She listens to you and brings her wealth of experience to your needs. Highly recommend.
in Monroe, WA |
Some LMPs are good at one aspect of massage or another. Marilene excels in every aspect of massage. She is a wonderful, caring, and skilled person. She listened to me and my concerns and provided just the care I needed to get past some debilitating foot pain. I highly recommend her!
Have you seen Marilene Richardson, LMP?
Are you Marilene Richardson?

Integrative Medicine