Contact provider for availability

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Marilee Calamas

Novant Health Fort Mill Family Medicine

1690 Highway 160 W Fort Mill, SC 29708

Marilee Calamas, NP is a nurse practitioner in Fort Mill, SC. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner).

Marilee Calamas accepts

Marilee Calamas accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for South Carolina

Check if Marilee Calamas treats your condition or procedure

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Marilee Calamas' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Marilee Calamas

Marilee Calamas?
Marilee Calamas' Performance
What People Say About Marilee Calamas, NP
RecentMost Helpful
Fort Mill Family Practice has the most amazing group of doctors and staff in this area. Lee Calamas is a wonderful and compassionate nurse practitioner. She is professional, non-judgmental, and always listens. I always feel comfortable at this office. My highest praises to ALL at Fort Mill Family Practice!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilee Calamas, NP?
Lee is a fantastic provider. She is more thorough, caring & compassionate than most MD's Ive seen in my lifetime. I have several medical issues and she is very knowledgeably about all of them. She has a warm, relaxing personality that makes you feel you are talking with a friend, not a "doctor". Her staff at the office are the best. From the front desk to the back they are great. Everyone in the office seems to enjoy what they do, and it shows in their customer service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilee Calamas, NP?
I would highly recommend anyone looking for a very thorough, caring and compassion driven provider to make your appointment today with Marilee at Fort Mill Family Practice. Lee was just fabulous, she takes the time to listen to her patients, understands their needs, and is quick to resolve your medical problems. I am so happy I have her for my medical care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilee Calamas, NP?
I am a one-doctor kind of person. Lee is my one. She is patient centered. An excellent listener. Warm, sincere, knowledgeable. I feel that I get the best care possible from Lee.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilee Calamas, NP?
Marilee Calamas is a great Nurse Practitioner. As far as my husband and I are concerned, she is our doctor. She is friendly, caring, and dedicated to her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilee Calamas, NP?
As I am 80 years old and I have had many doctors in my lifetime take care of my heath care issues. I am privileged at this time of my life to have a health care provider that has the time to listen to me and find the correct treatment or person to care for me. I was a little concerned at first as Marilee [Lee] Calamas was not an MD but that passed very quickly as I found out that her expertise and the pleasant way about her makes her a very special provider for my heath care needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilee Calamas, NP?
Excellent care and attention.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilee Calamas, NP?
I love Dr.Lee. She truly cares about me and my health. She helped me stop all the narcotics I was on for my pain that I had been taking for years. It took some time but now I feel better than ever. Dr. lee takes her time to listen to all my concerns before she evaluates me and together we fix any problems I'm having. I highly recommend her as your doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilee Calamas, NP?
Marilee is a very caring practitioner that takes her time to diagnose and listen to the patient to determine the best treatment option. I have a high confidence and trust in her decisions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilee Calamas, NP?
I would reccommend Marilee. She is great with patients...takes time with them and searches for answers to their problems. Had it not been for her, we would never have known that I had kidney cancer. I am diabetic and Marilee keeps close tabs on my condition. She is better than most doctors!
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilee Calamas, NP?
Marilee always takes time with her patients to explain the issue at hand. She will refer you to a specialist if needed. Great demeanor. She gives her full attention to her patient and doesn't leave until all of your questions are answered.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilee Calamas, NP?
Love Marilee Calamas - she takes time with her patients, offers advice that is attainable and seems to really care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilee Calamas, NP?
always attentive to patient conversation and engages in answering the questions asked.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilee Calamas, NP?
She takes the time to listen and to get the health problem resolved. She is also good at follow-ups to make sure you are doing well after treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilee Calamas, NP?
I Love seeing Marilee Calamas....I do not want to be seen by anyone else..... She is so loving and caring. She takes the time to really listen to me. I have and will continue to recommend her to all my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marilee Calamas, NP?

How was your experience with Marilee Calamas?

Compare Providers