Mariel Kraus, OTR

Occupational & Physical Therapy ·  Female · Age 46

Mariel Kraus

Integrative Therapeutic Solutions, LLC- Gig Harbor

5775 Soundview Dr Ste 103A Gig Harbor, WA 98335

Mariel Kraus, OTR is an occupational & physical therapist in Gig Harbor, WA and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from Loma Linda University in 1999 and specializes in occupational & physical therapy, neurology, and more.

Mariel Kraus accepts

Mariel Kraus accepts the following insurance:

Health Net
Standard
Tricare PPO
Triwest
TriCare/TriWest

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Mariel Kraus treats your condition or procedure

• Ultrasound
  • Upper Extremity Disorders
  • Upper Extremity Pain
  • Vertigo

I see myself as privileged to be a part of your healthcare team. I understand that my role as your therapist is to help YOU to achieve YOUR rehabilitation goals. Your plan of care is directed by you but it is my job to educate you about the disease p...

• Occupational & Physical Therapy

Mariel Kraus?
Mariel Kraus' Performance
What People Say About Mariel Kraus, OTR
RecentMost Helpful
Mariel is amazing and goes above and beyond. I had an LNI claim and she spent so much time helping me navigate which I so greatly appreciated since I was suffering from a concussion with memory and focus issues. She researched new and different companies to help with my light and sound sensitivity. I improved greatly under her care and was able to progress with other providers because of her. She gave me concrete tools and exercises I could do on my own and help explain what was going on with me
×Post a ResponseAre you Mariel Kraus, OTR?
Very knowledgeable and caring therapist. Identified and resolved a difficult neuropathic issue affecting upper body extremity that was overlooked by other health care providers. Would highly recommend her services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mariel Kraus, OTR?
SURGERY was recommended for a chronic neck, shoulder to hand condition but I decided to live with the pain, I’ve seen too many surgeries not go well and that scared me. I had been to practitioner after practitioner looking for answers and relief over the last several years. . THEN I went to see Mariel Kraus and was not expecting instant relief but that is exactly what happened and was VERY pleasantly surprised! She fit me in to her busy schedule and was very accommodating even last minute.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mariel Kraus, OTR?
I would recommend Mariel to anyone diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease. She began by doing a thorough assessment to determine my individual needs. She listened to me and compassionately responded to my questions and concerns. I felt that she cared about me not as a patient but as a whole person. Using the LSVT-BIG program, Mariel taught me strength and stretching techniques to enable me to keep moving. Knowledgeable, passionate and generous, she has given me tools to really live, even with PD.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mariel Kraus, OTR?
She is very knowledgeable and qualified. She worked to accommodate my work schedule and answered any questions or concerns that I had. I would unreservedly recommend her to anyone who has been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mariel Kraus, OTR?
Mariel's therapies and her LSVT-Big program has served me well. She has vast knowledge to offer and share with Parkinson's patients. She explained in detail the benefits of treatments I received and I see the improvement in my movements. Mariel is always positive and is generous with her time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mariel Kraus, OTR?
After a couple of years of increasing pain in my neck & right shoulder that was making personal care & everyday life, including driving very difficult an friend recommended Mariel. After some false starts in getting thru to her to make an appointment due to communications equipment 3 weeks of intense message & stretching treatments has decreased my pain substantially. Exercise recommendations are more strenuous than with previous therapists but it certainly is getting my life back on track.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mariel Kraus, OTR?
It has been a refreshing and highly successful experience with Mariel working with me to improve my range of motion and other issues. I appreciate her wealth of knowledge and attention to the whole body. I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease a few years back and I feel that the exercise program and tools she has provided thus far will serve me well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mariel Kraus, OTR?
I was experiencing head aches and nightly numbness in my fingers and hands when I started seeing Mariel. After the first treatment and doing the stretches and exercises she recommended, I experienced improvement. After the first few treatments my symptoms went away completely. Now we are working together to strengthen the right muscles so that this situation does not occur again. Working with Mariel has been amazing. She is very knowledgeable and friendly. Thankful I found her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mariel Kraus, OTR?
Mariel was very knowledgeable and thorough in her assessment and treatment of my tendenitis. She is extremely concientious and passionate about the best treatment for the welfare of her patients. I am very satisfied with my treatment and it's results.And have recommended her to others. Highly Satisfied with my progress.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mariel Kraus, OTR?
I have Parkinsons and a few other conditions that work against me so needless to say when I first started seeing Mariel I had limited range in my neck and shoulders, just to name a few after going a few times a week and working together. Her explaining everything from begining to end I knew this was the right fit for me. Someone who would listen and work with me. she is and amazing person to work my program with and holds herself in a profesional yet calm matter
×Post a ResponseAre you Mariel Kraus, OTR?
Mariel is knowledgeable, warm, caring, patient, creative, optomistic, and encouraging.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mariel Kraus, OTR?
I find Mariel to be very well informed regarding the problems a person faces when being informed they have Parkinson's Disease. She works with the patient and is very serious about the Lsvt-Big Program and the benefit it brings. She is kind and considerate and very generous in her praise for a job well done. I am grateful to have been in her care as I embark on this phase in my life with PD.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mariel Kraus, OTR?
Mariel took the time to understand my needs and worked tirelessly with me to resolve my physical impairments. She understood the course that Parkinson's takes and was knowledgeable in dealing with it. Time was never an issue, some appointments ran longer than expected so that I could get it right.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mariel Kraus, OTR?
She is exceptionally well informed, enthusiastic, supportive, and truly cares about the whole patient. Gig Harbor is very fortunate to have a person with the skills and dedication that she shows to all her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mariel Kraus, OTR?
Mariel treated my shoulder impingement. This was inhibiting me from doing my job and she helped me go back to work. Mariel was very knowledgeable and professional. I felt I received high quality treatment from her. I would definately recommend Mariel to anyone in need of occupational therapy services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mariel Kraus, OTR?
I was given a referral to see Mrs. Kraus to discuss treatment for a family member with Parkinson's Disease. I found her to be very knowledgeable and she quickly made suggestions on how to proceed with care. Her approach looks at the whole family and what their current and potential future needs could be, including support for speech and care-giver support. I was impressed with how much she focused on all of our family's needs. She took the time to explain everything and make us feel at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mariel Kraus, OTR?

How was your experience with Mariel Kraus?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Mariel Kraus treats patients.

St. Anthony Hospital