Marie Ferrer

Physical Therapy •  Female

Marie Ferrer

New Jersey Breast Diagnostic Center

145 PROSPECT ST Ridgewood, NJ 07450

Marie Ferrer is a Physical Therapist in Ridgewood, NJ. Be sure to call ahead with Marie Ferrer to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Physical Therapists in your area

See similar Physical Therapists in Ridgewood

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Marie Ferrer accepts

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check if Marie Ferrer treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Marie Ferrer...

Communicate via email?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer evening visits?

Marie Ferrer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Marie Ferrer

Marie Ferrer?
treated by her and staff,very professional,caring and always on time.would use again and recommend highly.
sam gitkin – Oct 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Marie Ferrer?
Marie addressed my scatic condition with a course of skillful treatments over 5 weeks that gradually eliminated the almost constant discomfort from this condition that I was experiencing. Prior to starting treatment she listened to my description and source of the pain and before each treatment she would ask questions to determine what my current state was. She is a uses her knowledge and skills in a very caring and compassionate manner. Do not hesitate to see how she can help you.
Kenneth Benton in Ridgewood – Feb 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Marie Ferrer?
I would highly recommend Marie Ferrer . I suffered from a herniated disc in my groin for years until I was recommended by my Dr to go to see her. After a few months I’m completely free of pain. I can’t thank her enough. It was a pleasure going to her office, where her staff made me feel so welcome.
Gillian Abbiss in Mahwah , NJ – Sep 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Marie Ferrer?
ONE ON ONE HANDS ON THERAPY. Marie Ferrer is the best physical therapist I have worked with. She is working on my 3 month old total knee replacement, today I worked on the bike for 10min. I can also walk up and down the stairs. Marie is a miracle worker. Her staff is the best.
CAROLYN T. in MIDLAND PK. – Aug 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Marie Ferrer?
As someone with a host of chronic pain conditions, I was so lucky to have my rheumatologist recommend Marie. Her office staff is so welcoming and helpful with scheduling. I had severe pain from fibromyalgia and eventually I could function and walk because of her. I feel as though she gave my life back to me. I love that you’re never treated by assistants, just Marie, She is dedicated to and passionate about helping her patients.
Susan B. in Wyckoff, NJ – Jul 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Marie Ferrer?
Marie is a true miracle worker. I started seeing her Two years ago because of severe pain in my arms and legs. The pain preventing me from sleeping during the night. Marie dedicated herself to me and my recovery and I can say that after three months I started to feel better and almost felt 100% like myself. I continue to see her again as soon as I feel any pain’s. She is compassionate and dedicated to her work. I don’t know what I would do without her and I recommend her highly
Mary B. in New Jersey – Mar 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Marie Ferrer?
Marie is outstanding. She is compassionate, competent and gives her total attention to her patients. I came into her office walking with two canes and had severe joint and muscle pain and weakness in my legs. I was taking 4 medications to just exist. Within a short period of time with her muscle massage approach she enabled me to eliminate one cane. I am now walking with no canes and am off all medications due to her. I recommend her without hesitation.
Wyckoff – Feb 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Marie Ferrer?
She is very well qualified. There is a pleasant staff. she gets results
Angelo Mupo in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ – Jan 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Marie Ferrer?
Marie and her staff are wonderful. This is my 4 th year being treated by Marie for Osteoarthritis. I have been to a few other therapist, Marie listens to what you say,and works to help get you out of pain. I recommend her to everyone,my brother and my neighbor are now seeing her. Her staff is very nice and very willing to answer all questions and make appointments that work for me. Carol D.Thank you Marie
Carol D in Midland Park N.J. – Jan 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Marie Ferrer?
Their manual therapy helped my severe neck pain. I am back to living a normal life.
Leslie Zipay in Paramus, New Jersey – Jan 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Marie Ferrer?
Marie help me a lot with my osteoarthritis in my knee.. It took me shorter than I expected to get better. She's really knowledgeable and you can tell that she has a lot of experience. She is the best!!
Ridgewood, NJ – Sep 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Marie Ferrer?
She is an amazing physical therapist! Really professional and knowledgeable. Definitely recommending her!
Hackensack NJ – Sep 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Marie Ferrer?
Marie is wonderful,has always gotten me out of pain,her office is so comfortable and her staff is so nice.They treat you like family,I would definitely recommend her to family and friends.
Veronica Moffa in Fair Lawn, NJ – Jul 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Marie Ferrer?
This is my second series of visits with Marie. First was pre-op. Second is post knee replacement out patient pt. Marie is single practitioner, personable staff, functional space, one on one pt. Skilled, interacts with patients to create personalized program. She is great!!!
Mike Toomey in Saddle River, nj – Jun 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Marie Ferrer?
It's almost feel like a being spa. Marie. is the best therapist ever. All staff are friendly and very flex.
Kay Music in Paramus,NJ – Mar 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Marie Ferrer?

How was your experience with Marie Ferrer?

• Physical Therapy
  • Assistive Therapy

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Marie Ferrer communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Marie Ferrer communicates via email

• Does Marie Ferrer offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Marie Ferrer offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Marie Ferrer offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Marie Ferrer offers an online patient portal

• Does Marie Ferrer have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Marie Ferrer has free onsite parking

• Does Marie Ferrer offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Marie Ferrer offers weekend visits

• Does Marie Ferrer offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Marie Ferrer offers evening visits