Contact provider for availability

Physical Therapy ·  Female

Marie Ferrer

New Jersey Breast Diagnostic Center

145 Prospect St Ridgewood, NJ 07450

Marie Ferrer, PT is a physical therapist in Ridgewood, NJ. She specializes in physical therapy.

Marie Ferrer accepts

Marie Ferrer?
Marie Ferrer's Performance
What People Say About Marie Ferrer, PT
RecentMost Helpful
Marie addressed my scatic condition with a course of skillful treatments over 5 weeks that gradually eliminated the almost constant discomfort from this condition that I was experiencing. Prior to starting treatment she listened to my description and source of the pain and before each treatment she would ask questions to determine what my current state was. She is a uses her knowledge and skills in a very caring and compassionate manner. Do not hesitate to see how she can help you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marie Ferrer, PT?
I would highly recommend Marie Ferrer . I suffered from a herniated disc in my groin for years until I was recommended by my Dr to go to see her. After a few months I’m completely free of pain. I can’t thank her enough. It was a pleasure going to her office, where her staff made me feel so welcome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marie Ferrer, PT?
ONE ON ONE HANDS ON THERAPY. Marie Ferrer is the best physical therapist I have worked with. She is working on my 3 month old total knee replacement, today I worked on the bike for 10min. I can also walk up and down the stairs. Marie is a miracle worker. Her staff is the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marie Ferrer, PT?
As someone with a host of chronic pain conditions, I was so lucky to have my rheumatologist recommend Marie. Her office staff is so welcoming and helpful with scheduling. I had severe pain from fibromyalgia and eventually I could function and walk because of her. I feel as though she gave my life back to me. I love that you’re never treated by assistants, just Marie, She is dedicated to and passionate about helping her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marie Ferrer, PT?
Marie is a true miracle worker. I started seeing her Two years ago because of severe pain in my arms and legs. The pain preventing me from sleeping during the night. Marie dedicated herself to me and my recovery and I can say that after three months I started to feel better and almost felt 100% like myself. I continue to see her again as soon as I feel any pain’s. She is compassionate and dedicated to her work. I don’t know what I would do without her and I recommend her highly
×Post a ResponseAre you Marie Ferrer, PT?
Marie is outstanding. She is compassionate, competent and gives her total attention to her patients. I came into her office walking with two canes and had severe joint and muscle pain and weakness in my legs. I was taking 4 medications to just exist. Within a short period of time with her muscle massage approach she enabled me to eliminate one cane. I am now walking with no canes and am off all medications due to her. I recommend her without hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marie Ferrer, PT?
She is very well qualified. There is a pleasant staff. she gets results
×Post a ResponseAre you Marie Ferrer, PT?
Marie and her staff are wonderful. This is my 4 th year being treated by Marie for Osteoarthritis. I have been to a few other therapist, Marie listens to what you say,and works to help get you out of pain. I recommend her to everyone,my brother and my neighbor are now seeing her. Her staff is very nice and very willing to answer all questions and make appointments that work for me. Carol D.Thank you Marie
×Post a ResponseAre you Marie Ferrer, PT?
Their manual therapy helped my severe neck pain. I am back to living a normal life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marie Ferrer, PT?
Marie help me a lot with my osteoarthritis in my knee.. It took me shorter than I expected to get better. She's really knowledgeable and you can tell that she has a lot of experience. She is the best!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Marie Ferrer, PT?
She is an amazing physical therapist! Really professional and knowledgeable. Definitely recommending her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Marie Ferrer, PT?
Marie is wonderful,has always gotten me out of pain,her office is so comfortable and her staff is so nice.They treat you like family,I would definitely recommend her to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marie Ferrer, PT?
This is my second series of visits with Marie. First was pre-op. Second is post knee replacement out patient pt. Marie is single practitioner, personable staff, functional space, one on one pt. Skilled, interacts with patients to create personalized program. She is great!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Marie Ferrer, PT?
It's almost feel like a being spa. Marie. is the best therapist ever. All staff are friendly and very flex.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marie Ferrer, PT?

How was your experience with Marie Ferrer?