Marie Epling, LCSW

Individual Counseling ·  Female · Age 62

Marie Epling

Marie Epling, LCSW is an individual counselor in Rockford, IL. She specializes in individual counseling, counseling, and more.

Make an appointment

Marie Epling accepts

Marie Epling accepts the following insurance:

HAP Insurance
Health Alliance PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Marie Epling treats your condition or procedure

Marie Epling's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Panic Attack
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress

I believe it is very important for clients to come into therapy and set their own goals about what they want to accomplish in therapy. Therapy is partnership between the therapist and client, and it is very important to me that my clients feel involv...

• Individual Counseling

Marie Epling?
Marie Epling's Performance
What People Say About Marie Epling, LCSW
RecentMost Helpful
Marie has been an important person in my life - helping me work through some difficult situations. Initially, I was reluctant to seek the help of a counselor; I saw it as a sign of weakness. But Marie shattered that misconception in the first visit. She is a wonderful person and a great listener who challenges you to tackle each uncomfortable issue and to confront the difficult truths about yourself - no matter how hard those may be to hear. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marie Epling, LCSW?
Marie has been an integral part of my journey toward living a better life. She shows genuine care and concern, builds trust, and offers a new perspective all while maintaining the utmost professionalism and confidentiality. Marie encourages me to step outside my comfort zone and guides me to challenge thought patterns. I am so thankful to Marie and her commitment to her clients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marie Epling, LCSW?
Marie is great. From the first appointment she built up trust with me right away. She challenges me to do things out of my comfort zone and encourages me to try new things. I love the support I can get with her and I would very highly recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marie Epling, LCSW?
When I was faced with a storm in my life, Marie Epling was recommended to me. She helped me understand the dynamics of life, reasons and solutions. Marie encouraged me to work on myself to find peace and understanding of my situation. She was my beacon of hope and direction, when I had none. I highly recommend Marie for her professionalism, knowledge, guidance and compassion. It is with her help, I have found the life I deserve!
×Post a ResponseAre you Marie Epling, LCSW?
Marie is wonderfully caring and understanding. She is available when I need her and full of ideas of ways I can help myself. I've had a difficult time with miscarriages and also severe depression and I don't know that I would have made it through without her help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marie Epling, LCSW?
Marie is an excellent Licensed Clinical Social Worker. She’s highly educated and extremely knowledgeable in her field. Marie’s kind, caring, dedicated, and easy to talk to. She’s very supportive, understanding, trustworthy and sincere. She has helped me enormously and continues to always be there for me. It’s a privilege and an honor to recommend her to others as a “beacon of light in the darkness.”
×Post a ResponseAre you Marie Epling, LCSW?

How was your experience with Marie Epling?

Counseling Associates of Rockford