Marie Dehaas, LISW-S

Social WorkFemale

Social Work

Marie Dehaas, LISW-S is a Social Worker in Madison, OH. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Marie Dehaas, LISW-S

deHaas Family Counseling

15 W Main St Madison, OH 44057
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

• Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Marie Dehaas treats your condition or procedure

Marie Dehaas' conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Abuse

Marie Dehaas accepts

Marie Dehaas accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Tricare

Marie Dehaas' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Marie Dehaas

3.7

My husband chose Marie because she advertised as a Christian counselor and had expertise in addiction. After they met together, she decided he was not an addict also! (There are online tests for this addiction and he tested "off the charts", has had most of his relationships deteriorate, nearly lost his second job and became isolated due to this.) Her focus shifted to me, and she asked to meet me. My husband had not jumped into his recovery and still manipulated and lied, and when I said he was obviously lying, she chastized me for what seemed like hours. She was not Christian or empowering in the way she treated me. He admitted to me he lied to her after we left. He stopped seeing her because she was not helpful, believed everything he said and didn't seem to know what to do. What a waste of time and money.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Disappointing – Nov 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Marie Dehaas, LISW-S?
Marie deHaas, LISW-S is doing God's work. Marie helped me work through my grief following the death of my spouse. She was open, honest, easy to talk with and dedicated to helping me work through my grief. It wasn't easy dealing with the pain of death and it didn't happen over night but I am whole again due to the work I did with Marie's help. I trusted Marie completely and have no doubt that the many things we discussed stayed between her and I. I couldn't have asked for a more professional, honest, and caring person to guide me through the grieving process. I will never forget Marie and can never thank her enough for the positive impact she had on my life. Thank you Marie!
Sep 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Marie Dehaas, LISW-S?
Amazing, helped me through all of my troubles with my alcoholic mother and unstable girlfriends. She is supportive of whatever path you may take even if you don’t follow her direction. As long as you’re working towards a better you and staying on top of your stuff. Couldn’t have made it to where I am with out her help. Always willing to see me again and provide help.
LC – Sep 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Marie Dehaas, LISW-S?

How was your experience with Marie Dehaas?