Maricel Lazo, PT

Maricel Lazo, PT

Physical Therapy  |
Maricel Lazo, PT is a physical therapy provider who practices in Monroe Township, NJ. She is 39 years old and has been practicing for 17 years.

1600 Perrineville Rd Ste 4

Monroe Township, NJ 08831

• CoreSource
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • MagnaCare

Learn about Maricel Lazo

• Physical Therapy

Maricel Lazo does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Orthopedic Disorders
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Sprain

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University Of Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Maricel Lazo has no awards or honors listed.

Maricel Lazo has no media or publications listed.

• Filipino
  • Tagalog

Maricel Lazo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Maricel Lazo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Maricel Lazo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Maricel Lazo to family and friends
Maricel Lazo's Performance
in Monroe Township, NJ |
Maricel & her staff are extremely knowledgable, caring and professional. They truly give you personalized attention, care about your well being and always spend as much time with you as you need. They are truly unique in their approach to you as a patient/client. They listen, provide intelligent answers to your questions & make sure that all your PT exercises are done correctly. They work very well as a team and always have a smile on your face. They are GREAT!!!
in monroe township |
Very knowledgeable about physical problems and the therapy needed to improve the condition. But also realistic about problems that cannot be completely solved. Very nice person and works very hard for the patient.
in Monroe Twp. N.J. |
When I first went to her, I could hardly stand straight. After a few weeks of PT, I was back on the Pickleball court.
in Freehold, NJ |
Maricel is a kind and considerate health professional, treating her patients with courtesy and respect. She also goes above and beyond to make people feel comfortable and to help them improve their conditions, answering any questions thoroughly and in a way the patient understands. She knows her stuff and goes to seminars to do continuing education, keeping up with the latest developments in physical therapy. Anyone would be lucky to have her as their physical therapist.
in Monroe Twp, NJ |
Maricel and her team questioned, observed and analyzed my back issues and came up with a series of physical therapy movements to strengthen my back and core mussels. After several sessions over a 3 week period of time, I am pleased to say my immediate issues are gone. I have been given a list of daily exercises to follow to keep my back and core is good shape.
in Monroe Township, NJ |
I have recommended all of my family and friends to Maricel. She is an outstanding therapist, and is an amazing person. Very kind and very sweet. Always helped me when i needed it. Very punctual on time as well, and she would strive always for nothing but the best for me.
in Monroe Township, NJ |
Maricel was absolutely amazing with my son. of course, he was reluctant about having to go to physical therapy. And when we met Maricel she just made both of us feel at ease. She was very professional with an amazing attitude and positive spirit about her. We felt very comfortable with her. I would definitely recommend Maricel to anyone who is looking for a Physical therapist. i know in the future, should I need to see a Physical Therapist, I won't going to anyone but Maricel..
in Monroe Township, NJ |
So gentle and caring and explained what was going on with me
in Monroe Township, NJ |
Maricel is a great therapist! When I first started with her I had nearly no movement in me neck left arm and significant difficulty doing everyday tasks. She worked hard with me 3 times a week to get my head turning again and my arm moving again. She didn't make it unbearable for me since I was in a lot of pain she stopped once the pain got to much to handle and we work through it together and took baby steps. She also helped me build up strength in my hand which is very weak.
Have you seen Maricel Lazo, PT?
Are you Maricel Lazo?