Maribeth Younger, LCSW

Maribeth Younger
Telehealth services available

Liz Younger, LCSW

2061 Fairview Ave Easton, PA 18042

Maribeth Younger, LCSW is a Clinical Social Worker in Easton, PA. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Maribeth Younger to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Clinical Social Workers in your area

See similar Clinical Social Workers in Easton

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Maribeth Younger accepts most major insurance plans.

Maribeth Younger has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(610) 739-1660Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Maribeth Younger treats your condition or procedure

Maribeth Younger's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Family Counseling
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Social Phobia
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Maribeth Younger, LCSW...

Offer weekend visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Communicate via email?

Offer evening visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Maribeth Younger's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Maribeth Younger

Maribeth Younger?
Liz is a therapist who has an upbeat, unique approach to situations. She can listen to a thought, situation or feeling and offer a different view or suggestion to improve or change. She has a sense of humor as well as a compassionate heart. I highly recommend her counseling service. She is truly dedicated to help her patients succeed.
Melissa – May 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Maribeth Younger, LCSW?
We love Maribeth Younger. She understands the value of mental health and always addressing our concerns well. Liz is exceptional. When seeking for a social worker, we absolutely needed someone who took the time to care and understand our feelings well, and this is what we found in Liz. Liz goes above and beyond for her patients. She truly cares and it shows. I feel it. I feel safe talking with her. I feel welcome and important. Liz has really been helping both me and my son Noah. I am learning much for Liz.. she is teaching me great tip and techniques that have been helping me greatly. I love how Liz checks in on us... it is paramount and feels so good. I am deeply thankful for her.
Bridgitte (Geeta) – May 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Maribeth Younger, LCSW?
I am extremely satisfied and thankful to be doing therapy with Liz. She is kind, engaging and creative in helping me work through life's challenges. She makes it interesting and keeps me invested. And that's saying a lot for me because I was ready to leave and not deal with anything. It is not what I thought therapy would be. I would recommend her to anyone who is hesitant about starting therapy.
CM – Apr 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Maribeth Younger, LCSW?
I have been to a few therapist; counselors; psychologists in my day and found them all lacking in understanding . I came to feel I just could never get my thoughts together and make my points. Liz has such empathy and profound understanding that sometimes her suggestions and advice seemed out of left field (because I hadn't heard it before). I wish I had known her years ago. She has helped me tremendously; we’ve had a lot of fun and I’m a much happier person. Thank you Liz - keep up your good work.
Pat S – Apr 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Maribeth Younger, LCSW?
Liz is one amazing therapist! She is a straight shooter and gets down to the core issue at hand. I've been seeing Liz for about a year now and haven't felt this good in a long time. She is empowering and my self-confidence has grown tremendously! I'm finally practicing the self-care I needed to take back control of my life. Liz even took the time to meet with my husband, who has dealt with childhood traumas of his own, and put him on the right path to healing. She worked with him and recommended an amazing book (The Body Keeps the Score) which pushed my husband to finally seek the help he needed to work through his own traumas. Because of this.... our relationship has never been stronger. The issues I originally came in with were finally able to be dealt with because my husband was now getting the help he needed. Liz truly cares about her patients and will do anything in her power to help them find peace & healing. Highly recommend!!!
Jennifer S – Mar 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Maribeth Younger, LCSW?
My name is Jessie Birckhead. I am a clinical social worker practicing in Bethlehem. My practice is primarily adult and family focused. When I am seeing a parent who has a troubled adolescent or young adult child, I will often refer to Mrs. Younger. She has been consistently successful in improving the lives of the clients I have sent to her. All families have been impressed with her creative, dedicated approaches to treatment. She is a first choice referral for me. Jessie Birckhead,LCSW, Bethlehem
Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Maribeth Younger, LCSW?
Marybeth is an incredible therapist, who uses traditional as well as cutting edge therapy. I started wanting EMDR therapy (which I heard about through a friend) to handle some traumas, but she quickly concluded this was not the best route to solving what was bugging me. We took a left turn and discovered some amazing things I was not even remotely aware of...many cognitive moments... "Aha!" discoveries. She has me on a bright road to recovery and I would highly recommend her to others. She does what many therapists will NOT do. She grants "power" to the patient and definitely will go the extra mile! I'm very pleased.
Jim – Feb 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Maribeth Younger, LCSW?
At first I was skeptical about the therapy thing, but within the first 10 minutes I knew I made the right decision. Liz's approach is unconventional, yet uniquely empowering. She also has no problem calling bs when she sees it.
Oct 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Maribeth Younger, LCSW?
If you truly want help navigating through difficult times, insight, new perspectives, or make improvements in your life, Liz is by far, the therapist that will work with you to make it happen. With her own unique approach, she will go at your pace or nudge you when the time is best. There’s times when I thought I couldn’t laugh, and we did. There’s times when I thought all my tears were cried out, and more streamed down my red cheeks. I couldn’t imagine another therapist who could help me work through my emotional pain.
Sep 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Maribeth Younger, LCSW?
Maribeth "Liz" Younger is an amazing therapist. She goes above and beyond for her patients. She treated advised, & counseled my daughter throughout the most difficult times in her teenage phase. I have the upmost respect for Liz being in the medical field myself I find her to be a breath of fresh air. She is extremely knowledgeable, and compassionate. She's a great listener, has an awesome personality and she will do whatever it takes to help you heal. Liz really cares about her patients and their families. She is amazing.
Sep 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Maribeth Younger, LCSW?
I first started seeing Liz a year ago. She balances listening with probing questions to get at the heart of issues. She absolutely does not mess around or give mouth service to her clients. She takes personal interest. Working with my own commitment, Liz has given me 150%. I'm very pleased to see improvent with myself and plan to continue seeing Liz.
Kelley – Jul 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Maribeth Younger, LCSW?
My boyfriend and I went to Liz due to complications in our relationship. I truly feel if it wasn't for her, we wouldn't be together and as happy as we're today! There were very hard times when we'd meet with her, but she'd always find a way to work through our thoughts and struggles with us. She was very real/direct with us, which I appreciated. Her knowledge and relaxed, but fun personality was a true blessing for us! She took so much time with us! She's a miracle worker! Highly recommend! -M&D
Mar 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Maribeth Younger, LCSW?
Maribeth keeps it real, with her staright-foward honesty and insightfulness. She has helped me get past the hurt and greif from the breakup of a long term relationship. I was able, with her counseling and support, to get past the self-doubt and rebuild my self-esteem. Definitely time well spent.
Sep 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Maribeth Younger, LCSW?
Maribeth Younger is one of the most compassionate people I have ever met. When I was having difficulties, she jumped up to sit by my side. She provided me with true comfort and was able to provide explanations in terms I could easily understand. I have never known anyone who was willing to walk through the fire to provide support, encouragement and healing like Maribeth did. She is simply the best! Maribeth Younger is Wonder Woman.
emk in Allentown – Aug 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Maribeth Younger, LCSW?
We went to her for couples therapy. She point blank told an addict to go to the bar if he wants to. She tells us different conflicting things individually. It appears she is afraid of telling my boyfriend the truth and he feels like she is just telling him what he wants to hear. She point blank told me she knew he was lying. If she is not equipped to handle an issue that comes up, she should recommend another therapist.
Not impressed – Jun 27, 2018
I am sincerely sad to hear about your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Maribeth Younger, LCSW?
Liz is the most real person I've met, she's easy to relate to, and she tells it like it is. She uses various forms of therapy (text-book stuff) coupled with real world, real life examples and stories to connect with me. She has helped me through the most tumultuous time of my life and I can finally deal with the traumas and stressors of my life in a logical and purposeful way. I could not recommend her more highly!
Feb 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Maribeth Younger, LCSW?

How was your experience with Maribeth Younger?

My philosophy has three parts: Individuals need to be a part of their own solutions;

Mental health should be redefined;

Clients should review the past without getting stuck in it.

• Clinical Social Work
  • Social Work

1996
Marywood University

• American Sign Language

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Maribeth Younger communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Maribeth Younger offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Maribeth Younger offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Maribeth Younger have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Maribeth Younger offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Maribeth Younger offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (610) 739-1660