Marian Rubio, MA

Marian Rubio, MA

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Marian Rubio, MA is a counselor in San Antonio, TX. She specializes in counseling and psychotherapy.Read her story

5825 Callaghan Rd Ste 200

San Antonio, TX 78228

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Marian Rubio

Marian Rubio's bio

This content was provided by Marian Rubio "I was born in Mexico and my first language was Spanish. I grew up in Victoria County, living on a farm. Then I came to San Antonio, Texas where I finished my high school education and undergraduate degree. After this I went on to Fordham University in New York to pursue a Master degree. I worked at the University of Texas in San Antonio, Tx and Bee County College for several years. From there, I went to Eagle Pass, Tx to become clinic director of the Maverick County Mental Health Clinic. After that experience came to San Antonio and continued working in the Mental Health field until the present. I started my private practice in 2003."

This content was provided by Marian Rubio "I am willing to work with you and provide all the support you need.  I will also try to accommodate you as best fits your schedule.  Feel free to call and ask any questions you may have about my style of therapy."

• Counseling
  • Psychotherapy

Marian Rubio does not have any board certifications listed.

• Couples Therapy

• Our Lday Of The Lake University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • Fordham University
    Other Education | Completed 1977

Marian Rubio has no awards or honors listed.

Marian Rubio has no media or publications listed.

Marian Rubio does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Marian Rubio and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Marian Rubio's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Marian Rubio to family and friends
4 total reviews

Marian Rubio's Performance

Marian Rubio Says:

Please let me know how helpful the sessions were for you and if you were satisfied, do not hesitate to provide my name with other persons you come in contact with.  If you were not satisfied  with the services, please let me know so I can do better.

Are you Marian Rubio?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Marriage & Family Therapy