Mariam Aldaz, LMFT

Marriage & Family TherapyFemale

Mariam Aldaz
201 W 4th St Claremont, CA 91711

Mariam Aldaz, LMFT is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Claremont, CA. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Mariam Aldaz to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Mariam Aldaz treats your condition or procedure

Mariam Aldaz accepts

Mariam Aldaz accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO
Blue Shield of California

Mariam Aldaz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Mariam Aldaz

4.2

Mariam Aldaz

Mariam Aldaz is the most compassionate therapist I've ever had. She takes her time with me , she's truly helped me understand my anxiety and what depression really was. She has also showed me to care for me she's made me feel heard and understood. I appreciate her She is a great therapist I would highly recommend her .
Laura – Dec 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Mariam Aldaz, LMFT?
I have really enjoyed my sessions with Mrs. Aldaz. She is a wonderful listener and easy to talk to. I feel that she gave me all the time I needed to talk and then helped me through my issues. I really appreciated her views and responses. She gave me tools that I could use right away. This was a very positive experience and she has helped me go forward.
Oct 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mariam Aldaz, LMFT?
I was a prospective client of Mariam's when the COVID-19 spread was worsening in California. I texted her to see if our appointment was still happening given the circumstances. She wrote back saying that if I had any of the symptoms the appointment would be canceled but all sessions moving forward would take place via Zoom which is totally understandable. I let her know I had no symptoms but I'd prefer not to do sessions via Zoom so if that was her plan moving forward I'd go ahead and cancel altogether. After asking for confirmation that Zoom was the plan moving forward, she responded in all bold "NOT AT THIS TIME" and "I can't predict the future". I find it extremely unprofessional to communicate with prospective or existing clients this way. I would not recommend her.
Mar 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mariam Aldaz, LMFT?

How was your experience with Mariam Aldaz?
Provider explaining information to patient

• Marriage & Family Therapy