Marialeen Martorella, LCSW-R

PsychotherapyFemaleAge 44

Psychotherapy

Marialeen Martorella, LCSW-R is a Psychotherapist in Massapequa, NY. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Marialeen Martorella, LCSW-R

• Individual Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Therapy
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Marialeen Martorella accepts

Marialeen Martorella accepts the following insurance:

Beacon Health Strategies
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
Oxford Health Plans

Marialeen Martorella's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Marialeen Martorella

I have been in therapy before,but this is the first time I feel things in my life are really making sense to me.Marialeen has helped me to view things more deeply and get to the root cause of my struggles.This has helped me to feel relieved with some of the symptoms I was feeling as as well.I feel more confident in my life and my relationships.Marialeen is intuitive,insightful and patient.She is a wonderful listener and has an incredible knack for piecing things together and forming meaning to my life experiences. I feel my experiences in therapy thus far have been invaluable.
Anonymous – Oct 29, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Marialeen Martorella, LCSW-R?
My wife and I have been working with Mari for a while now. We began treatment to work on issues in our marriage and improve communication and trust. Mari was always supportive and knowledgeable without taking sides. She remained neutral and had wonderful suggestions to improve trust and intimacy. My wife and I were able to work through some big issues that were there for a long time. We have experienced big improvements in our relationship and now feel we have a lot of insight into our marriage
Jan 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Marialeen Martorella, LCSW-R?
Simply the very best I have ever seen. The connection was instantaneous. Very knowledgeable, truly understanding and listens carefully to what you say and responds accordingly. She creates a safe space and you quickly feel a level of trust where you can comfortably delve deep into the problem that brought you there. Extremely intelligent , knowledgeable and well spoken. In all honesty I have to say after being with her for two + years, I would never want to see any other therapist but her.
Guido Colacci in College Point, NY 11356 – Aug 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Marialeen Martorella, LCSW-R?
Would highly recommend. Very knowledgeable attuned caring and insightful.
Aug 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Marialeen Martorella, LCSW-R?

How was your experience with Marialeen Martorella?