Maria Trivino, LAC

AcupunctureFemale

Acupuncture

Maria Trivino, LAC is an Acupuncturist in East Brunswick, NJ.

Maria Trivino, LAC
180 Tices Ln Bldg A Ste 203 East Brunswick, NJ 08816

Compare with other Acupuncturists

Compare Maria Trivino with our nearby Acupuncturists at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset.

These providers are on the medical staff of Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset.

Maria Trivino's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Maria Trivino

Based on 1 rating

I've been going to Maria for several months now. I am still very impressed with her work, it continues to do me a world of good. I feel great after every session, as well as the days following. My acne has been getting steadily better since I started with Maria, now I can barely see it. Also, the treatments really help reduce the pains and general feelings of sickness during my period. Besides that, I get a much better night sleep. I strongly recommend Maria. Her work is some of the best around.
Julie Mao in East Brunswick, NJ – May 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Maria Trivino, LAC?

How was your experience with Maria Trivino?

Maria Trivino, LAC is an Acupuncturist in East Brunswick, NJ.

• Acupuncture

Does Maria Trivino, LAC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Maria Trivino accepts your insurance.

Where is Maria Trivino, LAC's office located?

Maria Trivino's office is located at 180 Tices Ln Bldg A Ste 203, East Brunswick, NJ 08816. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Maria Trivino, LAC offer telehealth services?

Maria Trivino has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Maria Trivino, LAC?

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey