Maria Trivino, LAC

AcupunctureFemale

Maria Trivino
180 Tices Ln Bldg A Ste 203 East Brunswick, NJ 08816

Maria Trivino, LAC is a Acupuncturist in East Brunswick, NJ. Be sure to call ahead with Maria Trivino to book an appointment.

Compare with other Acupuncturists

Compare Maria Trivino with our nearby Acupuncturists at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset.

These providers are on the medical staff of Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset.

Maria Trivino's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Maria Trivino

Based on 1 rating

Maria Trivino?
  • Appointment scheduling (1)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (1)
  • Explained conditions well (1)
    I've been going to Maria for several months now. I am still very impressed with her work, it continues to do me a world of good. I feel great after every session, as well as the days following. My acne has been getting steadily better since I started with Maria, now I can barely see it. Also, the treatments really help reduce the pains and general feelings of sickness during my period. Besides that, I get a much better night sleep. I strongly recommend Maria. Her work is some of the best around.
    Julie Mao in East Brunswick, NJ – May 10, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Maria Trivino, LAC?

How was your experience with Maria Trivino?

• Acupuncture

Does Maria Trivino, LAC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Maria Trivino accepts your insurance.

Where is Maria Trivino, LAC's office located?

Maria Trivino's office is located at 180 Tices Ln Bldg A Ste 203, East Brunswick, NJ 08816. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Maria Trivino, LAC offer telehealth services?

Maria Trivino has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Maria Trivino, LAC?

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey