Speech-Language Pathology  |
Female
Maria Toth, MS
Maria Toth, MS is a speech-language pathology provider who practices in Lake Worth, FL.

10373 Oak Meadow Ln

Lake Worth, FL 33449

(561) 400-1931

Learn about Maria Toth

We are committed to providing top notch diagnostic and therapy services to our children and families. We take a "whole child centered approach" where we collaborate with other professionals treating the child and incorporate their recommendations into the individualized therapy plan. We focus on fostering independence to improve quality of life and specialize in a play therapy approach to motivate the child and enhance carryover of skills to all environments. Home or office therapy available.

• Speech-Language Pathology

Maria Toth does not have any board certifications listed.

• Apraxia

• School District Palm Beach County
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • St. Marys Medical Center-Wpb, Fl
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Aa Degree, 1997 Gainesville and Bs Degree, 1998 Gainesville In Speech Pathology and Audiology
    Other Education | Completed
  • Master Of Science Degree-Fau, Boca Raton
    Other Education | Completed 2001

Maria Toth has no awards or honors listed.

Maria Toth has no media or publications listed.

Maria Toth does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Maria Toth and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Maria Toth's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Maria Toth to family and friends
Maria Toth's Performance
Maria was awesome with my four year old son who has Childhood Apraxia of Speech. She made learning fun for him by using different games to help motivate him. Also she is so kind, patient and professional. I can really tell she enjoys her job. We saw Maria for 2 months while we were in staying in Florida and when we returned home his Preschool teacher remarked on his first day back that she saw a big improvement in his speech!
in Coral Springs, FL |
Maria is awesome! She is always punctual and my son who is 3, loves her and is making great strides with Maria's help! I highly recommend her!!
West Palm Beach |
Maria is amazing with my child who has a speech delay. Not only is she very knowledgeable about what she does but she makes fun for my son. Because of this he is making great strides! I highly recommend her.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I have known Maria for several years. I have never met a more caring, professional individual. She is constantly looking for ways to assist her clients to overcome their obstacles. I have seen her go out of her way to make sure a client has all the help they may need, without regard for her personal time or issues. She always has a smile on her face, and makes the people around her happier just being near her.
in Boca Raton, FL |
My two year old son was diagnosed with autism and speech delays, and has been meeting with Michele twice a week for several months. He loves playing with her, and his progress has been amazing!
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Great speech therapist, my daughter loves her and everyone in my family has noticed her speech improvements and can understand her. Highly recommended
Have you seen Maria Toth, MS?
Are you Maria Toth?