Maria Rosato-Nierenberg, CNM

Midwifery •  Female • Age 63

Maria Rosato-Nierenberg, CNM is a midwife in Cortlandt Manor, NY. She specializes in midwifery.

More Midwives at NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Hudson Valley

Maria Rosato-Nierenberg's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Maria Rosato-Nierenberg

1.7

Maria Rosato-Nierenberg?
What People Say About Maria Rosato-Nierenberg, CNM
I don't usually leave reviews, but I had a negative experience with this midwife and am hoping that she will not be on staff for my birth. She did not have a good handle on my records - I had to argue with her about whether or not I did a first trimester screening, which I had done - and she just seemed kind of cold and judgmental in general. The other staff here has been wonderful, so wouldn't knock the whole practice for it.
Rude
×Post a ResponseAre you Maria Rosato-Nierenberg, CNM?
Was not at all happy with the way I was treated by this midwife during one of my particular pregnancy visits. She had made a mistake by losing some of my documents after my first visit which I never brought up but after this last visit I am fed up. Yes, she was civil and explained things in a good way but behind my back she yelled loudly at other staff members about a specific issue in my chart. This should never happen. She proceeded to lecture me as if I was a child and ensured the other staff that she did so but it was unnecessary. I am seeing another specialist for this issue and they were more knowledgeable about my condition. She seems to have personal issues and is quick to fly off the handle. I would not trust her to be there and keep me safe and calm without yelling at other staff members over trivial things at my birth. I hope others do not have this same experience. I would prefer doctors and nurses who have more medical training with deep empathy and insight.
×Post a ResponseAre you Maria Rosato-Nierenberg, CNM?

How was your experience with Maria Rosato-Nierenberg?

Maria Rosato-Nierenberg accepts

Maria Rosato-Nierenberg accepts the following insurance:

EmblemHealth
Health Insurance Plan of Greater New York (HIP) PPO

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Maria Rosato-Nierenberg treats your condition or procedure

Maria Rosato-Nierenberg's conditions and procedures:

• Birth
  • Obstetric Procedures

We are committed to delivering the best care and an exceptional patient experience. We are devoted to providing services that are patient-centered and compassionate, and care for you as a person.

• Midwifery

SUNY Downstate Medical Center
Lehman College

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Maria Rosato-Nierenberg treats patients.

75% Patient experience rating, 6% higher than the national average