Maria Lastovka, NP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)Female

Maria Lastovka, NP is a Nurse Practitioner in Dickson, TN. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Maria Lastovka to book an appointment.

Maria Lastovka

Dickson Medical Associates

127 Crestview Park Dr Ste 205 Dickson, TN 37055

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Nurse Practitioners in your area

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Maria Lastovka treats your condition or procedure

Maria Lastovka accepts

Maria Lastovka accepts the following insurance:

Maria Lastovka's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Maria Lastovka

2.6

Maria Lastovka?
  • Office environment (4)
  • Wait times (3)
  • Long wait times (1)
My grandchildren had been to her for years (5-6). My granddaughter needed a release signed for her to play basketball, she was in 7th grade. She had a physical a month prior. I called the office as soon as they opened and told them what i needed. I called 2 times after and stopped in the office at 2:45 to check again. I was told that Dr. Lastovka was too busy to get the papers for me. Needless to say, my granddaughter couldn't try put for basketball. Then they called my husband's phone at 5:30 pm, the papers were ready. Basketball tryouts were directly after school. Very disheartening!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Abigail A Needham – Mar 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Maria Lastovka, NP?
I took my daughter to her with complaints of swollen lymph nodes on her neck, left side pain and white on her tonsils. Dr. Maria did a strep and mono test and said the spleen was on the right side and pushed on the right side to check it(spleen is on the left) and didnt fell any swelling and said both mono and strep were negative. Over the weekend her pain got worse so I took her to her old pediatrician and she took one look at her tonsils and said it was mono, did blood work to confirm which it did and her left side pain was from and enlarged spleen that was poking out from under her rib.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Aug 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Maria Lastovka, NP?
I've had so many problems with this Doctor. She wasn't pro breastfeeding at all, and even though my child gained more than enough wait and had no issues she kept trying to get me to supplement with formula! When I asked her a simple breastfeeding question "How long is my milk good for once I pump?" She didn't know and just printed off her google searches. She also refused to give us referrals and didn't work with the specialists that we found.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Mar 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Maria Lastovka, NP?

How was your experience with Maria Lastovka?

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Pediatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Pediatrics

Is Maria Lastovka, NP accepting new patients?

Maria Lastovka, NP generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Maria Lastovka's profile to make an appointment.

Does Maria Lastovka, NP accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Maria Lastovka accepts your insurance.

Where is Maria Lastovka, NP's office located?

Maria Lastovka's office is located at 127 Crestview Park Dr Ste 205, Dickson, TN 37055. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Maria Lastovka, NP offer telehealth services?

Maria Lastovka has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Maria Lastovka, NP?

Dickson Medical Associates