Maria Gabrielli, LCSW

Maria Gabrielli
Telehealth services available

Stress Relief Center Of NY City

225 Broadway Ste 2018 New York, NY 10007

Maria Gabrielli, LCSW is a Psychotherapist in New York, NY. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Maria Gabrielli to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Psychotherapists in your area

Review Highlight

"Maria is amazing and is hands down the best therapist I have ever had. She is so positive and very understanding and she helped me completely transform..."

- New YorkSee more reviews

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Maria Gabrielli treats your condition or procedure

Maria Gabrielli's conditions and procedures:

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Individual Adult Psychotherapy

Maria Gabrielli accepts

Maria Gabrielli accepts the following insurance:

Maria Gabrielli's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Maria Gabrielli

Maria Gabrielli?
  • Appointment scheduling (12)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (12)
  • Listened & answered questions (12)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (1)
Maria is warm and welcoming. She has great insight and immediately made me feel heard. She is non judgmental and helps you come up with your own solutions. She is a wonderful therapist and I feel that my life has improved because of her.
Feb 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Maria Gabrielli, LCSW?
Maria listens and offers valuable, helpful advice for any situation. I have worked with her through several major life events, in different aspects of my life, and I am so grateful to her. She understands when to just listen and when to jump in. She’s honest, real, and helpful. If I could give her ten stars instead of five, I would.
Aug 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Maria Gabrielli, LCSW?
Dr. Gabrielli is a caring, thoughtful and empowering therapist. Dr. Gabrielli helps me to think through situations with a new mindset and empowers me to be my best self. I always feel safe opening up about my thoughts and feelings. Since our first session, I feel that my anxiety and self esteem has greatly improved. I look forward to each visit and feel so lucky to have found Dr. Gabrielli at this time in my life!
Sam in Brooklyn, NY – Oct 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Maria Gabrielli, LCSW?
I’m very happy with my experience I felt at ease, she is very helpful in my day to day life Maria is a wonderful,highly effective,and empathetic therapist.it would be incredible if most doctors treated their patients the way she threats her client.she will help you in every way she can,she genuinely care she is not only a great listener, she also give great feedback. She will go the extra mile for her clients.God blessed you Maria,I felt grateful to be in your care,I highly recommend M.Gabrielli
Forever greatful in Bronx , NY – Sep 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Maria Gabrielli, LCSW?
My mom was in an accident a couple years ago, after which her anxiety and depression got really bad. Maria Gabrielli helped her a lot. She is very patient and an excellent listener. She is very flexible and attentive to my mother. She creates such an awesome environment for my mom to heal. I honestly don't know what we would have done without her.
Sep 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Maria Gabrielli, LCSW?
Maria is thoughtful ,insightful,knowledgeable,caring ,supportive and great listener,she has completely transformed how I perceive my life and cope,I was hit by a car and start seeing her in 2016 ,she is extremely easy to talk to and very professional I felt blessed and looking forward for our weekly sessions,truly an incredible therapist,it’s very hard to put in words must be experienced,with all these qualities I highly recommend Maria to anyone seeking a great therapist, I’m eternally greatful
Corine in Bronx , NY – Sep 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Maria Gabrielli, LCSW?
Maria is a wonderful therapist who listens very attentively and helped me work through some very hard times. I find it hard to open up to people, but with Maria it was simple and I felt safe. No matter now many good or bad reviews you read, trust that she is wonderful and a rare find in the therapist world, give her a try! She made my life better.
Sep 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Maria Gabrielli, LCSW?
Maria is absolutely horrible. She didn't listen to me. When I asked her advice to the situation I just told her, she responded with "what". Clearly, she tuned me out. Maria also wanted me to write a good review about her, which I did at the time. I needed help and would have done anything.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Josephine in New York , NY – Sep 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Maria Gabrielli, LCSW?
Maria is amazing and is hands down the best therapist I have ever had. She is so positive and very understanding and she helped me completely transform my career and personal life. I was stuck in a dead end career and had no idea how to change my life. I was having constant anxiety and panic attacks due to feeling so stuck. Shortly after seeing Maria I began looking at options I hadn't even imagined and over time learned so much &found my way. No more anxiety! Maria is absolutely fantastic!
New York – Feb 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Maria Gabrielli, LCSW?
I'm very happy to have found Maria last year. She is really flexible and always open to customize solutions for my life situations. I feel comfort having our sessions and she has been a great help.
Joesam in New York, NY – Feb 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Maria Gabrielli, LCSW?
I've been under Dr Maria's care for the last year and I came to her at a very dark and difficult time of my life. She's been helping me pick up the pieces of my life and really start seeing light when I thought I wouldn't. I can't imagine where I would have been had it not been for her. She really cares and listens and asks the right questions. Anyone that is in need or going through grief or just trying to figure their way in life would be in great hands with Maria Gabrielli.
Ronnie in MONTCLAIR – Feb 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Maria Gabrielli, LCSW?
Maria is the first therapist I’ve had who can point out where I’m going wrong without being judgmental or condescending. She’s empathetic yet professional. And very accommodating per schedule flexibility since I’m self employed and my schedule is hectic.
Paige D. in New York, NY – Dec 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Maria Gabrielli, LCSW?
Dr Gabrielli is a caring, well informed LMSW. I have been seeing her for almost a year (after seeing several other doctors in the practice) and each session is a unique and different experience. She is very well rounded and thinks outside the box, so it definitely wont be a typical psychological session where you talk about your parents and childhood traumas. The office and scheduling has been great, I have never had an issue or a wait, and look forward to each visit.
Neil in New York, NY – Sep 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Maria Gabrielli, LCSW?

How was your experience with Maria Gabrielli?

It can be difficult to find someone who you can confide in. I offer a warm and non-judgmental environment to explore any issues which you need to be worked...Read more

Psychotherapist