Maria Eyberg, PT

Physical Therapy ·  Female · Age 45

Maria Eyberg

Team Health Care Clinic

12217 Champlin Dr Champlin, MN 55316

Maria Eyberg, PT is a physical therapist in Champlin, MN. She specializes in physical therapy.

Maria Eyberg accepts

Maria Eyberg accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Blue Cross Accord

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Minnesota

Check if Maria Eyberg treats your condition or procedure

"One of the things I like best about Team Health Care Clinic is that rather than treating a part of the body or focusing on just the symptoms, we treat the whole person, and people actually become healthier as a result."

• Physical Therapy

Maria Eyberg's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Maria Eyberg

Maria Eyberg?
Maria Eyberg's Performance
What People Say About Maria Eyberg, PT
RecentMost Helpful
Maria is very good at listening and diagnosing before she creates a PT plan. I've been under her care for knee, back and shoulder injuries and always have a positive outcome following her instruction.
×Post a ResponseAre you Maria Eyberg, PT?
Maria is super knowledgeable without judgement. She truly wants to make a difference. I have seen many therapists over the years and totally trust the care I receive from Maria.
×Post a ResponseAre you Maria Eyberg, PT?
Friendly, Helpfull, Professional in her job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Maria Eyberg, PT?
Maria makes every appointment fun and enjoyable. It is clear she loves what she does and wants the best for each of her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Maria Eyberg, PT?
When I first came to team health care, I used a cane and was in constant pain. When I finished, I now have Minutes of no pain walking, which is huge for me and not as many headaches either. Maria is great. She is empathetic and helped to push me in the right direction.
×Post a ResponseAre you Maria Eyberg, PT?
Maria is wonderful and very knowledgeable. She makes you feel comfortable and is easy to talk to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Maria Eyberg, PT?
Maria is an excellent diagnostician. She picks up right away what the problem really is and then prescribes exercises and treatments which really help to correct it. I'm impressed with how much I've strengthened areas I didn't know were weak and what progress I've made overall. I also appreciate that she is part of a chiropractic clinic and the beneficial role that both modalities play in my recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Maria Eyberg, PT?
I had the opportunity to work with Maria for approximately 3 months to help with upper shoulder and neck pain along with hip miss alignment. Her positive energy and outlook is contagious and made all of our sessions enjoyable. She recognized my fitness level and catered her home exercise recommendations based on my personal fitness level, which made the entire physical therapy process more beneficial to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Maria Eyberg, PT?
Best physical therapist ever!!! Personable yet serious. Really knows her stuff... I very highly recommend her.....
×Post a ResponseAre you Maria Eyberg, PT?
I am a senior citizen and I've been to Maria for help for many many problems she is the very best she figures out what my problem is and helps to keep me active and fit I just returned from a month long trip in Europe which I could not have done without the chiropractors and the therapist besides physically helping me they always make you feel like you're the most important patient I always leave there smiling
×Post a ResponseAre you Maria Eyberg, PT?
Maria has done a great job, I feel better than I have in years! I would highly recommend her to anyone with back pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Maria Eyberg, PT?

How was your experience with Maria Eyberg?