Maria Elena Misito, LCSW

Maria Elena Misito, LCSW

Psychoanalysis  |
Female
Maria Elena Misito, LCSW is a psychoanalysis provider who practices in Pompton Lakes, NJ.

227 Hamburg Tpke

Pompton Lakes, NJ 07442

Learn about Maria Elena Misito

• Psychoanalysis

Maria Elena Misito does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Education data for Maria Elena Misito is unavailable at this time.

Maria Elena Misito has no awards or honors listed.

Maria Elena Misito has no media or publications listed.

Maria Elena Misito does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Maria Elena Misito and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Maria Elena Misito's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Maria Elena Misito to family and friends
Maria Elena Misito's Performance
in Wayne, NJ |
She's always on the ball! Im glad I found her! I highly recommend!
Helpful and understand
in Little Falls |
She is excellent as what she does.
in Pompton Lakes, NJ |
She is helpful, knowledgeable and intelligent. My wife talked me into going and she was helpful in suggestions in dealing with our teenage children and I wasn't a believer in therapy prior to this-
in Wayne NJ |
I brought my teenage daughter to Maria that was suffering from anxiety. Maria was able to guide us through this. My daughters symptoms definitely alleviated and she can live a healthier life now. I would recommend Maria to anyone who is suffering from anxiety.
in Woodland Park |
I would recommend Maria with out a doubt to family and friends! Maria's knowledge, understanding and level of compassion is beyond compare. She was able to help me be realistic about my situation yet at the same time she was empathetic. Maria has a great depth of knowledge about the mental health field and I have been to several therapists before Maria. Maria was the one to guide me out of my depression and anxiety that I have been suffering with all my life! I now have the life skills I need!
in Wayne, NJ |
I went to Maria during a very difficult time in my life. Maria was able to help me through this time. She was available when I needed her, always on time for our appointments and made me realize I would come through everything ok. Maria's intelligence, insight and empathy is beyond compare.
in Wayne NJ |
wonderful, intelligent, knowledgeable, i cannot say enough good things about Maria!
excellent
excellent and knowledgeable
Have you seen Maria Elena Misito, LCSW?
Are you Maria Elena Misito?

Psychiatry