Margot Kingston, NP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Margot Kingston

Harbour Women's Health

155 Griffin Rd Portsmouth, NH 03801

Margot Kingston, NP is a nurse practitioner in Portsmouth, NH. She graduated from Mgh Institute Of Health Professions and specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and obstetrics & gynecologic nursing (nurse practitioner).

Margot Kingston accepts

Margot Kingston accepts the following insurance:

Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Tricare
TriCare for Life

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for New Hampshire

Check if Margot Kingston treats your condition or procedure

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Obstetrics & Gynecologic Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Mgh Institute Of Health Professions

Margot Kingston?
Margot Kingston's Performance
What People Say About Margot Kingston, NP
RecentMost Helpful
I absolutely adore Margo! I've been her patient for over ten years. Since I've moved, I continue to drive from the Boston area because I know no one else will be as good! I've had multiple procedures done in my time with her, and she's always been very helpful both in her information as well as calming my nerves and keeping me stress free.
×Post a ResponseAre you Margot Kingston, NP?
I have been seeing Margot Kingston for over a decade now. Very easy to talk to about things. I have never felt rushed as I have with other Dr. appointments. Since day one I got a sense that she honestly cares how I feel about my over health and experience under her care. I would with out any worry recommend her to any of my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Margot Kingston, NP?
Margot Kingston as been so professional and extremely thorough with my medical needs. when I needed immediate attention with a very serious condition she was right there and referred me to the top surgeon in the country. She has and still is always there for my needs and very attentive to my health issues I have referred her to my friends and feel extremely lucky to have found a practitioner that truly cares .
×Post a ResponseAre you Margot Kingston, NP?
I have been seeing Margot Kingston for over 10 years. She is very easy to talk to and has always made me feel very comfortable. Outside of actual office visits, she has supported me through various medical issues by returning my calls promptly and never making me feel she didn't have time for me. That means a lot! She moved away from my area a while back and I now travel an hour to be able to continue to see her! I never considered looking for another GYN practitioner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Margot Kingston, NP?
I have gone to Margot for years now and I love her. In fact, once I was in an argument with a friend over who's OBGYN was better, only to find out we go to the same person: Margot! I find her to be intelligent with not only medicine, but her bedside manner is personable and warm, professional, and blunt. Takes a certain kind of medical professional to be able to speak both languages. I never have to question her judgement and ALWAYS know she is thinking of my best interest.
×Post a ResponseAre you Margot Kingston, NP?

How was your experience with Margot Kingston?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Margot Kingston treats patients.

Compare Providers