Margene Andrus, LPC

CounselingFemale

Counseling

Margene Andrus, LPC is a Counselor in Saint Paul, MN. Her office accepts telehealth appointments.

Margene Andrus, LPC
659 Bielenberg Dr Saint Paul, MN 55125
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available
  • Offers Telehealth

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Minnesota

Check if Margene Andrus treats your condition or procedure

Margene Andrus accepts

Margene Andrus accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Blue Preferred Plus POS
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota
Blue Cross Accord

Margene Andrus' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Margene Andrus

Based on 1 rating

I have bipolar disorder and PTSD. I was diagnosed in South Dakota in 1995 and have been on many different medications. Since 1995 I have had several psychiatrists and therapists before I came to Alaska and was referred to Margene Andrus. Margene has dramatically improved my quality of life by teaching me methods of dealing with and controlling my illness. In fact, she was able to help me a great deal on my very first session with her. I highly recommend her.
Deborah Thomas in Nikolaevsk, AK – Aug 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Margene Andrus, LPC?

How was your experience with Margene Andrus?