Dr. Margarita Gil, PHD

Dr. Margarita Gil, PHD

Clinical Psychology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Margarita Gil, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Hialeah, FL and has been practicing for 25 years. She graduated from Nova Southeastern University in 1991 and specializes in clinical psychology, cognitive & behavioral psychology, and more.Read her story

419 W 49th St Ste 218

Hialeah, FL 33012

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Gil

Dr. Gil's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gil "As a Clinical Psychologist I take great pride in helping my patients reach their goals, and deal with a variety of disorders, including depression, anxiety, attention deficit disorders, and eating disorders. Given my training, I have the pleasure of working with children and adolescents, as well as adults and families. I graduated with a Doctorate Degree in Psychology from Nova Southeastern University. Prior to that, I received my Bachelor's Degree in Psychology from the University of Miami. My internship was at the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Medical Center, and my Post-doctoral training was at the University of Miami/South Shore Hospital Pain Management Center. In addition to individual, family and couple's psychotherapy, I also do relaxation training, testing for gifted, and help children deal with school related behavioral issues."

This content was provided by Dr. Gil "I am committed to helping my patients and their families deal with a variety of psychological disorders and stressors.  I believe it is very important to develop a trusting working relationship, with the goal's my patients have set as a priority.  A safe environment where there is compassion, confidentiality and ethical standards is the key to making progress in therapy. "

• Clinical Psychology
  • Adult Clinical Psychology
  • Behavioral Medicine
  • Behavioral Therapy
  • Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • Eating Disorders

Dr. Gil does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD Testing
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy

• Nova Southeastern University
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • University Of Miami/South Shore Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Gil has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gil has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gil does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gil and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gil's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gil

Dr. Gil?
Dr. Gil's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Margarita Gil, PHD
Love Dr. Gil, she's very attentive and always works with my schedule and accommodates me when I need to make an appointment to see her. She's been a tremendous help and I see my improvements in my daily activities.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margarita Gil, PHD?
Dr. Gill is truth-worthy, kind and very reliable. She explores and/or offer methods/options to deal with your condition and make you feel better from the very first session. She is very resourceful in that she suggests articles or websites to read to continue to better yourself. I would definitely...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margarita Gil, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gil?