Margarita Borda, LMHC

Counseling ·  Female · Age 62

Margarita Borda

Margarita Borda, LMHC is a counselor in Coral Gables, FL. She specializes in counseling and life coaching.

Make an appointment

Margarita Borda accepts

Margarita Borda accepts the following insurance:

Health Net
Veteran Administration Plan

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Margarita Borda treats your condition or procedure

Margarita Borda's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Family Counseling
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues

Likelihood to recommend Margarita Borda

Margarita Borda?
Margarita Borda's Performance
What People Say About Margarita Borda, LMHC
Maragarita is excellent! I have been able to get to the bottom of a lot of internal matters that I didn't even realize where still there - after so many years. She has been helping surpass a childhood trauma and also given me tools that allow me to identify why I react a certain way and how to surpass them. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Margarita Borda, LMHC?
Margarita is exactly what you're looking for in a therapist: kind, patient, understanding and a great listener. She's the type of person that makes you feel comfortable and will walk you through attainable goals. She'll give you all the tools you need to get better and will do it at your pace. She is a great example of how powerful therapy can be when done correctly! Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Margarita Borda, LMHC?
I can say 1000 great things about Margarita but to put my words in perspective I will start by saying that I am a very skeptical person when it comes to therapists. Margarita is an incredible professional, kind, well trained, focused, practical, honest. She quickly assessed my areas of opportunity, coached me and help me develop tools to speed up my healing process and help me move forward and become more focused. She is thorough and generous with her time and resources. HIGHLY RECOMEND HE
Excellent doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Margarita Borda, LMHC?
Margarita has helped me in more ways than I can articulate! She coached me through the most difficult stage of my life and gave me the guidance, tools, and compassion to overcome the hardship and use the experience as an opportunity for growth. She clearly possesses a wealth of knowledge, experience and compassion. I continue to meet with Margarita to help myself cope with daily challenges and clean up issues developed during childhood. Her flexible schedule is so helpful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Margarita Borda, LMHC?
Margarita is a wonderful, empathetic therapist. In addition to her warmth, she actually helps you develop practical tools to work through what's going on. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Margarita Borda, LMHC?
Margarita is direct and waste no time in looking to get you on track living a healthy life! In just 4 sessions she has turned my life around and I feel more aware of many situations, I am truly grateful for finding her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Margarita Borda, LMHC?
I love going to my therapy because I learned a lot in each session . She is very friendly and has handled my case very professionally. I like it when she recommended me books and when I do some tests because they have helped me progress faster. It is very simple to schedule an appointment with her and her schedule has adapted perfectly to mine . Additionally it extra time spent during therapies if necessary.
×Post a ResponseAre you Margarita Borda, LMHC?
I had a bad experience with this therapis from ver value abuse and dare to become a test without my consent threaten and instead of receiving professional help my family,brought conflicts, and involved information.I recommend the patient con cider this,someone has been affected by this person do not be afraid to contact your situation to the address of the facility provider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Margarita Borda, LMHC?
Amazing knowledge and patience to help me solve my problem. She has many conventional and unconventional tools to help her patients deal with situations. Thank you very much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Margarita Borda, LMHC?
She was my angel in my worst life moment, when my Mom pass away. She support me during this ussue at any time that I needed her. She is an excellent profesional,a kind and beautiful person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Margarita Borda, LMHC?
She is amazing. The best experience I've had with a therapist. She was extremely helpful, caring, and insightful. I notice personal improvements in less time than I could've imagined. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Margarita Borda, LMHC?
Margarita goes above and beyond to do her very best to help you every time. She is a wonderful person who genuinely enjoys her job and wants to help people. She is very knowledgeable in many different types of therapy and really listens to you to find the best approach for you. I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Margarita Borda, LMHC?
Seeing Margarita has been the best decision that I could have made. she has helped me tremendously. She is not only a great therapist but she truly cares about her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Margarita Borda, LMHC?

How was your experience with Margarita Borda?