Margaret Larson, NP

Margaret Larson, NP

Family Medicine  |
Female

Margaret L. Larson, MSN, ARNP, FNP-C is a Board Certified Nurse Practitioner serving the Burien and Bellevue areas for more than 8 years. Dr. Larson is experienced in Family Practice, Medical Guided Weight Loss and Injectables. She is a professional member of the American Society of Bariatric Physicians, the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine and the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. Dr. Margaret Larson was also awarded the Bella Diamond Elite Award from Suneva Medical. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS American Society of Bariatric Physicians American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine American Academy of Nurse Practitioners AWARDS & ACCOLADES Bella Diamond Elite Award from Suneva Medical 2014- 2015 FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash, Check, Amex, Discover, Visa, MasterCard OFFICE HOURS Burien: Monday to Tuesday: 07:30 AM – 05:00 PM Wednesday to Friday: 07:30 AM – 08:00 PM Saturday: 08:00 PM – 08:00 PM Bellevue: Monday/Tuesday/Thursday: 09:00 AM – 05:00 PM Wednesday/Friday: 09:00 AM – 06:00 PM

Larson Family Medicine & Medical Aesthetics

16233 Sylvester Rd SW Ste G30

Burien, WA 98166

• AARP
  • First Choice Health
  • Premera Blue Cross

Learn about Margaret Larson

We have a unique practice approach to prevention, lifelong wellness, and optimal health for individuals and families, providing comprehensive, quality healthcare and anti-aging services.

• Cosmetic Dermatology
  • Dermatology (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Spa Medicine

Margaret Larson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Biopsy
  • Diet Counseling
  • Exercise Counseling
  • Facial Peel
  • Physical Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Pacific Lutheran University, Parkland, Wa Ba In Psychology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • University Of Washington, Seattle, Wa-Bs In Nursing
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • Pacific Lutheran University, Parkland, Wa-Family Practice Np
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Pacific Lutheran University, Parkland, Wa-Ms In Nursing
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Margaret Larson has no awards or honors listed.

Margaret Larson has no media or publications listed.

Margaret Larson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Margaret Larson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Margaret Larson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Margaret Larson to family and friends
Margaret Larson's Performance
Seattle, WA |
Avoid if you're looking for someone to go to for general checkups. When I first went and was waiting in the front room, I overheard the employees at the front desk gossiping about how "all of Margaret's patients are obese." I almost got up and left but decided to give her a chance. She was very nice but I felt like I was being rushed into doing things that I didn't need. She also said she would youtube how to do a surgical procedure on me that she'd never done before.
in Bellevue, WA |
WARNING! AVOID THIS WOMAN AT ALL COSTS! I had a really terrible experience with Margaret. I think she also illegally disseminated my personal health information without my consent. But, besides that, she is a poor communicator and rude! I went to her for an advertised special on Groupon and got the bate and switch. Not to mention that the switch was ineffective, so I'm basically out $600. You'd be mad too. Save your money and go somewhere else.
in Bellevue, WA |
I would NOT recommend Larson to anyone. She has to be one of the worst doctors I've seen. I had to wait a good 40 minutes for my appointment and when I did get to see her, she kept interrupting me and trying to rush me out the door.
in Lakewood |
Margaret Larson is awesome. I hate have to drive from Lakewood to Burien. But it is what it is and to Burien i go.
in Lynnwood, WA |
I have been getting Botox and filler injections from Margaret for 5 years now and I wouldn't let anyone else touch my face. I have done many Groupons and living social and she is fabulous. Glori on her staff is the best. ever. Highly recommend.
Have you seen Margaret Larson, NP?

Visit Margaret Larson