Margaret Bellows, LPC

Margaret Bellows, LPC

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Margaret Bellows, LPC is a counselor in Spring, TX and has been practicing for 8 years. She graduated from Palm Beach Atlantic University in 2010 and specializes in counseling, pastoral counseling, and more.Read her story

20102 Forest Dr

Spring, TX 77388

Learn about Margaret Bellows

Margaret Bellows' bio

This content was provided by Margaret Bellows "I am a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) in the state of Texas. My private practice is Mind Works Counseling Center, located in Spring, Texas. I serve clients dealing with a variety of issues, including trauma resolution, anger resolution, personality disorders, premarital and marital counseling, depression, anxiety and mood disorders, to name a few. I serve individuals of all ages and couples and families. I came out of pastoral ministry after serving churches in California and Florida for 33 years. I took a leave of absence from pastoral appointment to go back to school to become a licensed counselor because I realized what I enjoyed best in my years of ministry was counseling people. So, even though I am newly licensed in Texas, I come with decades of counseling experience in the church setting. "

This content was provided by Margaret Bellows "Our first session will involve a diagnostic evaluation in which we will explore your personal history from early childhood to the present day. We will look for patterns of behavior and responses which need to be addressed. Upon completion of that diagnostic evaluation we will discuss your treatment plan and what you can expect from your therapeutic experience. This treatment plan is not set in stone and is not a unilateral decision on my part. I always want my patients to take an active part in therapeutic decisions and treatment. As such I am available to my patients via email, phone calls and texts. I, of course, cannot respond to connection attempts when I am with another patient, but promise to respond at my earliest convenience.  "

• Counseling
  • Psychological Trauma
  • Rehabilitation Counseling
  • Relationship Counseling
  • Women's Counseling

Margaret Bellows does not have any board certifications listed.

• Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Family Counseling

• Palm Beach Atlantic University
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • Margaret Hood Black and Associates
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2013

Margaret Bellows has no awards or honors listed.

Margaret Bellows has no media or publications listed.

Margaret Bellows does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Margaret Bellows and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Margaret Bellows' Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Margaret Bellows?

How was your experience with Margaret Bellows?