Dr. Margaret Ajayi-Nabors, PHD

Dr. Ajayi-Nabors
Telehealth services available

Clinical Psychology Services

1400 W Milham Ave Portage, MI 49024

Dr. Margaret Ajayi-Nabors, PHD is a Psychologist in Portage, MI. She is affiliated with medical facilities Ascension Borgess Hospital and Bronson Methodist Hospital. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Ajayi-Nabors to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Psychologists in your area

See similar Psychologists in Portage

• Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Ajayi-Nabors accepts

Dr. Ajayi-Nabors accepts the following insurance:

HAP Insurance
Preferred PPO
Priority Health
Priority PPO

1 disciplinary action Found
  • Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (9/26/2019)View details
Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Ajayi-Nabors treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Ajayi-Nabors' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ajayi-Nabors

3.8

Dr. Ajayi-Nabors?
Updating review from 11/9/19: Great experience until I received a bill for over $300. I specifically asked the staff what I would be charged and was told only the amount I paid at the time. I called them to question it and the lady I spoke with was very rude and didn’t listen to me when I explained what I was told. Not impressed and I won’t be back!
CB – Jan 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margaret Ajayi-Nabors, PHD?
She was wonderful with my son. She took her time to explain everything to me piece by piece. If I could rate her more I would definitely would.
Nov 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margaret Ajayi-Nabors, PHD?
The dr. was amazing. Talked to me about symtoms and got me set up with the proper testing. Upon returning she broke everything result from my tests down into laymans terms so i could understand what each diagnosis was and just made me feel incredibly comfortable in the surrounding environment. I did not feel like i was being judged or loomed down on in anyway. I would highly recommend services with this dr.
Chris – Nov 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margaret Ajayi-Nabors, PHD?
We learned so much about my child from this experience. I recommend this place specifically. They are thorough, polite, helpful, kind, and professional. We are so grateful for Dr. Ajayi-Nabors.
Brooke Ward – Nov 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margaret Ajayi-Nabors, PHD?
The sweetest doctor I have ever encountered. I can not say enough positive or wonderful things about her. She is caring and attentive and so easy to talk to. From the first time I walked in the door she made me comfortable. She truly cares about her patients and I will refer her to everyone I come across! Her practice is in a great location and is very welcoming as well.
Courtney – Nov 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margaret Ajayi-Nabors, PHD?
Very attentive with my child! Wonderful place.
Kelly Hopson – Nov 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margaret Ajayi-Nabors, PHD?
I 100% recommended Dr. Ajayi-Nabors and her clinic. I felt very welcomed and like a person not just a number there.
Nov 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margaret Ajayi-Nabors, PHD?
This place was amazing. The staff was kind very friendly and welcoming place would recommend to anybody
Ashley – Nov 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margaret Ajayi-Nabors, PHD?
Very professional caring and informative
Ashly11 – Nov 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margaret Ajayi-Nabors, PHD?
I really enjoyed my time here! I love the ambient sound
Nov 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margaret Ajayi-Nabors, PHD?
She is a very warm and friendly doctor and it was very easy to talk to her! The office staff were also very friendly and welcoming!
Nov 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margaret Ajayi-Nabors, PHD?
I am very pleased with Dr. Nabors work. She explained my child’s assessment in detail, answered any questions, and time was well spent. Office was neat and clean; staff was very welcoming and courteous. It was fairly easy to get in schedule wise. I couldn’t have asked for a better psychologist to do the exam. I will definitely refer her to others as well.
Shonna Smith – Oct 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margaret Ajayi-Nabors, PHD?
The doctor didn't take time to really talk to me, instead I read in the report that I may be denying drug or alcohol use when I can only drink maybe a total of a 6 pack in a year and the only drug I do is cigarettes. The testing for add was interupted numerous times as they share testing matterial so either the tester would leave or someone was knocking on the door, the test administrator kept fumbling with their phone when starting the timer and wasn't reading the direction clearly so they were repeated a few times or restarted half way through. I felt rushed and neglected, and now with the false drug accusations people may view me differently as well as hinder how my doctor treats me.
Sep 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margaret Ajayi-Nabors, PHD?
I felt Dr. Ajayi- Nabors did a fair assessment and time spent relaying the information was somewhat rushed and disjointed. We had several interruptions. She was personable and friendly. I felt the office was not run very efficiently. There were several times there was no one at the front desk and communication was very poor. The testing itself was very long and I’m not sure it was handled well. A shorter session twice might have been more effective. My mom was very over tired at the end, and I’m not sure the testing at that time was completely accurate. Also the wrong name was put in my Moms report in 2 different spots.
Debi Lam – Aug 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margaret Ajayi-Nabors, PHD?
Friendly, helpful and time conscious staff and providers. I appreciated them taking the time to let me know the intent of the tests and how they are to be administered. The transparency was amazing. The office environment was inviting as well. Nicely done! Thank you for taking a challenging time in my life and walking with me through it.
Mac in Kalamazoo – May 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margaret Ajayi-Nabors, PHD?
The way Dr. Margaret handled my mother was phenomenal. My mother has struggled for some time and often gets irritable and verbally mean. Dr. Margaret handled her well and kept her calm throughout the day! Couldn’t ask for a better experience!
Pauline in Portage , MI – May 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margaret Ajayi-Nabors, PHD?
This office is great! The reception area is very clean and welcoming. The staff was very professional as well as accommodating.
May 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margaret Ajayi-Nabors, PHD?
I have never experienced a more unprofessional facility in my life. The staff was very unprofessional and unprepared. Due to this, they wasted a large portion of my time, that keep in mind, I paid for. They did not have the materials needed to complete their job effectively, nor the training, as they had to read directions before administering portions of the test. My appointment was interrupted on several occasions for several different reasons, including during a time portion of the test.
Amber in Kalamazoo, MI – Mar 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margaret Ajayi-Nabors, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ajayi-Nabors?

Dr. Margaret Ajayi-Nabors is a licensed psychologist in private practice. She has over a decade of experience working with adolescents and adults. She received her Ph.D. from Western Michigan University, and Master's degree from Eastern Michigan Univ...Read more

• Psychology