Marcus Smith, MSOM

Marcus Smith, MSOM

Acupuncture  ·
Marcus Smith, MSOM is an acupuncturist in Coral Springs, FL and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from Texas Health and Science University ( Formerly The Texas College Of Traditional Chinese Medicine ) in 1996 and specializes in acupuncture, gastroenterology, and more.Read his story

2929 N University Dr Ste 204

Coral Springs, FL 33065

• Veteran Administration Plan
  • Veterans Choice Program
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Marcus Smith

Marcus Smith's bio

This content was provided by Marcus Smith "I am a Florida-licensed Acupuncture Physician with more that 26 years of clinical healthcare experience. In 1996 I received my Master's Degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine from the Texas Health and Science University (formerly the Texas College of Traditional Chinese Medicine) and was soon awarded diplomate status from the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM). I have been in private practice ever since, establishing clinics in Texas and in Minnesota. I relocated to Coral Springs in 2004 where I have continued to offer health services to the south Florida community from my office on North University Drive."

This content was provided by Marcus Smith "I accept for treatment only those persons I am confident I can help and it is my goal to help resolve your health issues as quickly and as durably as possible.

Your first appointment will consist of a comprehensive examination and an assessment which provides a clear and accurate indication of how well you are likely to respond to the treatment we offer.  If a positive response is indicated by the assessment, you will receive an initial treatment at that time.  If a less-than-optimal response is indicated by the assessment, no treatment will be given, and the examination and assessment are free of charge."

• Acupuncture
  • Acupressure
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Gastroenterology
  • Orthopedic Rehabilitation and Pain Management
  • Orthopedic Sports Medicine
  • Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Marcus Smith does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Tui Na Massage

• University Of Texas / Austin Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1976
  • Texas Health and Science University ( Formerly The Texas College Of Traditional Chinese Medicine )
    Medical School | Graduated 1996

Marcus Smith has no awards or honors listed.

Marcus Smith has no media or publications listed.

Marcus Smith does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Marcus Smith and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Marcus Smith's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Marcus Smith

Marcus Smith?
Marcus Smith's Performance
What People Say About Marcus Smith, MSOM
RecentHighestLowest
To be totally sincere going to an acupuncturist was my last resort.... and I was wrong... it should of been my 1st!!! I started having sciatic pain in September 2017 and while I did go to therapists and chiropractors it was temporary relief. Since I've been going to Dr Smith I truly do feel a...Read More
Erica in Margate, FL – Apr 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Marcus Smith, MSOM?
Have been a patient for 5+ years. He treats the whole patient. He has helped me through times in my life that I can never fully thank him for. He has a great sense of humor (to put up with me!). I have and will continue to recommend him.
Gen in Coral Springs FL – Apr 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Marcus Smith, MSOM?

How was your experience with Marcus Smith?