Dr. Marcia Perretto, DPT

Orthopedic Physical Therapy •  Female • Age 48

Dr. Perretto

Actify Physiotherapy, Boca Raton, FL

7000 W Palmetto Park Rd Ste 210 Boca Raton, FL 33433

Dr. Marcia Perretto, DPT is a Orthopedic Physical Therapist in Boca Raton, FL. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Perretto to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Physical Therapists in your area

See similar Physical Therapists in Boca Raton

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Perretto accepts

Dr. Perretto accepts the following insurance:

Self Pay

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Perretto treats your condition or procedure

• Shoulder Stabilizations
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Marcia Perretto, DPT...

Offer weekend visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer evening visits?

Dr. Perretto's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Perretto

Dr. Perretto?
What People Say About Dr. Marcia Perretto, DPT
As a patient with Ehlers Danlos syndrome finding a specialist Was almost impossible Marcia C.Perretto is that and so much more ! She is by far the best in the diagnostic treatment of the my entire body muscular And the functionality I am in my early 50s and have been to other Pts and there is no comparison In my view Marcia approach to physical therapy has improved my Life . Thank you
Theresa Kenney – Jul 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcia Perretto, DPT?
I have hEDS, and I had been injured by several PTs before I found Dr. Perretto because they pushed me too hard. Dr. P is very good at finding and respecting limits. I’ve gotten so much better and stronger in the year I’ve been seeing her. She is a very holistic PT and isn’t limited to treating one body part at time.
Jul 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcia Perretto, DPT?
Dr. Perretto is absolutely amazing! Her knowledge is extensive, and she is the only physical therapist who has taken the time to diligently research and study my unusual symptoms. Dr. Perretto was able to diagnose an extremely rare condition involving my back and ribs, after three spinal specialist doctors failed to identify the cause. Her suggested diagnosis enabled me to finally locate an MD specializing in my condition, who confirmed Dr. Perretto was correct. She is a brilliant and extremely gifted practitioner.
Jessica – Jun 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcia Perretto, DPT?
I’m writing this review for Karen Thompson, a superb and experienced Pilates instructor now working at Activefy. I trained with her in the Princeton area for about 4 yrs. Karen was my savior. After a long sedentary life, with poor postures and suffering from osteoporosis, she helped me to reverse my downturned health conditions. I developed confidence and love for Pilates, which now became part of my routine. I hereby highly recommend Karen to any new clientes at this site. She’d not disappoint!
Lotte in Pennington – Jun 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcia Perretto, DPT?
I would highly recommend Dr. Perretto for rehabilitation and pain management. She manages to be both friendly and professional and provides quality, one-on-one care to her patients. I am very impressed by her ability to scrutinize both new and established practices in order to refine her expertise. She has always listened attentively to my feedback and adjusted my program accordingly. Dr. Perretto has made the difference in my pain management and recovery. She truly goes above and beyond.
Sofia Medina in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Jul 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcia Perretto, DPT?
Dr. Perretto is an excellent therapist with whom I have collaborated over many years. She has a keen interest in hip injuries and her level of expertise reflects it. She is very dedicated to her work and goes the extra mile to help her patients. In the area of hip hypermobility, she is a thought leader nationally.
Dominic Carreira MD in Fort Lauderdale, FL – Jan 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcia Perretto, DPT?
Dr. Perretto is a compassionate, committed, understanding individual that truly wants to help you achieve your goal to feeling better - pain free! From the first visit with Dr. Perretto I felt comfortable. She explained nutritional foods to eat to help my bones and how she will help my body get stronger through the right exercises. Her expertise on any given session is impressive - she cares about you in ever way! I am on my way to feeling stronger and healthier - she is definitely special!
Boca Raton, FL – Dec 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcia Perretto, DPT?
Dr Perretto is one of a kind. I knew she was unique when she actually personally called me to interview me before the first visit. On our first meeting she was through and detailed on my examination. She explained each step of my rehabilitation process and was very reassuring on how we would accomplish my goals. The journey was long but well worth. I had daily assigned exercises and was placed on postural recommendations to avoid further injury. I highly recommend her to anyone in need.
Carlos C. in Pompano Beach – Oct 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcia Perretto, DPT?
Dr. Perretto is committed to her patients achieve the road of wellness. Her expertise, level of commitment/compassion and dedication exemplifies the true meaning of total patient care. I had bi-lateral hip replacement on May 10th, a couple of setbacks, now 4 weeks later, under the care of Dr. Perretto I am walking with very little use of a cane! Looking forward to continuing my PT w/Dr P.
Jennifer B in Boca Raton, FL – Jun 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcia Perretto, DPT?
Dr. Perretto is wonderful. She continues to help me manage my pain on a daily basis. She is kind and understanding, which makes it easy to establish and maintain a great relationship. If I have any questions or need her, she responds to my text message or phone call with in hours. I highly recommend Dr. Marcia Perretto.
Dec 08, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcia Perretto, DPT?
Dr. Perretto is one of a kind, an absolute professional who truly cares about the patient. Her level of commitment, knowledge, expertise, creativity, care & concern is remarkable! As an athlete, I have had quite a variety of experiences in the realm of Physical Therapy & there is of no comparison, for the dedication to patient care is truly unmatched! No two patients are the same, diverse in our needs. Dr. Perretto is certainly the professional committed to assisting you in the road to wellness!
Jennifer Hames in Delray Beach, FL – Dec 02, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcia Perretto, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Perretto?

Dr. Perretto is a Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist, with advanced training on spine manipulation, sports performance and and orthopedic rehabilitation.  Dr. Perretto has a special interest in the treatment of the hip and lumbo-pelvic s...

• Orthopedic Physical Therapy

Spinal Manipulation Institute

• Portuguese
  • Italian

More Information

• Does Dr. Perretto communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Perretto communicates via email

• Does Dr. Perretto offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Perretto offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Perretto offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Perretto offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Perretto have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Perretto has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Perretto offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Perretto offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Perretto offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Perretto offers evening visits