Dr. Marcia Meyer, PHD

Dr. Meyer
Telehealth services available

Northland Counseling Center

1801 Nw Platte Rd Ste 200b Riverside, MO 64150

Dr. Marcia Meyer, PHD is a Counselor in Riverside, MO. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Meyer to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

• Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Dr. Meyer treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Meyer's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress

Dr. Meyer accepts

Dr. Meyer accepts the following insurance:

Advantage

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Meyer

3.7

Dr. Meyer?
  • Office environment (9)
  • Appointment scheduling (8)
  • Staff friendliness (8)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (2)
Dr. Meyer is great - she is a good listener, has excellent advice and really cares about the struggles you are having. I learn something from her every time I have a session. I've recommended her to many others that have issues with depression or their marriage.
May 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcia Meyer, PHD?
I would not recommend Dr. Meyer. After them messing up a bill , not once, not twice but 3 times, they finally sent a correct bill. I received the bill on the 12th of the month. Life happens, I was out of town for 5 days , and today , the 25th I received and email about how I needed to start paying my bill. ... two weeks. TWO WEEKS. Which , maybe it’s more common than I think but I have never been reached out about paying a bill 2 weeks after a it’s been delivered. After getting off the phone with their office staff, they said oh well its 30 days , I said but you’re walking me after 14 days ... the man, Mark then stumbled around on his words. I wouldn’t come to this office 1. Becuase of this whole billing situation and 2. Dr. Meyer really doesn’t “ counsel “ ... she’s a nice older lady that sits, nods her head , and gives you a personality test.
Feb 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcia Meyer, PHD?
Honestly if you really need help or are struggling with something I would not go here. Dr. Meyer is super sweet but honestly doesn't really seem like she wants to help you. I left and went to someone else after my first two appointments. After my second appointment, she was said " alright well do you think you need to schedule another ?" --- I got charged for going 3 times when I actually only went 2. I coach, so I work with kids. One of my parents was running behind and I had to stay with my player, they are 9. I got a heads up about it so I called Dr. Meyer's office about 4 times. I arrived at her office 12 minutes past my appointment. I called at 8:12 and she finally answered. Saying " oh I just left " and asked to reschedule. ... If you want to really get something out of counseling, I would seek somewhere else first
Feb 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcia Meyer, PHD?
She is wonderful worth the 2 hour drive very comfortable to talk to returns your calls cares about her clients well being
Angela Stephenson – Sep 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcia Meyer, PHD?
Horrible marriage counselor. Save your marriage & find a different therapist. After seeing a new therapist, realized that sessions with Dr. Meyer were nothing more than supervised venting time. In addition, she did not use the personality test my husband & I filled out...she also was supposed to be a Christian counselor & never once used Christianity as a reference. Didn't receive any productive feedback or tools to help our marriage.
Feb 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcia Meyer, PHD?
Excellent at making individuals comfortable and getting you to communicate and understand the struggles you are having.
Feb 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcia Meyer, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Meyer?

• Counseling