Marci Ober, LMFT

Marci Ober, LMFT

Marriage & Family Therapy  ·
Female  ·
Marci Ober, LMFT is a marriage & family therapist in West Caldwell, NJ. She graduated from Aegean University and specializes in marriage & family therapy, child & adolescent psychoanalysis, and more.Read her story

1129 Bloomfield Ave

West Caldwell, NJ 07006

Learn about Marci Ober

Marci Ober's bio

This content was provided by Marci Ober "With over 20 years of direct client experience, I have worked in a variety of settings and with many different kinds of people. Trained as a marriage and family therapist in California, I have lived and worked in rural Alaska, and returned home to New Jersey. Being a therapist is what I am meant to be, and I take great pride and joy in the work I am able to do. I love helping people achieve their best selves! "

This content was provided by Marci Ober "Solution focused and direct approach, yet  sensitive and supportive. We generally know what  works for us and what does not, but utilizing new ways of  dealing with problems can be difficult.  Individualized and practical options for real world problems are offered in a safe and comfortable living room like environment."

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Child & Adolescent Psychoanalysis
  • Individual Counseling

Marci Ober does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Ramapo College Of New Jersey
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Aegean University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Gestalt Institute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Pepperdine University, Malibu Ca
    Other Education | Completed

Marci Ober has no awards or honors listed.

Marci Ober has no media or publications listed.

Marci Ober does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Marci Ober and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Marci Ober's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Marci Ober to family and friends

Marci Ober's Performance

I Had a specific problem I needed to figure out a solution to. Marci was great in getting to the point and helping me figure it out. It was a really good experience and I would highly recommend her!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
A good therapy experience. Helpful, to the point, effective. We appreciate your assistance
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Marci is a caring professional. Her calm and open personality is welcoming and she puts people at ease immediately. She makes herself available to her patients and is extremely responsive. She has helped me and continues to help me manage my anxiety and navigate my way through some difficult...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was never the type who believed in therapy. I thought it was for the weak. Until life threw me so many curveballs, that I didnt have a choice. Marci quickly became someone I felt safe with...a life line when I didn't have hope. I worked through major hardships with Marci's help. I've worked with...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Marci is an amazing therapist; she has helped me through a major life crisis and has provided me the perspective and coping tools necessary to successfully overcome any life issue. I highly recommend Marci to anyone in search of a great therapist.
Are you Marci Ober?