Marci Ober, LMFT

Marriage & Family Therapy •  Female • Age 57

Marci Ober

Alternatives family and counseling services

1129 Bloomfield Ave West Caldwell, NJ 07006

Marci Ober, LMFT is a marriage & family therapist in West Caldwell, NJ. She specializes in marriage & family therapy, adolescent psychology, and more.

Marci Ober's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Marci Ober

Marci Ober?
Marci Ober's Performance
What People Say About Marci Ober, LMFT
Thank you Marci Ober for being the best therapist ever! I am finally loving my life, and I can’t imagine that I would be here without you helping me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Marci Ober, LMFT?
Really good quality therapy. I’ve had lots of therapists in different parts of the country. Marci is thoughtful and caring and at the same time very practical with solid advice. I have to leave this part of the country now and I will miss her sage advice and calming presence very much. Thank you is not nearly enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Marci Ober, LMFT?
Marci is the best therapist my son has ever had! It took a while for us to meet that special person who can draw my son out. We’ve found that person in Marci. My son has come a long way because of her. She really takes the time to listen and really cares about her clients. She’s even helped me! I’ve recommended her to many people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marci Ober, LMFT?
Marci Ober is a great therapist! She has helped my son so much with his social anxiety. Our family is so thankful to have her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Marci Ober, LMFT?
Where do I begin? Marci is a kind, loving soul with only the best intentions for her clients. She was never procuupied with the financial transaction that comes with therapeutic care. She always just wanted to help heal core issues and restore the sense of healthy well-being in an individual. Marci is dear to my heart and no other therapist has served me and helped me heal in the ways that she has.
I appreciate this feedback and your kind words!
×Post a ResponseAre you Marci Ober, LMFT?
I have had anxiety all my life and had been coping fine until one day after college when it all suddenly became too much and my world changed forever. I found myself utterly frozen in depression and unable to function as a young adult. I felt lost until I found a fantastic psychiatrist who knew how to think outside the box and a therapist (MaRci) who knew exactly what I needed-someone listen, never judge and validate me. I have grown into the person I am because of her, someone I am proud of
Thank you! This means so much to hear!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Marci Ober, LMFT?
Dr. Marci has changed my life in so many ways I cannot thank her enough and I am so grateful I found her. I have been to many therapists and Dr. Marci by far is the best! I would recommend her to family and friends. I love Dr. Marci and all that she has done to help me with my mental health.
Thank you so much for sharing this!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Marci Ober, LMFT?
Marci has served as therapist for my family for 10 years in multiple capacities. She was instrumental in helping me recover from a serious case of postpartum depression. I’ve continued to work with her through the years, most recently through a significant depression relapse. My whole family has benefitted from Marci’s compassionate yet pragmatic approach to to managing mental health & dealing with life’s ups & downs. Marci now works with my teen daughter for anxiety/OCD. She’s a godsend
This feedback means so much! Thank you!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Marci Ober, LMFT?
Marci is a very knowledgeable therapist & amazing to talk with. She is an interactive therapist, meaning that she gives you her opinion & provides direction. My teenage son began with Marci & they immediately connected. Shortly after, I started to see Marci & she has helped me & my family tremendously. It's been about 2 years & I will certainly continue. Marci has been my saving grace & I will recommend her to anyone.
Thank you Andrea for these kind and thoughtful...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Marci Ober, LMFT?
My husband and I have been going to Marci for about 5 years. She is a wonderful therapist who is easy to talk to. Both my husband and I have been to other therapists and agree that Marci is by far the best one we have been to. She has helped up both personally, as a couple, and a family. We love her so much, we have recommended many friends and family to Marci, who all agree on how great she is! Highly recommend Marci Over!!!
Thank you guys!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Marci Ober, LMFT?

How was your experience with Marci Ober?

With over 25 years of direct client experience, I have worked in a variety of settings  and with many different kinds of people.  Trained as a marriage and family therapist in California,  I have lived and worked in rural Alaska and ca...

• Marriage & Family Therapy