Marci Ober, LMFT

Marriage & Family TherapyFemaleAge 59

Marci Ober

Alternatives family and counseling services

1129 Bloomfield Ave West Caldwell, NJ 07006

Marci Ober, LMFT is a Marriage & Family Therapist in West Caldwell, NJ. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Marci Ober to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Marci Ober accepts

Marci Ober's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Marci Ober

Marci Ober?
  • Office environment (26)
  • Appointment scheduling (25)
  • Listened & answered questions (25)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (1)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (1)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (1)
Marci has known my family for about 15 years and has worked with all 4 of us individually or as a group at different times. She and I have been meeting more consistently from the beginning of the year, and I’m delighted with the progress I’ve made relating to my self and my balance. As a wife and a mother, I feel I’m getting to be a stronger me and to have attained a better perspective of relationships and priorities. Thank you, Marci, for your valuable guidance!
Jul 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Marci Ober, LMFT?
My wife and I were very hesitant about marriage counseling, but we had had a really good experience with Marci Ober. She’s fair, to the point and gave us really good strategies to get us back on track. I also was not sure about virtual therapy but it was great. It’s nice not having to leave the house or worry about a babysitter. I would highly recommend Marci Ober.
Jon and Lexi – Jul 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Marci Ober, LMFT?
She did a good job. Very satisfied
Brian – Jan 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Marci Ober, LMFT?
Really good quality therapy. I’ve had lots of therapists in different parts of the country. Marci is thoughtful and caring and at the same time very practical with solid advice. I have to leave this part of the country now and I will miss her sage advice and calming presence very much. Thank you is not nearly enough!
Anna – Jul 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Marci Ober, LMFT?
Marci is the best therapist my son has ever had! It took a while for us to meet that special person who can draw my son out. We’ve found that person in Marci. My son has come a long way because of her. She really takes the time to listen and really cares about her clients. She’s even helped me! I’ve recommended her to many people.
Apr 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Marci Ober, LMFT?
Where do I begin? Marci is a kind, loving soul with only the best intentions for her clients. She was never procuupied with the financial transaction that comes with therapeutic care. She always just wanted to help heal core issues and restore the sense of healthy well-being in an individual. Marci is dear to my heart and no other therapist has served me and helped me heal in the ways that she has.
Nicole, MFT in NJ – Feb 11, 2019
Marci Ober's Reply – Flag
I appreciate this feedback and your kind words!
×Post a ResponseAre you Marci Ober, LMFT?
I have had anxiety all my life and had been coping fine until one day after college when it all suddenly became too much and my world changed forever. I found myself utterly frozen in depression and unable to function as a young adult. I felt lost until I found a fantastic psychiatrist who knew how to think outside the box and a therapist (MaRci) who knew exactly what I needed-someone listen, never judge and validate me. I have grown into the person I am because of her, someone I am proud of
Jayme – Feb 07, 2019
Marci Ober's Reply – Flag
Thank you! This means so much to hear!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Marci Ober, LMFT?
Dr. Marci has changed my life in so many ways I cannot thank her enough and I am so grateful I found her. I have been to many therapists and Dr. Marci by far is the best! I would recommend her to family and friends. I love Dr. Marci and all that she has done to help me with my mental health.
Feb 06, 2019
Marci Ober's Reply – Flag
Thank you so much for sharing this!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Marci Ober, LMFT?
Marci has served as therapist for my family for 10 years in multiple capacities. She was instrumental in helping me recover from a serious case of postpartum depression. I’ve continued to work with her through the years, most recently through a significant depression relapse. My whole family has benefitted from Marci’s compassionate yet pragmatic approach to to managing mental health & dealing with life’s ups & downs. Marci now works with my teen daughter for anxiety/OCD. She’s a godsend
Jennifer in Glen Ridge, NJ – Feb 05, 2019
Marci Ober's Reply – Flag
This feedback means so much! Thank you!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Marci Ober, LMFT?
Marci is a very knowledgeable therapist & amazing to talk with. She is an interactive therapist, meaning that she gives you her opinion & provides direction. My teenage son began with Marci & they immediately connected. Shortly after, I started to see Marci & she has helped me & my family tremendously. It's been about 2 years & I will certainly continue. Marci has been my saving grace & I will recommend her to anyone.
Andrea – Feb 03, 2019
Thank you Andrea for these kind and thoughtful...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Marci Ober, LMFT?
My husband and I have been going to Marci for about 5 years. She is a wonderful therapist who is easy to talk to. Both my husband and I have been to other therapists and agree that Marci is by far the best one we have been to. She has helped up both personally, as a couple, and a family. We love her so much, we have recommended many friends and family to Marci, who all agree on how great she is! Highly recommend Marci Over!!!
Mike and Amy – Jan 31, 2019
Thank you guys!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Marci Ober, LMFT?
I have worked with Marci on and off for many years. She helped me get through a past Trauma that was interfering with my life. She helped me resolve that issue and continued to assist me with my personal growth and relationship goals. I am a nurse, so I see healthcare from the inside. Marci is a wonderful and dedicated provider and I regularly refer her to family and friends.
Denise in Caldwell, NJ – Jan 31, 2019
Marci Ober's Reply – Flag
This means a great deal to me. Thank you!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Marci Ober, LMFT?
Great therapist! Easy to talk to
Declan in Totowa, NJ – Jan 30, 2019
Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Marci Ober, LMFT?
I’ve been with Marci for 7 years. She has not only helped me to save my marriage, she has taught me how to deal and cope with my adult son who has some serious issues. I don’t know what I would do without her.
Jan 30, 2019
Marci Ober's Reply – Flag
This means a great deal to me. Thank you!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Marci Ober, LMFT?
Marci Ober is a wonderful therapist. She listens with a lot of compassion and gives very practical and helpful advice. I have seen her on and off as needed for many years. She always makes time if I need her in between sessions. She’s helped me so much and I can not recommend her enough!
Jan 30, 2019
Marci Ober's Reply – Flag
I appreciate his feedback. Thank you!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Marci Ober, LMFT?
Marci is extremely professional. She is a great listener and gives helpful and constructive feedback. She is able to assess what I am saying and help me to work through the situation. I would, and have, highly recommended Marci as a therapist.
Aimee in NJ – Jan 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Marci Ober, LMFT?
I went to Marci when I was having struggles with my teenage daughter. I received excellent guidance and support. Marci is so knowledgeable in family techniques. She ended up working with my family as a whole and helped a great deal.
Montclair, NJ – Jan 25, 2019
Thank you for your kind words. I'm so glad this...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Marci Ober, LMFT?
I can always count on her to be a catalyst for my growth as needed! Her support has been wonderful for my life.
Jan 24, 2019
Thank you for these kind words! I am so glad...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Marci Ober, LMFT?
Dr. Ober has been my therapist for 3 years. She has helped me with so many of my difficult problems and helped me work through my OCD and trauma. I am so thankful for Marci and I couldn't recommend her enough!
Jan 24, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to share this! Your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Marci Ober, LMFT?
Be careful with this one. She lured me in with false information about cost. Actually it was a lie because a cost she said she wouldn’t charge, she changed her mind and said she would charge. When I text her about this, she was rude and uncaring. Previous review that said it’s all about money with this one is 100 % accurate. So sad that this would occur with someone who is supposed to be a mental healthcare provider.
Montclair, NJ – Jan 23, 2019
I'm so sorry your experience has been less than...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Marci Ober, LMFT?

How was your experience with Marci Ober?

With over 25 years of direct client experience, I have worked in a variety of settings  and with many different kinds of people.  Trained as...Read more

I use a solution focused and direct approach, yet am sensitive and supportive at the same time.  Finding new ways to deal with our challenges  and...Read more

• Marriage & Family Therapy