Acupuncture  |
Dr. Marc Wasserman, PHD
Dr. Marc Wasserman, PHD is an acupuncture provider who practices in Hunt Valley, MD. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 3 years.

Flow Health Clinic

5 Shawan Rd Ste 101E

Hunt Valley, MD 21030

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Wasserman

• Acupuncture
  • Chinese Herbal Medicine

Dr. Wasserman does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergies

• Pain Management
  • Rehabilitation After Stroke or Trauma
  • Stroke Rehabilitation
  • Trigger Point Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• University Of Maryland
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2003
  • Liaoning University Of Traditional Chinese Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2014
  • Yu Sheng Chinese Medical Clinic
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2014
  • Liaoning University Of Traditional Chinese Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2011

Dr. Wasserman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wasserman has no media or publications listed.

• Mandarin

Dr. Wasserman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wasserman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wasserman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wasserman to family and friends
Dr. Wasserman's Performance
in Greenbelt, MD |
I've been having some chronic issues my entire life (I'm in my 30's), mostly GI and back related. One treatment gave me almost 7 days relief from the chronic nausea I had been experiencing! My health issues are much more manageable now and my quality of life has significantly improved. He definitely takes the time to listen, no rushing, and asks repeatedly if there is anything else you need to say. I drive an hour to get here and it's totally worth it!
York, PA |
I have referred several friends and family to Dr. Wasserman and I will continue to tell others about this clinic.
in Cockeysville, MD |
Extremely knowledgable practitioner in acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine. His treatment of pain, diabetes depression and anxiety have been very helpful to me. I have referred family and friends to him.
in Catonsville, MD |
Dr. Wasserman's extensive experience places him in an elite provider category. His caring bedside manner, and listening skills makes you feel very cared for! I always feel great when I leave!
in Baltimore, MD |
I developed sciatica earlier this year. Physical therapy and chiropractic treatments proved ineffectual. The only option left before surgery was acupuncture. A friend recommended Dr. Wasserman. I was very skeptical but wanted to avoid the knife. After a couple of sessions with Dr. Wasserman things started improving. The sciatica is under control and I'm no longer contemplating surgery. I am no longer a skeptic and am recommending Chinese medicine to family and friends.
in Phoenix, MD |
I am new on my journey (2 visits so far) with Dr. Wasserman. I will definitely recommend him to family and friends - he is very professional, a great listener and wants to help you get better. He explained my condition and the treatment plan and gave me hope that it can be resolved. I am already feeling much better. I have had acupuncture many times in the past and he is amazing.
in Lutherville, MD |
Dr. Wasserman has changed my life! He has treated my anxiety and insomnia with amazing efficacy. I love how rested and energized I feel after a treatment. The Chinese herbs have helped me a great deal, and I am almost off all my pharmaceuticals. I wished I had found him years ago! He is compassionate and always answers my questions with care.
Have you seen Dr. Marc Wasserman, PHD?
Are you Dr. Wasserman?