Dr. Marc Wasserman, PHD

Dr. Marc Wasserman, PHD

Acupuncture  ·
Dr. Marc Wasserman, PHD is an acupuncturist in Hunt Valley, MD and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from Liaoning University Of Traditional Chinese Medicine in 2014 and specializes in acupuncture and chinese herbal medicine.

5 Shawan Rd Ste 101E

Hunt Valley, MD 21030

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Wasserman treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Wasserman?
Dr. Wasserman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Marc Wasserman, PHD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Wasserman has saved me from having several spinal surgeries and provided on-going relief. Please anyone who is contemplating ANY surgery try Dr. Marc Wasserman a few times first as he may stop the need for the surgery. He is the best and I have been to many.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Wasserman, PHD?
I highly recommend Dr. Wasserman. This was my first time trying acupuncture and I wish I had done this 15 years ago! My main complaint for seeking treatment was pain in my hands - - I play the piano and garden and was experiencing pain during and after these activities which lingered for several months. My primary care Dr. just said it's overuse and part of getting older (I'm only 44 - yikes). After 2 treatments and the herbal medicine, the pain was gone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Wasserman, PHD?
I've been having some chronic issues my entire life (I'm in my 30's), mostly GI and back related. One treatment gave me almost 7 days relief from the chronic nausea I had been experiencing! My health issues are much more manageable now and my quality of life has significantly improved. He definitely takes the time to listen, no rushing, and asks repeatedly if there is anything else you need to say. I drive an hour to get here and it's totally worth it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Wasserman, PHD?
I have referred several friends and family to Dr. Wasserman and I will continue to tell others about this clinic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Wasserman, PHD?
Extremely knowledgable practitioner in acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine. His treatment of pain, diabetes depression and anxiety have been very helpful to me. I have referred family and friends to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Wasserman, PHD?
Dr. Wasserman's extensive experience places him in an elite provider category. His caring bedside manner, and listening skills makes you feel very cared for! I always feel great when I leave!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Wasserman, PHD?
I developed sciatica earlier this year. Physical therapy and chiropractic treatments proved ineffectual. The only option left before surgery was acupuncture. A friend recommended Dr. Wasserman. I was very skeptical but wanted to avoid the knife. After a couple of sessions with Dr. Wasserman things started improving. The sciatica is under control and I'm no longer contemplating surgery. I am no longer a skeptic and am recommending Chinese medicine to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Wasserman, PHD?
I am new on my journey (2 visits so far) with Dr. Wasserman. I will definitely recommend him to family and friends - he is very professional, a great listener and wants to help you get better. He explained my condition and the treatment plan and gave me hope that it can be resolved. I am already feeling much better. I have had acupuncture many times in the past and he is amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Wasserman, PHD?
Dr. Wasserman has changed my life! He has treated my anxiety and insomnia with amazing efficacy. I love how rested and energized I feel after a treatment. The Chinese herbs have helped me a great deal, and I am almost off all my pharmaceuticals. I wished I had found him years ago! He is compassionate and always answers my questions with care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Wasserman, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wasserman?

Insurance accepted