Dr. Marc Sherman, OD

Dr. Marc Sherman, OD

OptometryMaleAge 76

Optometry

Dr. Marc Sherman, OD is a Optometrist in Longwood, FL. His office accepts new patients.

Vision Specialists of Longwood

Vision Specialists of Longwood1495 W State Road 434 Ste 109 Longwood, FL 32750

• Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Sherman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sherman

5.208333333333333%
1.3020833333333333%

Dr. Sherman

Do not pay up front. I agreed to "vision therapy" for my child after being promised that they would file with my insurance and refund me what the insurance covered. I stopped vision therapy after $1600 cash invested and $0 has been returned to me. They will not speak to my insurance company or reply to emails after 6 months of trying. When I asked the Dr on one of the first visits how he was doing he acted like he had no idea what I was talking about. Maybe this place is ok to get glasses but should be removed from the medical insurance plans if they do not want to comply with the agreement. Learn from my mistake of trusting this place. Snake oil.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
Dec 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Sherman, OD?
Dr. Sherman misdiagnosed my sons condition. He stated my son had two eye conditions that he did not have and said that he recommended "Vision Therapy". VT isn't covered by insurance and comes at $800/month. Took my son to a Pediatric Ophthalmologist who was adamant that Sherman's diagnosis was bogus and that these Vision Therapy doctors often use these bogus conditions in order to justify their "therapy". Do your research on this doctor and this practice. Please, get a second option!!!
  • Didn't explain conditions well
David in Longwood, FL – Nov 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Sherman, OD?
My daughter was referred to Dr Sherman for Binocular Vision Eval. We went thru the testing and Dr Sherman stated my daughter needed therapy. Long story short, I paid for the sessions, there was a misunderstanding of appts, and then I expressed concern about the program and all therapist had to say was no refund policy. They refuse to refund my payment of $2160. Do your research before agreeing to the therapy. There’s not enough information or proven facts that this treatment works.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Lake Mary, FL – Aug 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Sherman, OD?
Dr. Sherman has been absolutely amazing over the last year and a half. He was able to properly diagnose my son and is highly skilled in his field. He is truly the BEST of the BEST at what he does. We live 15 min from the office, but I would've traveled to see him. My son completed a 9 month therapy program and although it was costly, it was well worth it. We have seen incredible gains and will be forever thankful for the services that the vision therapy team provided for my son. My son ref
Shannon in Sanford, FL – May 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Sherman, OD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sherman?