Marc Navon, MSW

Marc Navon
Telehealth services available

Marc Navon, MSW, LICSW, MPH

85 Constitution Ln Ste 200c Danvers, MA 01923

Marc Navon, MSW is a Social Worker in Danvers, MA and has over 40 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Simmons College School Of Social Work medical school in 1981. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Marc Navon to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Social Workers in your area

"Marc is a seasoned clinician who uses Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) in his work with clients. CBT focuses on exploring relationships among a person's thoughts, feelings and behaviors. During CBT Marc actively wo..."

- Marc Navon, MSW

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Marc Navon treats your condition or procedure

Marc Navon's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Symptoms of Social Anxiety Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CTB-I)
  • Counseling Services
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Social Phobia
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Abuse

Marc Navon accepts

Marc Navon accepts the following insurance:

Select
Central and Portions of Eastern Massachusetts HMO-Basic
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
Health Net
Massachusetts Group Insurance Commission (GIC)
Medicaid
Behavioral Health

Marc Navon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Marc Navon

Marc Navon?
  • Listened & answered questions (16)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (15)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (15)
    Marc helped me through a really tough time with COVID. He was phenomenal in my transformation and helped me breakthrough my anxiety. He was so easy to talk to and guided me through the therapy. I would very much recommend him to others.
    Apr 14, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Marc Navon, MSW?
    I had seen a therapist before meeting Marc, it wasn’t a good fit. Marc was and is amazing. His techniques for helping me cope. We life changing. He literally saved my mental life. I recommend him to anyone who is serious about wanting help.
    Eva Bettencourt – Dec 31, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Marc Navon, MSW?
    Marc helped me a lot in navigating a very difficult time in my life, from developing sever anxiety, discovering that my relationship with my partner had become abusive, separating myself from my partner, and starting my life anew. Through his counseling I learned how to cope with and handle my anxiety in a healthy way, and helped me develop new ways to communicate my thoughts and feelings in a positive and productive manner.
    Ian – Dec 15, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Marc Navon, MSW?
    I came to Marc after realizing I needed to try find a way of dealing with lifelong anxiety issues. After a few months of Telehealth visits I am learning to handle situations in a much better way and am feeling much better. The sessions have made a big difference in my day to day life and I have Marc to thank for that.
    Oct 16, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Marc Navon, MSW?
    When I first started going to Marc I was suffering from crippling anxiety & depression. I didnt know what Cognitive Behavioral Therapy was until I was referred by my Primary Doctor. Talking about my problems brought on a sense of hesitation because some therapists tend to judge but he made it really easy for me to open up. Theres a level of mutual respect and understanding that we share with each other. Life is really good now and cant thank him enough for all he has done. I totally recommend!
    Mar 11, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Marc Navon, MSW?
    Marc met me to discuss my lifelong battle with managing my emotions, in particular improper responses when angry. We talked through how my mind gravitated to particular responses, all of which framed a event in a most negative context. Through examining my automatic response and then reframing the context to be more benign or neutral (both much closer to the actual event) I am much better able to deal with life's disappointments in a composed manner. I also discovered that I have likely been coping with some underlying depression which I kept bottled up until I didn't. Marc is a great listener, non-judgmental, and genuinely interested in my improving the quality of my life. I highly recommend him.
    Jan 05, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Marc Navon, MSW?
    I was in distress when I first met with Marc Navon. He was non-judgmental and patiently listened to my plight. At the time, I neither possessed the tools, nor the direction to help myself. Over only a couple weeks he gave me both, and much more! The combination of his guidance, suggestions, and confidence, as well as literature, and other material he presented, provided enormous assistance, and just as importantly, hope. It was a clear and precise road map to follow and led to my improved mental health and well being. Marc delivered his positions and ideas in a consistently positive way. I am not foolish to think that I will not face challenges in the future. However, knowing I now have multiple "go to" practices and principles and can rely on Marc's support, has put me in a truly better place than I was not too long ago. His knowledge, expertise, and demeanor are exceptional. I cannot say enough good things about, or be more complimentary of, my recent experience with Marc Navon.
    Dec 08, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Marc Navon, MSW?
    Marc was very responsive and to the point during my sessions. Because he was goal orientated I was able to progress quickly through my issues
    Oct 16, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Marc Navon, MSW?
    Marc has been an outstanding, creative, competent and caring counselor to me for 10 years. He has helped to solve problems ranging from depression, insomnia, negative thinking and relationship issues. He has sent materials to me via email and designed individual self assessment programs to keep me healthy in between visits.
    male in Danvers, MA – Dec 14, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Marc Navon, MSW?
    I worked with Marc to treat my generalized anxiety disorder. Marc was very supportive in providing me with tools to treat my anxiety. I found Marc very easy to talk to and very supportive in the pursuit of my treatment.
    Nov 01, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Marc Navon, MSW?
    My husband and I began seeing Marc about a year ago. He has helped us with numerous issues that were going on in our lives at the time. We focused on the first immediate issue, and then moved on to work on our marriage. I continued to work with Marc on my own for several months. He has helped us with family issues, marriage issues, addition issues, and anxiety. I would highly recommend Marc to help you with whatever you are going through. Nancy
    Nancy in Beverly, MA – Oct 26, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Marc Navon, MSW?
    I have visited with Marc for about the last 18 months, and he has helped me in serveral incredible ways. Working with Marc, I was able to face my alcoholism and grief after losing my first wife, over 8 years ago. He helped me reach deep inside, to places I had masked and did want to go, while enabling me to deal with both issues, both independently and together. With Marc's expertise, I have found a greater peace with my loss, as well as enjoying an incredibly better, sober life.
    Marblehead – Nov 10, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Marc Navon, MSW?
    Working with Marc has been a formative experience for me. Some individuals in Marc's profession try and put the patient back together. Marc is special because he gave me the tools to put myself back together. This has made my progress all the more fulfilling because I feel now as though I possess the tools to reassemble myself in the future without outside help. This would not be the case if it was not for Marc. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone suffering from anxiety and depression.
    Matthew in Maynard, MA – Jul 11, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Marc Navon, MSW?

How was your experience with Marc Navon?

Marc is a seasoned clinician who uses Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) in his work with clients. CBT focuses on exploring relationships among a person's...Read more

Marc Navon began his clinical career at the North Shore Children's Hospital in Salem, MA working with children and families in psychiatric inpatient and...Read more

• Social Work