Dr. Marc Lamantia, DC

Dr. Marc Lamantia, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Marc Lamantia, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in New York, NY.

1085 Park Ave Ofc 1E

New York, NY 10128

Learn about Dr. Lamantia

• Chiropractic

Dr. Lamantia does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Lamantia is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Lamantia has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lamantia has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lamantia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lamantia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lamantia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lamantia to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Lamantia's Performance
in Parker, AZ |
After my scoliosis diagnosis, thinking surgery was my only option, my family and I did more research and found Dr. Lamantia online. We had a consultation and decided to move forward with the SpineCor bracing and the Schroth method therapy. 1 year and 3 months later I have amazing improvements in my breathing, a significant difference in my curvatures and the best part, I avoided surgery. Dr. Lamantia is very knowledgeable and a great doctor. I would highly recommend him to people with scoliosis.
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr Lamantia has a great bed side manner, and is a wonderful doctor. Fun to talk with and very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone with scoliosis.
in Yorktown, VA |
My experience with Dr. Lamantia and Spincor brace has been excellent. I'm a 57 yr old with moderate scoliosis, and kyphosis my entire life.The pain increased as I aged.I had great difficulty walking up stairs, getting in my car or bending to put on my shoes.After 1.5 yrs in the Spincor brace, my pain is nearly gone, I can bend, I'm back to running and skiing and picking up my grandkids. Thank you Dr.Lamantia.
in king Nc |
My daughter was put in a SpineCor Brace in 2014 w/ horrific results. Dr. Lamentia received $5,000. He stated that a Spinecor brace would work for a child who has Scoliosis ~ 34 degree curve at that time, Lordosis & Kyphosis & a syrinx. Spinecor made her back worse--Scoliosis ~46 degree curve, Extreme Lordosis & prominence. Dr. Lamentia made a point to convince us that this brace was appropriate for my child. His goal was to sell his Spinecor regardless of the consequences to my daughter!
Have you seen Dr. Marc Lamantia, DC?
Are you Dr. Lamantia?