Mara Fisher, MSW

CounselingFemaleAge 39

Mara Fisher

Bridge of Life Coaching & Counseling Services

7200 Biscayne Blvd Miami, FL 33138

Mara Fisher, MSW is a Counselor in Miami, FL. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Mara Fisher to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

"I believe that people try to do the best they can. They try to solve their problems in the only ways they were exposed to in their family of origin. Unfortunately, this limits their repertoire of responses and so th..."

- Mara Fisher, MSW

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Mara Fisher treats your condition or procedure

Mara Fisher's conditions and procedures:

• Communication Disorders
  • Emotional Stress
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Hypnosis (Medical Hypnotherapy)
  • Imago Relationship Therapy
  • Panic Attack
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress

Mara Fisher accepts

Mara Fisher's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Mara Fisher

Mara Fisher?
  • Appointment scheduling (9)
  • Listened & answered questions (9)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (9)
    Mara and I have worked together for years. She has changed my life. She helped me get into a fantastic relationship, improve my career satisfaction, and eliminate anxiety I have struggled with for years. She is not the usual psychotherapist, where you can just talk. If you are willing to do the work, things CHANGE.
    New York, NY – Mar 27, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mara Fisher, MSW?
    There is NOT a better therapist on this planet. Mara Fisher is incredible and will be the best investment you will ever make in your life! If you want to change you life path for the better - make an appointment with her and then DO the work she provides for you. She will be your dedicated guide and comes with years of experience and a skill set you will not find in any other therapist or life-coach! Mara Fisher is the best there is!!!
    Albuquerque, NM – Mar 26, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mara Fisher, MSW?
    Spanky and Our Gang sang a song about "convalescent hippies." That was me. Mara helped me unhook, reframe, and learn to move forward, and it was not an easy task for her, much less for me. I can't find the right words to express my gratitude for her help. Her vast knowledge and ability in this field make her a star.
    Miami, FL – Mar 26, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mara Fisher, MSW?
    For decades, Mara has been the pinnacle of psycho-therapy. She helped me to overcome many obstacles over the years by teaching me the tools that I would need to have for a lifetime of peace and harmony. Her compassion and wisdom combine for a special kind of rapport with her patients that shows how much you can trust her, thus makes the process of healing that much easier. The Mara Way.
    Joe in Brooklyn, NY – Mar 21, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mara Fisher, MSW?
    Excelent therapist, professional and experienced !!
    Jorge in Miami beach – Mar 21, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mara Fisher, MSW?
    Coaching should be mandatory for everyone--just as school is required, I believe coaching is necessary to help us undo the negative behavior patterns and beliefs that we have built from childhood and beyond. If you are lucky, you get Mara as your coach and teacher. For me, she has literally helped me see myself, my relationships and my world completely differently and this has enabled me to see my stuff and then make different, healthier choices. I love her approach. Sometimes, soft and gentle,
    Miami, FL – Mar 21, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mara Fisher, MSW?
    Working with Mara is a wonderfully exciting, safe, educational and empowering journey in self discovery, awareness, and improvement?. Her sensitivity combined with her immense knowledge provide endless opportunity for improvement in myself as well as the valued relationships in my life. It has been a treasured gift to have Mara in my world.
    Miami, FL – Mar 20, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mara Fisher, MSW?
    Working with Mara has been nothing short of life changing. She has taught me the skills needed to shift my negative beliefs into a positive outlook as well as the tools to go after the life that I desire.
    Miami, FL – Mar 19, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mara Fisher, MSW?
    Working with Mara has helped me shift my life in positive ways. From overcoming addictive and self-sabotoging behaviors to constructing a healthy and loving environment around me, Mara has been an instrumental part in all of these changes. If you're ready to work on yourself, contact Mara, you won't regret it.
    Hialeah, FL – Feb 16, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mara Fisher, MSW?

How was your experience with Mara Fisher?

I believe that people try to do the best they can. They try to solve their problems in the only ways they were exposed to in their family of origin. Unfortunately,...Read more

Mara is a skilled Psychotherapist with over twenty-five years empowering people around the world through self- enlightenment and self-awareness coaching....Read more

• Counseling